View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Peticks ship log: Rank 1815 ZMB 

Peticks wrote:
Pennsyltucky wrote:
Definitely try and get that bioship ally it's a nice addition :) - starting with mission surgical precision

I've been thinking about going for that but ts only boon is scan at rank 100. and after all, it would rank to 100 along with the tej ally commander if the two were got at the same time anyway ;)

Legit plan good sir ^_^ also, one last thing, if you're planning on adding decks at all you should definitely hit up the prototype engineering bay that adds crew and decks much more lovely of an addition than lazuli vaults :)

Thu May 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Stats captured on june the 24th, forgot to update the log after capturing though (doh) so will do it now

Data here serving only realy as use for senator hungs ship log showdown and for comparasons. Another updating coming in half an hour of my current stats

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Please note, I am no longer an excavator at the moment so my excavator ap would be 34989

Shots at cap to kill - 144

Goals
Complete the Allarai chain. Currently on A Trap for Ja'kell - 6/14 complete (up 52 completions)
Get all 3 dark assembly bots, currently at 16/80 iterations, 1/3 rounds complete (up 47 iterations)
Maximise Ck69 assult sentry. 1045 yellowz remaining(down 72 yellows needed)
40k ap/hour by rank 700 (currently at 31.8k/34.9k with excavator) - failed, rank limits are not usefull while the darmos drone remains unmaxed so will not refresh an ap goal untill I have the drone allied
Complete the tej chain. Currently on Factions at war - 6/11 rounds done, 1 mission in the later part of the chain done

Legion mission related stuffs
Maximise...
Nanite reassembler: 1/6
Carjean Scatterlauncher: 6/6 (up 2 and completed)
Carjean data node 2/6 ( up 2 and added to goals)
Cerulean Displacement Drive: 2/6
Cerulean Autosync Beam 0/6
Darmos Champions seal 3/6 (+3 up 3, 50% of the way there)
Darmos drone 3/5 (up 3, the reason why I have speed ranked so much.)
Temporal Containment Cage 0/6
Cobalt Drive 0/6
Morphagenic suits 0/6
Still a long way to go, especialy on some of the later legion mission mods on this list but making good steady progress towards my ideal ship setup
As usual comparasons and suggestions welcomed.

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Woop woop got zane... those dailys, blegh

So first things first...
what in the heck have I done 224 unesesary decks and raising damage cap by an extra 112?!
Well its quite simple, im planning ahead. I've long kept a chart of the mods I need for my ideal small but functional and pain in the ass to kill ship. currently the total sits at 1032 decks and with the new late summer seasonal fast aproaching that number will probably rise. Hence I've decided to ditch the strict ssb ratio at this current time so I can npc with full energy and sufficent scan to find npcs such as grivv primes. plus it lets me fit some of the mods im maxing but are not yet maxed on my ship while in non npc hunt frenzy mode :P

Shots at cap to kill - 115 (down 29)

Goals
Complete the Allarai chain. -Complete!
New goal : Max trovar zane
Get all 3 dark assembly bots, currently at 21/80 iterations, 1/3 rounds complete (up 5 iterations)
Maximise Ck69 assult sentry. 1000 yellowz remaining (down 45 yellows needed)
40k ap/hour (currently at 34.8k/38.3k with excavator) (up 3k)
Complete the tej chain. Currently on The strain of conflict - 2/10 rounds done, 1 mission in the later part of the chain done

Maximise...
Carjean Scatterlauncher: 6/6 (completed)
Carjean data node 3/6 ( up 1)
Cerulean Autosync Beam 1/6 (up 1)
Darmos Champions seal 3/6
Darmos drone 3/5
Cobalt Drive 0/6
Morphagenic suits 0/6
Still a long way to go but making good steady progress towards my ideal ship setup
As usual comparasons, suggestions or thoughts welcomed. Especialy interested on opinion of my ditching the rank +19 damage cap i've held for a long time

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:04 am

What in the name of bob possessed you to do the daily mission chains before getting Sehrin so that you maxed the ally by the time you finished the pair of chains?

