View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Paul's Ship Log: Rank 700+! Looking for comparison/tips 

i have compiled a comparison chart of 8 pilots in the strategy forum. i didn't include you on the main chart, unfortunately, as your data points were a bit scattered due to inconsistent reporting.

as thanks for the use of your ship log, here is your individual chart:

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:44 am
Profile WWW

Today, I have reached Rank 300, for the sake of being able to see Q-Pedd elites (disregarding the rarity and amount of energy/cages needed to lock them). As a result of switching away from Kronyn Excavator, my artifacts have plummeted by approximately 400 units/hr, although I have 10 planet slots open. Minerals have gone up about 2,000 units, as a result of NPCing, and so far 3 toxic uplifts (1 more to invade). Research has gone up approximately 400 units, as a result of NPCing and android scientists. Since my last update, I have completed Wormhole Relays, Null Rays, and Trans-Temporal Travel, and have begun inching toward Supernova Generators and Hyperchannel Relays. I have managed to fit on all 8 defenses, bringing my defense a bit over 8,000. Attack experiences a small increase, though not major. Crew is a work in progress, since I have made the mistake of adding decks with rank points to quickly squeeze in 8 defenses. In short, I have been cursed by my autoranking abilities (which are finally beginning to fade), and driven rank upwards. All input, commentary, and comparison (do not really mind how close or far from my rank/strength) is appreciated and welcome as usual :)
One final note: I switch between my energy and normal configurations often, and will be switching items out to maintain a constant 2k scan in case I cross paths with Caelon, Dark Dispatcher.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 am

Looking better than most of the other rank 300 ships out there.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm

PaulHsiao wrote:
Today, I have reached Rank 300, for the sake of being able to see Q-Pedd elites (disregarding the rarity and amount of energy/cages needed to lock them). As a result of switching away from Kronyn Excavator, my artifacts have plummeted by approximately 400 units/hr, although I have 10 planet slots open. Minerals have gone up about 2,000 units, as a result of NPCing, and so far 3 toxic uplifts (1 more to invade). Research has gone up approximately 400 units, as a result of NPCing and android scientists. Since my last update, I have completed Wormhole Relays, Null Rays, and Trans-Temporal Travel, and have begun inching toward Supernova Generators and Hyperchannel Relays. I have managed to fit on all 8 defenses, bringing my defense a bit over 8,000. Attack experiences a small increase, though not major. Crew is a work in progress, since I have made the mistake of adding decks with rank points to quickly squeeze in 8 defenses. In short, I have been cursed by my autoranking abilities (which are finally beginning to fade), and driven rank upwards. All input, commentary, and comparison (do not really mind how close or far from my rank/strength) is appreciated and welcome as usual :)
One final note: I switch between my energy and normal configurations often, and will be switching items out to maintain a constant 2k scan in case I cross paths with Caelon, Dark Dispatcher.

I want your upkeep... :-( Nice stats, btw, you're a bit ahead of me there. I had to use approx half of my defense to be in constant energy mods+Caelon scan...

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 pm

RigorMortis wrote:
Looking better than most of the other rank 300 ships out there.

Thanks to a great legion, and semi-careful planning :) Thanks!

Levrosh wrote:
I want your upkeep... :-( Nice stats, btw, you're a bit ahead of me there. I had to use approx half of my defense to be in constant energy mods+Caelon scan...

As in a lower upkeep or a higher upkeep? :P Yeah, the scan and energy mods take up quite a bit of space, but it just means a few extra repairs and credits. Thanks!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:20 pm

After another 50 ranks, I have:

Added ~3,000 units to artifact production (not including excavator trait), ~1,900 units to mineral production, and ~1,000 units to research production.
Moved to Konqul
Nearing a 2nd velox

*Attack in the images is buffed with crimson amp and crimson obelisk, leaving me with approximately 6500 unbuffed attack, whereas defense is unbuffed (velox). Defense is approx half of what it currently is while I am not PvPing (to fit on 2k scan)

Any input, criticism, advice, comparison appreciated as always! :)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:52 pm

It is once again time for an update!

