View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Small ship builds 

just out of curiosity....
how much of the ssb army at the really low ranks is partaking in this bi-weekly lol.
i imagine since they can mostly see each other, its a slow burn if any.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:24 pm

id have to reset to know...lol

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 pm

At the really low ranks they aren't participating in the new bi-weekly at all. We have a rank 6, yes 6, who has been with us over a year now. 1 year of pulling in 120k arti a day from the base plus whatever tiny amount he manages on his own. Activity level, you ask....lol. 0 kills, 0 deaths, 2 NPC kills, 3500 hacks.

Thing is if he'd just gain a few ranks and move up you'd think he'd have a damn tough ship for someone his rank. We'll never know cause he may as well not be there.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:40 pm

elerian wrote:
how much of the ssb army at the really low ranks is partaking in this bi-weekly lol.

sadly a lot are taking part, I've had SSB's as low as rank 160 try and disable me. Its pretty much a joke, everyone is at 0 disables or halced, SSB's are fighting each other wasting 500 + NRG to get 1 disable , for a crappy attack mod, they dont need for their rank. ( they have soo many attacks mods they can get and they chose to get one thats crappy until what, you waste 32k + nrg on it ? , and theyre delusional if they think they can waste 88k nrg on the mission for the 2% PVP buff , not to mention what are the chances of a SSB using a mission mod ? )
I can't invade a planet or do a scan run without 2 ppl trying to disable me, and if im not halced theres a 100% ill be dead while i sleep, even with it taking up to 1k nrg to kill me sometimes. so yeah a lot are doing the mission, no idea why and no one is having fun ( at rank 100-500 ).

Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:57 pm

GINK51 wrote:
elerian wrote:

sadly a lot are taking part, I've had SSB's as low as rank 160 try and disable me. Its pretty much a joke, everyone is at 0 disables or halced, SSB's are fighting each other wasting 500 + NRG to get 1 disable , for a crappy attack mod, they dont need for their rank. ( they have soo many attacks mods they can get and they chose to get one thats crappy until what, you waste 32k + nrg on it ? , and theyre delusional if they think they can waste 88k nrg on the mission for the 2% PVP buff , not to mention what are the chances of a SSB using a mission mod ? )
I can't invade a planet or do a scan run without 2 ppl trying to disable me, and if im not halced theres a 100% ill be dead while i sleep, even with it taking up to 1k nrg to kill me sometimes. so yeah a lot are doing the mission, no idea why and no one is having fun ( at rank 100-500 ).

HA thats awesome, yes let the ssb's fight amongst themselves and... well get a fat ton of nothing. id say play on as normal, then at night time, just run as high cloak as ya can, at least then the lil fish wont find, though you'll still get disabled. its not a matter of if anymore, not with this bi-weekly up, its a certainty, if you arnt halcd/calmed, or 0'd your dead in the morning.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:52 am

depends how much cloak you can run :P

Been months since i halced....i have kvt;s expire....then again.....Im no ssb

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3