View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 when to install a core/reactor? 

:? :arrow: should i install a core/reactor after my energy is at zero, or while it is at max energy? because i wondered if you installed a new one while you were at zero energy, if the energy would be replenished. if not then i guess it would be better to install a core/reactor while at full energy. :?: :!:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:25 pm

:idea: no you don't get your energy replenished. However I'd say you should equip it at all times to advance faster in ranks.

Edit: However the relays are MUST have, and if 4 relays are running you need at least one reactor to support it, so probably the best time for installing at least one core will be "ASAP".

Also, many people work & attend school, and most people sleep, so try to fit the energy cap to your schedule, most likely between 6 to 10 hours. You will need multiple reactors in this case. Also it is easier to get them all on, than constantly having to remove and install them. ;)

Last edited by sinsa on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:21 am

At the very least, make sure you have the best reactors installed and your relays uninstalled when you level up to max the energy you have.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:25 am

the only time you truly need it on is when you lv up for the extra energy points. but i only keep one on myself at the moment untill im about to lv because my bace energy is ove 800 atm and that gives me enuff of a margin that i do not have to come on but once every 10 hrs.

so what im saying it depends on how much you log in and how much enegy you have now. but always have it installed before you lv or your just wasting energy points.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:54 am

I keep a close eye on my exp, then when I'm about to level I uninstall my relays so that when my energy is refilled the relays' energy cost doesn't cut down the amount of energy gained. It's hard on the relays but that's still small enough potatoes to not worry about it yet. ;)

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]