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Serne wrote:
What in the name of bob possessed you to do the daily mission chains before getting Sehrin so that you maxed the ally by the time you finished the pair of chains?

Sehrin sucks, there I said it!

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Peticks wrote:
Serne wrote:

Sehrin sucks, there I said it!

Whilst not the best ally, any mod that gives Att, Def, Scan, Energy and Hull for zero space is better than a kick in the teeth, surely?

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Peticks ... more scan is always better. Therefore the Volliir chain is good because: 389 scan and 149 of that takes NO deck space.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Here goes another one of these ;)
General stats
(ranking zane has been tough, mainly due to lack of effort put into doing so :P . Bane is finaly almost done... 1 year after getting it and 2 years after its first release lol)
(still non excavator. Ap has been rising nicely albeit slowly. 58 open slots and rising lol)

Shots at cap to kill - 129 (up 14)

Goals
Max trovar zane -21/100 (up 17)
Get all 3 dark assembly bots, currently at 32/80 iterations, 1/3 rounds complete (up 11 iterations)
Maximise Ck69 assult sentry. 924 yellowz remaining (down 76 yellows needed)
40k ap/hour (currently at 39.6k/43.6kwith excavator) (up 5k)
Complete the tej chain. Currently on The Garathon Offensive - 6/10 rounds done, 1 mission in the later part of the chain done
New Goal: Complete the Ulrudi Chain. Currently on Passage of risks - 8/10 rounds done
New Goal: Complete the Trellith Chain. Currently on Beyond the Corproal. 15/20 rounds done

Maximise...
Carjean data node 4/6 ( up 1)
Cerulean Autosync Beam 1/6
Darmos drone 4/5 (up 1, damn darmos aint come up for weeks :( )
Cobalt Drive 0/6
Morphagenic suits 0/6

Slowly but surely getting there ;)

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:17 am

Decided to give my ship a new title My ship is and will be a Zero Miningworld Build. No Planets devoted to mining at all, ever. (Dixi despairs at my logic to not colonize toxics :P ) Shall see how amazingly this turns out as More and more planets are colonized and my ship enters higher rank terrotories ;)

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
Hey there, could you explain why you decided to go with no mining worlds? I have just a tad more research/hr than you and I really enjoy the extra credits I get from my mining per hour (18k). If you have already explained why you are doing this please redirect my lazy arse or ignore me :D

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Id advise against that. You wont have EM production. Id rather ditch plasmas for toxics once I get enough RP from scientists.
Also:

1 MP = 40,000 Cr
1 RP = 25,000 Cr
This outweights how you can get 900-1000 RP from plasmas, yet 600-700 MP from toxics. With Dixies build, you can get 800+, making them evern more useful. Also, toxics are easier to uplift for AP later on than plasmas, and have potential for 22x, unlike plasmas.

And also...in the future, you can always cash in your massive amount of terminals you stock up for RP.

Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Peticks wrote:
Decided to give my ship a new title My ship is and will be a Zero Miningworld Build. No Planets devoted to mining at all, ever. (Dixi despairs at my logic to not colonize toxics :P ) Shall see how amazingly this turns out as More and more planets are colonized and my ship enters higher rank terrotories ;)

Gotta agree with her.
you have a ton of slots open.
arent doing well on credits. (dont even have 2 days of upkeep saved up)
make almost no em. (needed for many legion missions)
at worst you could turn credits into ctp to buy arti planets.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Little credit and extremely low income just cannot be helping much with base upkeep.
With less credits in total than I usually forward to those in need when asked... I dunno, just seems like Dixie is spot on the money.

Guessing you don't plan on doing many of the EM-intensive LMs or maybe have a benefactor?
Self-sufficiency certainly doesn't look to be on the cards - you can't generate the amounts you need yourself with the amazingly low amount of MP you have.
Honestly don't know how it can be that low, it is literally less than is generated from 3 of my better Arti planets that have zero mining-specific structures :/

But to each their own, Zero Miningworld/EM/Credit/Idea Build might be good fun for you and all the best affording daily invasions in the ranks to come.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:18 am

I'm curious, how do you even afford your upkeep right now?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:28 am

Shadeslayer wrote:

Hostages.

