View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Peticks ship log: Rank 1815 ZMB 

STATS CORRECT ON 25th of November 2014 (forgot to update with these :P )

Mainly for ship log showdown, detailed update to come next

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:45 am

(note the race change from inergon explorer to ulrudi governer)
Kriell, thaccy, sheren and darmos drone recruited within a month of each other. Now missing only solinya (half a year to go on that though)

Shots at cap to kill - 168 (up 20)

Goals
Max trovar zane 55/100 (up 12)
Get all 3 dark assembly bots, currently at 46/80 iterations, 1/3 rounds complete (up 7 iterations)
Maximise Ck69 assult sentry. 830 yellowz remaining (down 62 yellows needed)
50k/hour (Complete!)
New goal 60k/hour (Currently at 52.9k/58.1k with excavator)(up 7.6k)
Get kriel Complete!
New goal: Max Kriel: currently at rank 5 (up 26 rounds)
Complete the Ulrudi Chain. Complete!
Complete the Trellith Chain. Complete!
Complete the to chain. Complete!

New goal: Max darmos currently at rank 22 (up 22)
New goal: Max Thaccy currently at rank 10 (up 10)
New goal: Max sheren currently at rank 36 (up 36)
New goal: Max atiroth stacked plating: Currently at 3 stacks (up 3)
New goal: Max vortov currently at rank 7 (up 4)
Legion mission related stuffs
Maximise...
Nanite reassembler: 3/6 (up1)
Carjean Scatterlauncher: 6/6 (completed)
Carjean data node 4/6
Cerulean Displacement Drive: 4/6 (up2)
Cerulean Autosync Beam 2/6 (up1)
Darmos Champions seal 3/6
Darmos drone 5/5 (up 1 and COMPLETE!!!! ;) )
Temporal Containment Cage 0/6
Cobalt Drive 0/6
Morphagenic suits 0/6

Everything is coming together :twisted: I hearby award my ship the title Zero miningworld Master! (in absence of any other like this true, but still ;) )

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 am

Peticks wrote:
...title Zero miningworld Master! (in absence of any other like this true, but still ;) )

Does Bobtheunclean have any mining worlds? Could have sworn he mentioned it somewhere.

Edit: Yep, you are surely not the only one. Probably fair enough to call yourself Zero Miningworld Padawan though ;)
Bobtheunclean wrote:
The one thing that makes my ship distinctly different from all others (I assume i am the only one) is that i own nothing other than artifact planets (and vault worlds to store the artifacts).

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:06 am

Deigobene wrote:
Peticks wrote:
...title Zero miningworld Master! (in absence of any other like this true, but still ;) )

Does Bobtheunclean have any mining worlds? Could have sworn he mentioned it somewhere.

Edit: Yep, you are surely not the only one. Probably fair enough to call yourself Zero Miningworld Padawan though ;)
Bobtheunclean wrote:
The one thing that makes my ship distinctly different from all others (I assume i am the only one) is that i own nothing other than artifact planets (and vault worlds to store the artifacts).

oh bob strayed from the path of the zmb master and entered... teh dark side :o so while he may have been, to look at, a zmb master his heart was black as the coal he wanted to exploit!

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:38 am

I still say that sig looks like a weasel.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:51 am

I meant to do a rank 1k update. however it took 36 ranks to do it. oh myyyy....

(minings broken the 5 figure mark, still 0 mining worlds :3 between research and mining atm Im making roughly 35b per day from research contract + mining. its enough to cover upkeep with a 10b surplus, invade sits at around 17b so there is a deficit of 7b, not including the bricking that occors after most invasions in preperation for temporal fluxing. However this isnt that big a deficit and its able to be made up with selling of a few ctp per day. given that income is rising at a quite fast and increasingly fast as AP increases breeds more science slaves per day this is not currently a issue and I doubt it will be for a while yet. to those who champion the mining world build, I think im prooving theres an alternative avalible :3 )
(people dont seem to want to go for my ship, the poor traps are gonna expire unfulfilled :cry: )

Shots at cap to kill - 205 (up 37!)

