View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 should I rift a... 

These are all from my own experiences, so if you have seen it happen on your own planet any other way feel free to correct me. :)

Small Moon +10% planet space - Analyze Event Only

Planetary Rings - +20% to all production - Analyze Event Only

Large Moon - +20% planet space - Analyze Event Only

Advanced Civilization Ruins - +20% artifact production - Analyze Event Only

From what i have seen the above 4 are the only analyze effects you can get.

Stealth Screen +30% cloak - This is a random planetary event(it is not a colonize or analyze event). You will get a message like this appear - Reothy-Jose reports that a Stealth Screen has been discovered around the planet! Cloaking has increased by 30%

Last edited by kirkeastment on Mon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Callandros wrote:
I am kinda in the same situation. I soon will have enough transformers to take over a small x-rich planet, pump it to X22, then Rift it.

Here's the thing. I never ever scanned a Dyson, let alone 3. At this rate, I'm not sure I'll get even one of them. I'm even less sure I'll get 3... Now I may be really unlucky. But I get the feeling that not every player over lvl700 has a dyson, far from it.

My advice is to make a 22x+ planet and rift it. I was over level 1k before I got my first dyson and I had to buy that. It isn't much better than a 22x rifted at that.

If you are really ambitious, you can make a 18x/22x/23x irradiated planet and then rift it. Personally, I think worrying about that 1 extra mining x isn't worth it or using data cubes on it, isn't worth it.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:33 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
These are all from my own experiences, so if you have seen it happen on your own planet any other way feel free to correct me. :)

Small Moon +10% planet space - Analyze Event Only

Planetary Rings - +20% to all production - Analyze Event Only

Large Moon - +20% planet space - Analyze Event Only

Advanced Civilization Ruins - +20% artifact production - Analyze Event Only

From what i have seen the above 4 are the only analyze effects you can get.

Stealth Screen +30% cloak - This is a random planetary event(it is not a colonize or analyze event). You will get a message like this appear - Reothy-Jose reports that a Stealth Screen has been discovered around the planet! Cloaking has increased by 30%

I personally have gotten Advanced Civilization Ruins on a Vl vr desert as a random event.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Tue May 08, 2012 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2