View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A weird situation. 

Bob scanned a planet, and he shared it to the legion. Mike colonized the planet. A while later, Mike leaves the legion for another. Bob feels that he is entitled to 'take his planet back".

After fighting over the planet, Bob successfully takes the planet. Bob posts taunting, prissy messages egging Mike on, on Mike's comm. Mike is upset by this, and starts killing Bob's legion as they guard the planet to try to take it back. Bob's legion mates complain about being 'bothered, farmed, and at war' (actual quote) with Mike.

Bob then complains to his legion leaders, and a leader are asking for a resolution via legion comms, which started out pretty diplomatic. Communications goes haywire when, instead of having the leader of Bob's legion reply, a rank 85 officer from a smaller, weaker legion in their alliance insists on calling war between both alliances. I personally find it ridiculous that a weaker, inexperienced player was given the position of officer, and the fact that this officer from a different legion of their alliance is invoking war over a planet, which, by the way, i have still not seen yet.

Sun May 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Bob shouldn't have taken the planet from Mike and egg him on.
Bob is at fault, punish him for it, shut the rank 85 officer up, and apologize for the mess.

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Sun May 06, 2012 5:07 pm
Profile WWW

Depends on how nice the planet was and what circumstances it was alerted to Mike. I've had players I've alerted planets to who turned out to be total jerkwads and I had no compunctions whatsoever reclaiming the planet once they left the legion. I don't purge a planet so I can help defend it... but also so I can reclaim it if it's currently in the custody of someone unworthy.

As for the rest of the smack talk... that's just weak. You fortify the planet and leave off with all of the altercations.

Sun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm

i just found out it's a massive abundant gas.

Mon May 07, 2012 2:34 am

Plusle wrote:

Mike should thank Bob for taking his crappy planet back.

Mon May 07, 2012 2:42 am

RigorMortis wrote:
Plusle wrote:

Mike should thank Bob for taking his crappy planet back.

agreed....
I can give Mike a better one if he come over, as long as he flux the planet after, saves me a purger
VM abundent or massive rich, unoccupied = =

Mon May 07, 2012 3:13 am

As I said, Bob shouldn't have taken the planet :)

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Mon May 07, 2012 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]