Goals
Max trovar zane 82/100 (up 27)
Get all 3 dark assembly bots, currently at 53/80 iterations, 1/3 rounds complete (up 9 iterations) - seriously not that big of a goal atm lol, just what I dump some energy into last if I have spare energy before rank up and nothing to use it on, gives a 800xp headstart on the next rank after all
New Goal: Get all 3 titanproxies (currently on titancore betrayal, 20/30 rounds completed, 5 of 15 completions completed)
Maximise Ck69 assult sentry. 835 yellowz remaining (up 5 yellows needed. Thaccy has been eating my spare yellows)
60k/hour (Complete!)
New Goal: 70k/hour (Currently at 63.4k/69.7k with excavator)(up 10.5k)
Max Kriel: currently at rank 49 (up 44 rounds) (also just got the raix mega weapon maxed which was not added as a goal but was one :P )
Max darmos currently at rank 75 (up 53)
Max Thaccy currently at rank 67 (up 57)
Max sheren currently at rank 97 (up 61)
[color=#40FF80Max atiroth stacked plating(Complete!)[/color]
Max vortov currently at rank 41 (up 34)
Maximise...
Nanite reassembler: 4/6 (up1)
Carjean data node 4/6
Cerulean Displacement Drive: 5/6 (up 1)
Cerulean Autosync Beam 2/6
Darmos Champions seal 5/6 (up2)
Darmos drone 5/5 (completed)
Temporal Containment Cage 1/6 (up 1)
Cobalt Drive 1/6 (up 1)
Morphagenic suits 1/6 (up 1)

Also got 2 of the qped mk 3 assembly lines which was a goal but again, not added in advance

so yeah as usual comparasons, thoughts and suggestions welcomed

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:18 pm

coming along sir, +1

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Peticks wrote:
(minings broken the 5 figure mark, still 0 mining worlds :3 between research and mining atm Im making roughly 35b per day from research contract + mining. its enough to cover upkeep with a 10b surplus, invade sits at around 17b so there is a deficit of 7b, not including the bricking that occors after most invasions in preperation for temporal fluxing. However this isnt that big a deficit and its able to be made up with selling of a few ctp per day. given that income is rising at a quite fast and increasingly fast as AP increases breeds more science slaves per day this is not currently a issue and I doubt it will be for a while yet. to those who champion the mining world build, I think im prooving theres an alternative avalible :3 )

Those that push the need for mining aren't doing so because of credits, it's all about EM.

I'm a handful of ranks above you and my mining production has just passed 50k/hr. I don't have a particularly large ship (sub 2k decks) so I have lowish upkeep and well in excess of 5T credits, income is not an issue at all. I continue to add maxed toxics though in order to produce EM for temp fluxes, purgers, LMs and other uses.

You could argue that I am using space that could otherwise be used for AP production but I'm also about 50k/hr ahead of you in that department so I don't see that as a significant issue.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:28 am

why eschew mining planets, but still take res ones?
toxic to plasma is hardly different in straight credit production, along with bonus em.
on top of that theres you cap to consider.
based on you mining cap i would guess you res caps at around 6.3 hours. meaning unless you arent sleeping enoguh, or are setting alarms you are losing production daily.
instead of that you could easily add 10 mining planets and still go half a day without collecting and lose nothing at all.
as of this update you had 50 planet slots open nearly a fifth of your total.
surely there would be only room for gains by adding mining worlds, as doing so would allow you to put your ctp towards arti world purchases instead of having to buy credits or em.
as you said yourself you lose 7B every day you invade and that number is only going to climb. (res increase from arti production wont even come close to keeping up)
also your upkeep is going to keep climbing as well around 4.4B extra from vortov, 2.5B from kriell plus maybe around .5B from the other allies left to max.
solnyia is also right around the corner for some extra upkeep. VL unnoc toxics do work well to rank it up though ;)

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:49 am

KJReed wrote:
why eschew mining planets, but still take res ones?
toxic to plasma is hardly different in straight credit production, along with bonus em.
on top of that theres you cap to consider.
based on you mining cap i would guess you res caps at around 6.3 hours. meaning unless you arent sleeping enoguh, or are setting alarms you are losing production daily.
instead of that you could easily add 10 mining planets and still go half a day without collecting and lose nothing at all.
as of this update you had 50 planet slots open nearly a fifth of your total.
surely there would be only room for gains by adding mining worlds, as doing so would allow you to put your ctp towards arti world purchases instead of having to buy credits or em.
as you said yourself you lose 7B every day you invade and that number is only going to climb. (res increase from arti production wont even come close to keeping up)
also your upkeep is going to keep climbing as well around 4.4B extra from vortov, 2.5B from kriell plus maybe around .5B from the other allies left to max.
solnyia is also right around the corner for some extra upkeep. VL unnoc toxics do work well to rank it up though ;)

I dont take research worlds any more and am in the process of converting those I do have into storage planets. While I have quite a few slots open that numbers been falling fast recently. I try to invade every day or couple of days and at the moment rank maybe once a day, so the gap is closing fast. Mining worlds are a waste of ap potential. while ranqual you may have 110k ap and 50k mining to have that much would require a insane amount of 15 or 20x ap planets. if you had say 50 mining worlds and instead converted that to 50 ap worlds, even meh ones doing maybe 250/hour you'd have an extra 12.5k equivelent to 300k/d extra, or roughly 3 extra prisoners, droids, brackets ect every day. I'd much prefer the extra prisoners to extra credits and em.

