View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Mission planets 

Will mission planets Ever be able to be taken ..
I heard maybe after the owner is inactive for 6 months that the planet could be taken????

^^^ not true right?

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:45 am

A legionmate found an abandoned (owner reset) mission exotic a while back ago. He had to use a drannik colony ship to colonize it. I know that doesn't answer your question, but my point is that even though they didn't own it the invincible stayed on it and he couldn't colonize normally.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 am

Littlefluffy wrote:
A legionmate found an abandoned (owner reset) mission exotic a while back ago. He had to use a drannik colony ship to colonize it. I know that doesn't answer your question, but my point is that even though they didn't own it the invincible stayed on it and he couldn't colonize normally.

ahhh... if i would knew that i would save up mu Drannik colony artis

Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:48 am

romanoid wrote:
Littlefluffy wrote:

Dan already fixed that loophole, as i tried the same with an abandoned mission exotic just a few weeks ago and it didn't work.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:15 am

kirkeastment wrote:
romanoid wrote:
Littlefluffy wrote:

Dan already fixed that loophole, as i tried the same with an abandoned mission exotic just a few weeks ago and it didn't work.

so it that planet just a useless rock in space now?

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 am

Littlefluffy wrote:
so it that planet just a useless rock in space now?

lol, yeah pretty much, was told by Dan to just use a star chart purger on it, its annoying finding them during scan runs as now when you see an image of an exotic planet you'll have to hold your breath incase its an unocc invincible again.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 am

I was told the same. I asked if he could even check the players activity.. if maybe he was just taking a lil break of it was long term..

Look at it this way though...
unless said player resets... someone more then likely paid for that planet, and they want it to still be there when they get back.
If someone reset... then the planet is just lost in space. and safe from multi abuse.. I know the odds are infintesemal for it being found by the person who reset.. BUT. its still possible.
My mission exotic, 20K+ cloak, was a week old and had 4 other people scan it... go figure

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:26 pm

icarium81 wrote:
I was told the same. I asked if he could even check the players activity.. if maybe he was just taking a lil break of it was long term..

Look at it this way though...
unless said player resets... someone more then likely paid for that planet, and they want it to still be there when they get back.
If someone reset... then the planet is just lost in space. and safe from multi abuse.. I know the odds are infintesemal for it being found by the person who reset.. BUT. its still possible.
My mission exotic, 20K+ cloak, was a week old and had 4 other people scan it... go figure

A planet with 20k cloak cannot be found via scan(only via critical hacks), so either it didn't have 20k cloak to begin with or it already had 4 people on scan before you made it into a mission exotic.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:31 pm

hmm.. I'm pretty sure it was only mine before hand and all alone in my databank..
Check my other thread asking about mission exotics..
Cause I found someones exotic with 10400 cloak, and I only had 5984 for scan..

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 pm

icarium81 wrote:
hmm.. I'm pretty sure it was only mine before hand and all alone in my databank..
Check my other thread asking about mission exotics..
Cause I found someones exotic with 10400 cloak, and I only had 5984 for scan..

Planetary cloak is negated once a person leaves or is banned.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]