View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Goals for Rank 300 

I am a heavy PVP ship and I want to aim for 5k atk, 5k def, and 15k hull by rank 300. Any thoughts? My current stats are below.

Current Stats

Konqul Fixer
Insane Combat Rep

Stats without using artifacts (race and profession bonus still applies below)
Space: 1560 / 1573
Attack: 3601
Defense: 3094
Hull: 8087
Shield: 1236
Energy: 1445 with Ion Pulse Weapon and no relays.
Scan: 331
Cloak: 539
Cargo: 2439 / 3135
Upkeep: 583.2M

Equipment

Weapons
Heavy Null Ray x2
Heavy Antiproton Cannon x6
Dominion Cannon - Mark III x2
Dominion Cannon - Mark II
Dominion Cannon
Lazuli Mind Controller x3
Crimson Auto-Phaser
Crimson Auto-Laser
Ion Pulse Ballistae
(I will get all 4 mk3s soon)

Defenses
Trans-Temporal Nacelle x4
Energy Nullifier - Mark III
Dark Complex Thruster x2
Dark Ring Thruster
Auto-Evasion Node
Thrust Stabilizer
Subspace Compressor

Production

My productions need improvement.
Minerals: 1620
Artifact: 2500
Research: 2850 (21k from legion base bonus)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I can support upkeep easily right now, but if I upgrade everything right away, i will have a upkeep problem.

Researched Tech

Null Rays 3/3 (completed)
Wormhole Relays 1/1 (completed)
Obviation 1/3
Subspace Jamming 0/3 (not started yet)
Fermionic Unification 3/3 (completed)
Trans Temp Travel 3/3 (completed)
Continuum Analysis 0/3 (not started yet)
Star Lifting 0/3 (in progress

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:56 am
Dude, I am now a level 200, and my artifact production is almost double yours. You need to get that up BADLY. Also, switch to an artifact base.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:27 am

I think I had the stats you were aiming for @ 300, I'll try and dig something up

Senatus et Populusque Imminente

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:52 am

You don't have 12's yet, let alone 10's, at rank 238? What have you been doing?!

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:54 am

k first of all 15k hull is easy to get especially as fixer
second of all as konqual you should be shooting much higher than 5k, maybe 6.5k-7k MINIMUM

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 am

Well, first of all get your artifact points up to double what it is currently. Secondly, as a heavy PvP ship i would suggest more energy (PvP for longer and when you start seeing the bigger boss NPCs you will need the energy) I suggest getting to 2k energy. it will help a lot. at your rank I had around 2.5k engineers and 5k arti p/h

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 am

Ummm... only one Ion Pulse Bastillae? I had 3 at rank 160. I haven't NPCed since rank 160. only done missions. BUt you should have more than one.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:52 pm

Crazor wrote:
Well, first of all get your artifact points up to double what it is currently. Secondly, as a heavy PvP ship i would suggest more energy (PvP for longer and when you start seeing the bigger boss NPCs you will need the energy) I suggest getting to 2k energy. it will help a lot. at your rank I had around 2.5k engineers and 5k arti p/h

I still have nowhere near that many engineers (my max between-ranks energy is 950), but I get by fine on large bosses (rank 337). I do however have a large contingent of tactical officers.

asdfgr wrote:
Ummm... only one Ion Pulse Bastillae? I had 3 at rank 160. I haven't NPCed since rank 160. only done missions. BUt you should have more than one.

Not that important, especially depending on the build. Additionally, they have a huge luck factor (I found 5 total; four were from cycling the BT after 8 hours, while only one was found in an NPC run). They have a pretty good ratio, but nothing spectacular, and overall don't provide a huge bonus to attack. As a MSB, when I reached my self imposed deck cap, these were among the first on my chop-block to make room for newer modules (they were immediately after the Silthion Defenses, which became Aegis Capacitors).

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:57 pm

5k/5k/15k targets are pretty achievable - very achievable, in fact, however, your artifact production is dire and that is going to hold you back hard and fast. Additionally, stop using Android Helmsmen and start going for the Velox Thrusters. If your legion does not have one, many legions would allow you to visit for a week to use the CT Lab - us included.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 pm
Profile WWW

No offense, but those goals are pretty low. Aim higher, push yourself. The wonders you can achieve through hardwork can be amazing sometimes. Your target stats are half of my current stats and we are of the same level atm. Get that AP up, and it can be easily done.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:51 am

PhantasyStar wrote:
No offense, but those goals are pretty low. Aim higher, push yourself. The wonders you can achieve through hardwork can be amazing sometimes. Your target stats are half of my current stats and we are of the same level atm. Get that AP up, and it can be easily done.

but don't forget tbp that you are a slow ranker and have been playing longer...though you are right the higher you shoot the farther you can go, even if you don't make your goal

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]