In the span of 50 ranks, the following has occurred:
~ +149 Decks
~ +1539 Tactical Officerss
~ +52 Engineers
~ Acquired the second and third Velox Thrusters
~ Added 3,047/hr to Artifacts, 1,083/hr to Minerals, and 2,231/hr to Research
~ Found Caelon and Silthion, incredible fortune

Additional Details, Screenshots, & Notes:
- 3,960 Maximum Energy (with energy modules on)
- 75/hr Energy Recharge Rate
- I have completely stopped deck addition from rank points and ship bots, and capped my deck count @ 2004 Decks for now. It is my intention to sustain this deck count, or add no more than an additional 196 decks.

Goals & Plans Before Gaining 50 Additional Ranks:

- Install Syncopated Platings, Thetacron Cannons, work toward Trans-Entropy Drives (and the Voliir upgrades)
- Reach 16,500+ AP/hr, 10,000+ MU/hr, 12,000+ RP/hr
- Reach 10,000 unbuffed attack
- Reach 9,000 unbuffed defense
- Gain 55 medal points, ~600 red badges, and install 4 Dominion Auto-Blaster Upgrades
- Acquire Anubix, AI Assault Drone

Appreciative of any comparison, comments, advice, or input, as usual.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Update Time!

~ +196 Decks
~ +1,850 Tactical Officers
~ +205 Engineers
~ Added 1,765 Mineral Units/hour, 2,376 Artifacts/hour, and 1,682 Research/hour

Previous goals:
- Install Syncopated Platings, Thetacron Cannons, work toward Trans-Entropy Drives (and the Voliir upgrades) | Status: Complete (Still working on the upgrades, however)
- Reach 16,500+ AP/hr, 10,000+ MU/hr, 12,000+ RP/hr | Status: Complete
- Reach 10,000 unbuffed attack | Status: Complete
- Reach 9,000 unbuffed defense | Status: Complete
- Gain 55 medal points, ~600 red badges, and install 4 Dominion Auto-Blaster Upgrades | Status: Complete
- Acquire Anubix, AI Assault Drone | Status: Complete

Additional Details, Screenshots, and Notes:
-4165 Maximum Energy (With energy modules on, and relays off)
-75/hr Energy Recharge Rate
-Deck addition will be completely ceased at this point
-Have 100+ brackets, x-charge cells, android helmsmen, android scientists in cargo (anticipating new CT lab item potential)

*Stats are all unbuffed

Goals & Plans before gaining 50 additional ranks:
-Complete the Voliir Chain, and possibly the Trellith Chain
-Reach 18,500 AP/hr
-Reach 5,000 Tactical Officers
-Reach 3,500 Engineers
-Rank Anubix, AI Assault Drone to 50+

Looking for comparisons, comments, advice, or input. Greatly appreciated!

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 am

Hey guys! Time for one more (perhaps the last) update!

My photo cropping program is not cooperating, so I was unable to provide the screenshots this time around.
~ +34 Tactical Officers
~ +1,688 Engineers
~ Added 1,101 Mineral Units/hour, 3,562 Artifacts/hour, and 2,145 Research/hour

Crew:
3704 Engineers
4781 Tactical Officers
1873 Helmsmen
4692 Scientists

Production:
Production: 14169 research / hour
Minerals 11259 units / hour
Artifacts 20173 points / hour
*Still do not have any mission planets besides the Mission Exotic
Previous Goals
-Complete the Voliir Chain | Status: Complete
-Reach 18,500 AP/hr | Status: Complete
-Reach 5,000 Tactical Officers | Status: Incomplete - Focusing on energy as of now
-Reach 3,500 Engineers | Status: Complete
-Rank Anubix, AI Assault Drone to 50+ Status: Complete

Additional Details, Screenshots, and Notes:
-5863 Maximum Energy (With energy modules on, and relays off)
-75/hr Energy Recharge Rate

Unbuffed stats (in optimal configuration):
Attack: 12252
Defense: 13253

Looking for comparisons, comments, advice, or input. Greatly appreciated!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:30 am

My rank 500 stats (pretty awful! but there much better now :P)

Space: 911/912
Attack: 5253
Defense: 3004
Scan: 211
Cloak: 100
Cargo: 8947/13370
Upkeep: 616.8 Million
Race: Taltherian
Profession: Excavator

Production:
Mining: 3235
Artifact: 16563
Research: 8109

Reason for the poor attack/defence is due to the amount of decks I had (wish I had kept it low like that :( )

Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 am

Crazor wrote:
My rank 500 stats (pretty awful! but there much better now :P)

Space: 911/912
Attack: 5253
Defense: 3004
Scan: 211
Cloak: 100
Cargo: 8947/13370
Upkeep: 616.8 Million
Race: Taltherian
Profession: Excavator

Production:
Mining: 3235
Artifact: 16563
Research: 8109

Reason for the poor attack/defence is due to the amount of decks I had (wish I had kept it low like that :( )

You did go straight into Talth though, where I'll be NPCing/clicking at the missions for next hundred or two hundred ranks to get that done. MSBs are quite a bit more versatile in what you can do with them, while still maintaining the concept of defense efficiency, so it still does its job. Nice ship, by the way!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 pm

PaulHsiao wrote:
You did go straight into Talth though, where I'll be NPCing/clicking at the missions for next hundred or two hundred ranks to get that done. MSBs are quite a bit more versatile in what you can do with them, while still maintaining the concept of defense efficiency, so it still does its job. Nice ship, by the way!

True, I auto ranked the entire chain at rank 230 (when it first becomes avaliable.

Im now a MSB - 1900 decks is my max at the moment. Currently at rank 667 (attempting to slow rank :p) and Taltherian Excavator, ive got 13.8k attack, 11k defence, ~23k hull and 4.6k shields (all unbuffed)

Productions atm are:

Mining 9.1k p/h
Artifact 36.2k P/h
Research 11.8k P/h

I would suggest adding more TO's! leave engineers for now. Any reason you have switched from TO's to engineers?

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Crazor wrote:
PaulHsiao wrote:

True, I auto ranked the entire chain at rank 230 (when it first becomes avaliable.

Im now a MSB - 1900 decks is my max at the moment. Currently at rank 667 (attempting to slow rank :p) and Taltherian Excavator, ive got 13.8k attack, 11k defence, ~23k hull and 4.6k shields (all unbuffed)

Productions atm are:

Mining 9.1k p/h
Artifact 36.2k P/h
Research 11.8k P/h

I would suggest adding more TO's! leave engineers for now. Any reason you have switched from TO's to engineers?

I was planning. auto rank through the entire talth chain. However, yesterday, I decided to go with a mix of NPCing (to maintain a ratio high enough to rank with mission clicks). Since beginning yesterday, I've finished about half the chain, and I will begin adding to T.O.s as soon as the matter is over with.

Trail you by about 2k on hull, but beat you on shields by about 1k. Just need to catch up to that darned artifact and I'll be catching up :P ;

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 am

Minor update @ Rank 722

AP: 39k
MP: 13k
Research: 22k
I have 14 slots open. Storage has become the issue (I lose 3-4 hours from capping, once a day on weekends, and twice a day on weekdays), and I should be working toward fixing that soon.

-Just today, my T.O.s have once again caught up to my Engineers, after my large autoranking spurt from rank 400 to rank 700.
-Anubix hit Rank 100 approximately a month ago.
-Attack is @ 13.5k, defense is at 11k, energy is at 10k. I plan to remove some junk energy modules (which I placed in since the last update) in order to fit in my last two Entrophies, and perhaps even four exergonics. Planning on raising attack to 20k unbuffed before moving on with energy again.

I'll be working toward the new badge items as soon as the initial fallout cools down.
Could use some advice, tips, or comparison. Very much appreciated!

Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:54 pm

You beat my engineers by about 200 but I beat your TO's by about 4k lol.

Nice APH, just 6k behind me now!

I also have a goal of 20k unbuffed attack, im about 3.7k attack away.

Whats your hull/shields at now? im currently have 30.4k hull and 9.2k shields.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 am

Crazor wrote:

25.3k hull, 11.5k shields. Yep, you're quite a bit ahead of me. lol. I imagine you have a larger arti cap, as well as shorter intervals between resource dumping. Can't compete with that anymore :P

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:28 am

PaulHsiao wrote:
Crazor wrote:

25.3k hull, 11.5k shields. Yep, you're quite a bit ahead of me. lol. I imagine you have a larger arti cap, as well as shorter intervals between resource dumping. Can't compete with that anymore :P

6.4 hours for my arti. I loose about 2 -4 hours fr arti production per night.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next