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:34 pm

if i may weigh in > no pun intended since i have a big heavy fat ship < while the 0 mining thing may work for you now, its looking to the future that the people are talking about mining are advocating. you invade once a day which is good for keeping the increase going, however eventually that 7B deficit, will turn into 11B, then 14B, 20B, etc... and you will be wanting the mining planets then, granted yest the EM is a very nice side effect, but its planning ahead that you may want to consider.\

Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:00 pm

elerian wrote:
if i may weigh in > no pun intended since i have a big heavy fat ship < while the 0 mining thing may work for you now, its looking to the future that the people are talking about mining are advocating. you invade once a day which is good for keeping the increase going, however eventually that 7B deficit, will turn into 11B, then 14B, 20B, etc... and you will be wanting the mining planets then, granted yest the EM is a very nice side effect, but its planning ahead that you may want to consider.\

yep goes up pretty fast.
im only about 300 ranks ahead of you, but my colonization cost is over 2x your invade cost.
you also are not considering the fact that 50K mining through credits and em can be converted to around 600 ctp a day.
this ctp in turn could be used to buy good ap planets instead of invading meh ones.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:18 am

elerian wrote:

my ap/hour currently is at 65k. 65k*24 = 1,560,000 ap/day. add in the 120k from base production for 1,680,000 ap/day. thats equivelent to using the 96k= 1 of everything ratio 17.5 of everything a day. 17.5 * rescued scientists gives me a increase of 70 research per hour per day. 70*24*25000 = 42m credits every day added to my daily intake. honestly I think with my upkeep reaching its zenith with only vortov and kriel realy increasing in rank its enough to stall the deficit and eventualy start to reverse it.

Stark Tech Inside

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:51 am

Peticks wrote:
elerian wrote:

my ap/hour currently is at 65k. 65k*24 = 1,560,000 ap/day. add in the 120k from base production for 1,680,000 ap/day. thats equivelent to using the 96k= 1 of everything ratio 17.5 of everything a day. 17.5 * rescued scientists gives me a increase of 70 research per hour per day. 70*24*25000 = 42m credits every day added to my daily intake. honestly I think with my upkeep reaching its zenith with only vortov and kriel realy increasing in rank its enough to stall the deficit and eventualy start to reverse it.

you completely ignored what elerian was saying. no one is saying that you can not handle your SHIP upkeep. what they are saying is that you will soon not be able to invade daily given your current trajectory.

my 257th planet will cost 16.777 billion to colonize, so 33.554 billion to invade.
my 258th planet will cost 16.974 billion to invade, so 33.949 billion to invade.
the difference in invasion cost for ONE additional planet for me at rank 1026 is now just a tad under 400 million.

so going by your 42 million credit per day increase, you will require TEN DAYS to make up the difference in invasion costs for ONE PLANET. so your current 7 billion daily deficit will INCREASE as you continue to invade a planet each day. abandoning your worst currently owned planets for 5 GP can only delay the inevitable.

so even though you are able to stay afloat for now (with ctp sales for further credits), eventually, you will have to decide if your aversion to mining planets is stronger than your desire to invade a planet every day.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:17 am
Profile WWW

Peticks wrote:
elerian wrote:

my aph is 111k
my mining is hair over 50k
and i honestly have no clue how much i make daily, because ill cash in minerals for credits once every 3rd or 4th day or so, thats typically 150 billion, then theres the research conversion directly to credits > 72k RPH > and i suppose i could figure it out, but honestly i dump alot of credits invading everyday, buying EM, ctp or other artis with credits from people who prefer that, which is why im almost constantly under 1 trillion savings.
now considering that the 50k MPH is conductive of ~55 - 60 mining planets ( some are storage, some are in the process of converting over to APH planets ) and that im currently making close to 1k EM every hour - my next personal goal - and you can find that taking a couple mining planets here and there isnt such a hinderance.
and to address the **meh** planets nothion i still colonize small / average size multi megarich terras simply cause i can pure production them and still get around 250 - 300 aph out of 1 rock, with a poly vault to help with storage so im not being overly picky.
rank 1177
open planet slots > 10
current planets under development offering 0 - minimal production : 11
so if comparativly if we assume i have 0 planet slsots open due to rank that would drop me 84 ranks putting me at rank 1093. which means you've got plenty of time to take mining planets without it hurting you at all

