View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Pita's ship log- rank 958+ 

NZL Sean wrote:
Levrosh wrote:
2 year medal awarded!

Now have 3 auto-blasters installed, getting a 4th soon (when I have enough reds- 'bout a hundred to go)

Congrats Lev, very nice progress. every time i see you on bt i simply HAVE to judge how much stronger youve gotten, and it shows. also your productions arent much lower than mine, and i havent reset.. i must be doing horribly as i got my year medal a month ago :P

:P

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Power ranking off Talth. Switched to Human, then Inergon to assist me with that. Sooo close to Auto-ranking off the first mission! Just 400 xp left over every time.. ;). However, Should be Talth in a few days!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 pm

In my opinion, Taltherian isn't worth the energy at all.

+1 level of artifact every 40 hours? You're better off with the few more successful invasions you will get with the Konqul's attack buff.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:21 am

That's arguable. While I love Konqul, and will almost certainly switch back to it sometime, Taltherian is one of the most useful long-term races available in the game. The artifact production gain, while slow, is so going to help me that I think it's worth both the energy and the ranking... Also, as I'm in SSB mode, auto-ranking actually helps me get my low damage cap be more worthwhile.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:00 pm

The Prisoner wrote:
In my opinion, Taltherian isn't worth the energy at all.

+1 level of artifact every 40 hours? You're better off with the few more successful invasions you will get with the Konqul's attack buff.
Taltherian is a great choice for players who are interested in balancing planets and supplementing artifact production. It's no replacement for NPCing, scanning, trading, etc. (if you think your production is going to shoot through the roof just because you're a Taltherian, you're in for a nasty surprise), but it is an incredibly useful skill to have, especially if you possess some semblance of patience and are able to plan intelligently.

I honestly can't think of a single invasion attempt I have skipped or failed due to being Taltherian, and I invade as often as possible. And along those same lines, the vast majority of the PVPers on my "obnoxious energy sink" list are Taltherian or Aerlen. Konqul is great if you are in an all-attack-all-the-time mode (was Konqul while hunting for Lara/Caelon/Drones, and it saved energy against some of the crunchier NPCs), but I personally find the Urbanize ability more useful, and consider the energy used completing the chain to be very well spent .

If you are able to think more than 2 plays ahead (Levrosh seems to get this), it's definitely worth it.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Konqul is superior if you NPC until you've reached a reasonable minimum on hits per kill ratio. If you dont NPC then who cares as you are not trying to maximize your gains anyway. Do as you like.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Rank 456 update: Taltherian!

Visible stats:

Hidden Stats:

Production:

Current Goals:

Get tactical officers back on par with engineers.

Get Hyper channel relays.

Get the protean arsenal upgrades.

Rank up Allies.

And, as always, continue having fun!

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Wow dude.. Power of the SSB at work on your ship. I applaud your strength and this thread makes SSB's looks so good. We SSB's are taking over galaxy one step at a time. Dat artifact production you got there makes me drool literally.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Nice progress, whats happening with you in terms of the trellith chain? have you begun/finished it or have you not touched it thus far?

Also yay, you auto ranked talth, temporarily easier for me to kill you since slightly higher damage cap ;)

Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:42 am
Profile WWW

NZL Sean wrote:
Nice progress, whats happening with you in terms of the trellith chain? have you begun/finished it or have you not touched it thus far?

Also yay, you auto ranked talth, temporarily easier for me to kill you since slightly higher damage cap ;)

Oh, I already finished the Trellith chain. A while ago, actually. The symiote is doing a lot of good for my arti production.

And no, my damage cap actually went down... I'm not quite a true SSB, so my cap is still determined by decks, so, as I gained ranks but not decks, tough luck! :P

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Ludis wrote:
Wow dude.. Power of the SSB at work on your ship. I applaud your strength and this thread makes SSB's looks so good. We SSB's are taking over galaxy one step at a time. Dat artifact production you got there makes me drool literally.

Thanks! :)

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Levrosh wrote:
NZL Sean wrote:

Oh, I already finished the Trellith chain. A while ago, actually. The symiote is doing a lot of good for my arti production.

And no, my damage cap actually went down... I'm not quite a true SSB, so my cap is still determined by decks, so, as I gained ranks but not decks, tough luck! :P

Poos. anyway still looking nice. i wondered how you jump back up to 12k so quick after resetting haha now i know.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
If 12,769 at rank 456 makes you drool....
Try Artifacts 20434 points / hour at rank 417. :P
As for your ship, Lev.... You need more attack, which I assume you already know.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:17 am

Of course. And I'm not particularly happy with my artifact production either... However, when I've grayed out 10k scan multiple times, and still haven' found a single planet worth taking.... About half my arti comes my Dyson, Mission Exotic, and 2 year invincible Gaia.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:26 pm
Levrosh wrote:
and 2 year invincible Gaia.

You should have made it a MC 22x 22x 22x Oceanic! :x

Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:35 am

Joseph4 wrote:
Levrosh wrote:
and 2 year invincible Gaia.

You should have made it a MC 22x 22x 22x Oceanic! :x

lol. Quite possibly, but, on the other hand, It's still a very nice planet, and has Large Moons.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Just got Hyper-Channel relays for my ship! Energy recharge up to 95/hr. Just the Krionite Transducer (Mission currently ended- 75) to go till 120/hr recharge!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:58 pm

120 nrg recharge reached

Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:04 pm

So, I'm currently researching cloak-to be able to cloak my good planets, instead of uber-defend them. I'm currently 1/3 on Dimensional Making, so close to max planetary mods.

I've finished hull and sensors, so my next ideas are: Base research up to UST, Proxy Universe Reactors, or Topopolis Rings. What do you recommend?

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 am

UST

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next