View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wiki Categorization 

Serne wrote:
Completely off topic here, but how do I create an account to enable me to do anything on the wiki?

Without an account i can't edit, yet the log-in page has no place to actually click to register for an account, only through messing with the inputs did I get a link to create an account but it says that one must have admin access to create an account.

Is it somehow linked to the forum account or what?

I am trying to join the wiki as I figured out an equation that scales the Kalvium Asteroid Mission NPCs defense perfectly with the data points already provided.

[edit]
GYAG... View Source. oh well i still don't have an account on the wiki.

this is the only page I can come up with that in any way seems like it should be a signup/register page.

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... gin/signup

sorry about that Serne. this was changed just this week due to the amount of wikispam that was being generated. i was trying to figure out a general post to explain on the forum, but you beat me to the punch.

so, please pm me with your preferred wiki login and a working email account. i will create a GL wiki account for you and pm back the temporary login password (if it doesn't come to you by email automatically ... i can't remember).

then, you can login to the wiki, change your password, and then start updating !

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 pm
Profile WWW

I would gladly do so senatorhung however I cannot find a button anywhere on the forum that allows me to actually open and create a new private message.

From my user control panel I can select compose message but with this browser absolutely nothing comes up that would allow me to write anything. I also see no PM buttons next to any users posts that could be used to get a jump start on things so I'm at a bit of a loss as to how the PM system here even works. I turned off all my adblockers etc. so they should not be causing any problems.

All the FAQ can tell me is that the only possibility is that I am disallowed entirely from sending PMs for whatever reason. Can't be because i'm not registered/logged in, and everybody else seems to be able to, so I guess it's because for some reason that permission was never granted to this account.

this is the equation that I made for Kalvium Asteroids defense by the way. I used a google docs spreadsheet so i had to do a logical check on if the rank was odd or even using the roundup and rounddown functions.

rounddown(rank/2)*10+IF(ROUNDUP(rank/2)=ROUNDDOWN(rank/2),-50,-40)

[EDIT] RAAAAAAGE

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Why are astorieds so hard to kill?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:04 pm

I got bored and noticed the equations for DACs are missing so here they are

Defense =round(rank*.6,0)*25-50
Attack =round(rank*.6,0)*5-50
Hull =round(rank^.5*.6,0)*150
Shields =round(rank^.5*.6,0)*250

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 am

Sorry for Necro, but it seems like the categorization is almost complete, except for a few pages that seem to defy categorization. Thanks to Annabel for doing most of the legwork.

Next project?

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2