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:17 pm

elerian wrote:
and i honestly have no clue how much i make daily,

as a rougth estimate, 1K minerals pr hour = 1 bil Cr. pr day
so 50K minerals pr hour would give you around 50 bil cr pr day, witch fit well with your 150 bil cr every 3 to 4 days when you cash it in

as for recearch, 72K points pr hour = 72K recearch/hour * 24 Hours/day * 25K cr/recearch point = 43.2 bil cr pr day
(presuming it is all spendt on Perform Research Contract, and you wast 0 points)

that would put your daily income somewere around 93 bil credits pr day

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:48 pm

thanks, but i was more speaking about after the invasion + any purchases i do through GL trade center, and groups
but nice to know i get to pass GO whenever i want to.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Staying ulrudi governer till I've done a spate of colonizations for my solinya, getting it in 18 days.
Yes, increased engineers by roughly 2k to give more wiggle room in ranks for things such as legion missions and max tris and cubes more worthwhile. No plans to go for autorank off pvp/basing at this moment in time. Now increasing tacs once again.
(highlighted over the ranks for the two allys where the ranks are obscured by the name of the ally so you can see them)
100k npc kils yay! note, I can scan more than 1k planets but last scan run for a legion mission ended at 907, waiting on another lm scan task to scan again :)

Shots at cap to kill - 243 ( up 38!)

Goals
Max trovar zane 100/100 (complete!)
Get all 3 dark assembly bots, currently at 63/80 iterations, 2/3 rounds complete (up 90 iterations) - still not a big goal but had a few times where I had a lot of energy to dump into missions from npcing spare.
Get all 3 titanproxies (Complete!)
New goal: max lutuma memory core (Complete!)
Maximise Ck69 assult sentry. 835 749 yellowz remaining (down 86 yellows needed, been lazy on this one but will start focusing on it more now other goals are done)
70k/hour (Complete!)
New Goal: 80k/hour (Currently at 72.8k/80.1k with excavator)(up 9.4k)
Max Kriel: (Complete!)
Max darmos (Complete!)
Max Thaccy (Complete!)
Max sheren (Complete!)
Max vortov currently at rank 63 (up 22)
New goal: Max solinya currently at rank 0 with 18 days to go :P
Maximise...
Nanite reassembler: 6/6 (up 2 and Complete!)
Carjean data node 4/6
Cerulean Displacement Drive: 6/6 (up 1 and Complete!)
Cerulean Autosync Beam 3/6 (up 1)
Darmos Champions seal 5/6
Darmos drone 5/5 (completed)
Temporal Containment Cage 1/6
Cobalt Drive 2/6 (up 1)
Morphagenic suits 1/6

Whole swathes of goals completed since my last update. Solinyas coming in 18 days which will be interesting, keeping folowing the lutuma chain if any decent mods come out I can get then I'll most certainly do it, couldnt quite do the first mission as it took me by surprise and had hardly any purgers but should be able to do it when the chain is made evergreen. Could probably use a couple more goals since so many were smashed with this update

Quote:
Finances
Since my ships finances have been probably the biggest debating point I'll analyze how well my ships doing for credits.
Mining: 14648: 14.6b per day
Research:52000: 31.2b per day
Total intake : 45.8 per day

Upkeep: 28.7b per day
Net gain: 17.1b per day

Colonization cost: 12.8b
Invade cost: 25.6b
Time to colonize, 18h
Time to invade, 36h

36h to invade isnt ideal but its only 12 hours longer than an invade a day at this moment. I dont think that there is any issue with finances at the moment aside from a one time expenditure when I get solinya which will have to be financed by artifact/ctp sell off in order to colonize currently found unnocupides and give away nasty toxic uplifts for free.

As always comments, thoughts, suggestions and comparasons welcomed! ;)

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Two thumbs up. You move towards goals always and achieve them. I like it. Well done sir.

Outside the obvious comments, i'd say you're on right path and doing well.

Still say the icon looks ferret-ish.

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:44 pm

i would just like to say that my big booty ship with all its mods installed, has less upkeep than the person with the SSB and 0 mining planets.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next