The Prisoner wrote:

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:46 am

based on current production they could pull this off, i say that basing thir upkeep vs. my upkeep ( roughly double ) and their RPH vs my RPH ( roughly double ) and I cam make my upkeep alone and still pull in a profit just off or RP contract.

however that amount is small and you will go for a very long period before you are able to actually have any amount of actual credit balance for colonizing or invading planets on a nominal scale.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Shadeslayer wrote:

Research contract 24.4k per hour, 585,600 research per day, 14.6B credits from research contract per day
Deigobene wrote:
Little credit and extremely low income just cannot be helping much with base upkeep.
With less credits in total than I usually forward to those in need when asked... I dunno, just seems like Dixie is spot on the money.

Had a spate of invasions requiring brick temping which cut into credits a bit. Will return to a healthy level soon

Diegobene wrote:
Guessing you don't plan on doing many of the EM-intensive LMs or maybe have a benefactor?
Self-sufficiency certainly doesn't look to be on the cards - you can't generate the amounts you need yourself with the amazingly low amount of MP you have.

I do these first stage missions em tasks normaly
Carjean: The Heist - 140k em every iteration. 2 iterations to go till I have maxed
Cerulean Conclave - 100k em every iteration
Hunt for Mawks phase 1 - 200k em every other iteration
Disturbance at Ryelis - 160k every iteration

No benefactor. I usualy just purchase any needed em with ctp

Stark Tech Inside

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:39 am

Peticks wrote:
Shadeslayer wrote:

Research contract 24.4k per hour, 585,600 research per day, 14.6B credits from research contract per day
Deigobene wrote:

Had a spate of invasions requiring brick temping which cut into credits a bit. Will return to a healthy level soon

Diegobene wrote:

I do these first stage missions em tasks normaly
Carjean: The Heist - 140k em every iteration. 2 iterations to go till I have maxed
Cerulean Conclave - 100k em every iteration
Hunt for Mawks phase 1 - 200k em every other iteration
Disturbance at Ryelis - 160k every iteration

No benefactor. I usualy just purchase any needed em with ctp

Ah cool mate, so not so bad usually.
I'd still be worried about being able to do normal invade/brick/temp flux stuff later, and buying EM would personally drive me up the wall, but you can always grab some toxics later I guess.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:16 am

(Note, defence has taken a hit because I have left arelen to become a inergon earlier today in preperation of nuking the to chain and potentialy sheren, litheor and remaining trellith also)
appatious finaly done, zane ranking nicely and vortov recruited despite its cost ineffectiveness atm.

Shots at cap to kill - 148 (up 19)

Goals
Max trovar zane 43/100 (up 22)
Get all 3 dark assembly bots, currently at 39/80 iterations, 1/3 rounds complete (up 7 iterations)
Maximise Ck69 assult sentry. 892 yellowz remaining (down 32 yellows needed)
40k ap/hour Complete!
new goal 50k/hour (currently at 45.3k/49.9kwith excavator) (up 5.7k)
Complete the tej chain . Complete!
New goal: Get kriel (req 52 raix) currently at 8 raix (up 8)
Complete the Ulrudi Chain. A Fateful Decision 8/10 rounds done
Complete the Trellith Chain. Currently on Beyond the Corproal. 18/20 rounds done
New goal: Complete the to chain

Maximise...
Nanite reassembler: 2/6 (up1)
Carjean data node 4/6
Cerulean Autosync Beam 1/6
Darmos drone 4/5 (havent had darmos for like 2 months+)
Cobalt Drive 0/6
Morphagenic suits 0/6

So theres an update, feel free to compare, make suggestions on potential chains to do ect

Stark Tech Inside

Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next