View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Reset Account - Rank 755 update! 

Crazor wrote:
oh very! i know it kind of cheating, but i would rather restart with it than let it go to waste :P

i wouldnt call it cheating by any sort of measure lol, you found it, you had it and its yours by right. However its not exactly a reset if people are holding stuff for you ;)

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 pm

this is true, all that was held were 3 planets, nothing more. ive worked to get everything else :)

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:59 pm

I dont think I'd be able to resist the temptation of keeping a few of my gem planets if I reset either dont feel too bad ;)

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:32 am

Interesting. I'm actually planning a reset myself, I'm selling off some of my best planets, but I do want to hold onto one in particular. It was the first planet I got at the beginning of the game that I turned into a mission Exotic.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 am

smacbeats wrote:
Interesting. I'm actually planning a reset myself, I'm selling off some of my best planets, but I do want to hold onto one in particular. It was the first planet I got at the beginning of the game that I turned into a mission Exotic.

You can't get someone to hold onto your exotic for you, as it is invincible and unabandonable, there no way to keep it when resetting, otherwise everyone who reset would reset, get the mission exotic/dyson, get someone to hold, reset and do it again several times.

Any new information on what you're up to now Crazor, this thread has me very interested!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:02 am
Profile WWW

Although I'm very interested in following your progress, I would like to see a similar thing done by someone who doesn't keep any planets. Since you start the game with 10 GP, that is all that is allowed to be spent by the player ever. Would be interesting to see the ships progress following those simple guidelines. An update every 10 levels would be cool stating all ship stats, production rates, and research tree.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:29 am

Just a quick update:

Just hit rank 75 today, now got a max of 1007 energy with 3 reactors installed! pretty chuffed with that :D

Current ship stats are:
122 Decks
2030 Cargo
560 Engineers
546 Tactical Officers
297 Helmsmen
282 Scientists

Attack: 895
Defence: 437

Production:
Minerals - 976 p/h
Artifact - 2717 p/h
Research - 1265 p/h

Half way through researching Zero point reactors, then I think i will research a bit into Scanners for a few levels.

Any questions ask away! :)

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Crazor wrote:

1. who does number 2 work for?

2. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could

3. What's for lunch?

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:51 am

NZL Sean wrote:
smacbeats wrote:

You can't get someone to hold onto your exotic for you, as it is invincible and unabandonable, there no way to keep it when resetting, otherwise everyone who reset would reset, get the mission exotic/dyson, get someone to hold, reset and do it again several times.

Any new information on what you're up to now Crazor, this thread has me very interested!

I was wondering if they had your exotic on scan, you reset, and then they alert it for you would you be able to colonize it? probably not but I was going to test it(accidentaly temp fluxed it)

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:49 am
Profile WWW

elerian wrote:
Crazor wrote:

1. who does number 2 work for?

2. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could

3. What's for lunch?

1. Number 2?

2. 42

3. A chicken burger with salad :D

@stuffybeary, Im not actually to sure about that :? it might be possible but ive not tried

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 am

Update: Rank 82

130 Decks
2330 Cargo
626 Engineers
552 Tactical Officers
306 Helmsmen
302 Scientists

Attack: 902
Defense: 446

Productions:
Minerals - 1068 p/h
Artifact - 2975 p/h
Research - 1446 p/h

Not raised my artifact/research as much as I would have liked over the last few ranks, but that due to a lack of good planets! :(

Currently working on Transconduits, then onto Rift shields :)

Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:34 pm
stuffybeary wrote:
I was wondering if they had your exotic on scan, you reset, and then they alert it for you would you be able to colonize it? probably not but I was going to test it(accidentaly temp fluxed it)

HOLY COW, I can actually answer this question. When you reset and you occupy a planet, the planet ceases to exist. I am pretty sure of this, although there is a chance that the alert simply no longer works after you reset. I tried to do that with a 17X MR research Plasma (Amondoraed, if anyone has found it yet, congrats :D ) and it said that the planet did not exist. Enjoy! :D

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:00 am

Joseph4 wrote:
stuffybeary wrote:

HOLY COW, I can actually answer this question. When you reset and you occupy a planet, the planet ceases to exist. I am pretty sure of this, although there is a chance that the alert simply no longer works after you reset. I tried to do that with a 17X MR research Plasma (Amondoraed, if anyone has found it yet, congrats :D ) and it said that the planet did not exist. Enjoy! :D

not sure if my question was clear enough. player A alerts a planet for player B who turns it into an exotic. Player B resets and in a week player A alerts the planet for player B to colonize(this probably couldn't happen due to multi abuse)

Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:44 am
Profile WWW
The planet CEASES TO EXIST. It could not happen for this reason.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Are you sure about that? I had a planet that a legionmate originally gave to me.
He quit about a week ago and before he left, I asked for him to take it back, because it wasnt good enough compared to my other planets any more.
So he took it back, gave planets away to friends, reset and quit.
That planet is now marked as unoccupied, but still exists on my scans.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:48 pm
I am not completely sure, but I thought that it did. I don't know now, you're probably right. Also, there could be a duplicate that is made when you reset.... I don't know.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:49 am

Joseph4 wrote:
I am not completely sure, but I thought that it did. I don't know now, you're probably right. Also, there could be a duplicate that is made when you reset.... I don't know.

What you experienced was not a planet dissapearing but the alert of the planet not working. The same thing happen when you alert a planet and leave the legion before the alert expired.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:43 am

Just hit rank 100 (auto ranked the last 8 levels - got impatient :P )

Stats:
Size Class: Heavy Frigate
Space: 150 / 154
Attack: 1433
Defense: 607
Scan: 1
Cloak: 0
Cargo: 2350 / 2820
Upkeep: 3.1M

Crew:
154 Decks
2820 Cargo
850 Engineers
594 Tactical Officers
327 Helmsmen
378 Scientists

Production:
Minerals 1096 p/h - worked out that on one day I made 149x my upkeep :lol:
Artifact 2091 p/h - I dropped this slightly to boost my research as I needed to unlock some things faster
Research 2334 p/h

Just Finished researching Heavy Rift Shields. Currently working on Quantum Resonance Sensors.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:47 am

Before we get to page 3 on this... One question in two parts... Who are you and why would anyone care about your rereoll?

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:58 am
Profile WWW

I am just a dedicated member of the game. Been playing for over 2 years now - got the medal a few days ago. Nobody has to care at all - its just here if anybody would like to read it for tips or see how im doing :)

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next