View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Raiding 

Maybe... But I do have a fairly large crew and have lost a lot of tactical officers. Maybe if the critical loss meant losing an artifact, just like a critical win means stealing one. My crew is sacred, I won't risk losing any more. (Just like I don't plan on doing the missions that risk your crew.) Rank points are far to few.

Mon May 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Headless wrote:
Maybe... But I do have a fairly large crew and have lost a lot of tactical officers. Maybe if the critical loss meant losing an artifact, just like a critical win means stealing one. My crew is sacred, I won't risk losing any more. (Just like I don't plan on doing the missions that risk your crew.) Rank points are far to few.

/concur

Mon May 10, 2010 9:19 pm

/concur (I didn't really read it tho)

Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Heh. I dunno. My legion pal is pro konqul raider and he really loves to fight and raid alot. He stole several artifacts and he doesn't even mind losing some crewmembers cuz he designed his character to accept some losses that way..

Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Nocifer Deathblade wrote:
Heh. I dunno. My legion pal is pro konqul raider and he really loves to fight and raid alot. He stole several artifacts and he doesn't even mind losing some crewmembers cuz he designed his character to accept some losses that way..

Hes going to regret that in the long run, all of his prey will pass him and take revenge.

Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Cothordin wrote:

Hes going to regret that in the long run, all of his prey will pass him and take revenge.

No, he attacks those who attacked and farmed us in first place. We restricted our attacks to those farmers to death cuz it's ok for them to be our enemies for what they had done to us in first place.. That will reduce the list of enemies big time. Right now, the enemy who farmed both of us now are choking to death with our legions all on him. He did ask for truce with me and I was going to accept but he was still farming on my weaker legion member so I refused his truce telling him that he was farming my buddy so he's a fresh fish for me that we can continue to hack/raid him alot. I have successful hack on him over 50 times just to slow his tech progress down big time. We don't randomly attack anyone just out of enjoyment so we won't face vengeful players down the road.. We already knew the importance of allies in the long run. We just don't give any crap about farmers who farmed us til we got stronger and exacted vengeance on them.. After all, we have right to defend ourselves..

We will attack those farmers who preyed on weak players for no reason and keep attacking them just to choke them.. Our role is to protect the weak.. I don't see nothing wrong about it. ;) So.. That's where raid is very useful that my friend really enjoys raiding those farmers many times who preyed on the weak.

Tue May 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Cothordin wrote:

No, he attacks those who attacked and farmed us in first place. We restricted our attacks to those farmers to death cuz it's ok for them to be our enemies for what they had done to us in first place.. That will reduce the list of enemies big time. Right now, the enemy who farmed both of us now are choking to death with our legions all on him. He did ask for truce with me and I was going to accept but he was still farming on my weaker legion member so I refused his truce telling him that he was farming my buddy so he's a fresh fish for me that we can continue to hack/raid him alot. I have successful hack on him over 50 times just to slow his tech progress down big time. We don't randomly attack anyone just out of enjoyment so we won't face vengeful players down the road.. We already knew the importance of allies in the long run. We just don't give any crap about farmers who farmed us til we got stronger and exacted vengeance on them.. After all, we have right to defend ourselves..

We will attack those farmers who preyed on weak players for no reason and keep attacking them just to choke them.. Our role is to protect the weak.. I don't see nothing wrong about it. ;) So.. That's where raid is very useful that my friend really enjoys raiding those farmers many times who preyed on the weak.

Its not a matter of why, and yes you have the right to defend yourself but neither of those will save you when the guys you've pissed off are 30 ranks higher then you because they stopped focusing on PVP and they rain absolute h377 on you with better/more weapons/defensive-crap. Its just like you said, you got stronger, they can do that too and if your focusing on PVP they'll get stronger, faster.

I can kill anyone in the game right now because those who focus on PVP are too low rank to be able to outfight me and those who focus on ranking up have no attack/defense.

Wed May 12, 2010 2:23 am

Sounds like I need to keep some bad artifacts around, just in case. Something tells me people would be mad to finally crit win and just get a cloning pod.

Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Boligon wrote:
Sounds like I need to keep some bad artifacts around, just in case. Something tells me people would be mad to finally crit win and just get a cloning pod.

Bad artifacts FTW!

Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 pm

any artifact can be sold for more that the average take in minerals. a guy had 32 dynite and 1 pawlacite (cargo probe), i raided and got all the dynite and no pawlacite... thats a load of crap. any artifact can be sold for about 6-10k

Wed May 12, 2010 5:40 pm

hunter wrote:
any artifact can be sold for more that the average take in minerals. a guy had 32 dynite and 1 pawlacite (cargo probe), i raided and got all the dynite and no pawlacite... thats a load of crap. any artifact can be sold for about 6-10k

How would you know what he had in his cargo....

Edit - I see now, you said cargo probe. I missed that. Der...

Wed May 12, 2010 8:34 pm

hunter wrote:

Lets just face it, raiding unless given a boost in its incentives is just not worth the effort.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:15 am

Cothordin wrote:
hunter wrote:

Lets just face it, raiding unless given a boost in its incentives is just not worth the effort.

yep, there are alot of people asking for it, and webguydan i think is finding a way to implement it. its prob hoing to be like my idea of having it more like the hacking system where instead of losing a crew member, you lose an artifact etc. and also like the hacking, the minerals will come from the pool and not the market/ship. it will come, just wait for it.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:52 am

I just got to thinking... if you Stack Similiar artifacts, and someone raids you extremely well, do they get the whole stack, or just one?

May be a reason for me to not stack my artifacts after all...

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:54 am

mkweaver wrote:
I just got to thinking... if you Stack Similiar artifacts, and someone raids you extremely well, do they get the whole stack, or just one?

May be a reason for me to not stack my artifacts after all...

they get the stack, or at least thats what I remember Dan saying.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 am

Well then no more stacking for me from now on!

Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 am

I got 20,000 credit and some probe thingy while raiding. Yonk!
Update
I got 2 Darrinyte heheheheh

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:16 pm

BOO HOO HOO! what babies they lose 1 crewmember and they flip out even nocifer deathblade leader of DOO is afraid of this sheesh i lost 1 today and i aint givin a frickin crap about it

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 pm

EvadeLuwat wrote:
BOO HOO HOO! what babies they lose 1 crewmember and they flip out even nocifer deathblade leader of DOO is afraid of this sheesh i lost 1 today and i aint givin a frickin crap about it

Wow, that assumption is wrong.. I haven't lost 1 crewman in 3 months even though with many raids.. If I ever lose one, it doesn't even bother me considering that I easily get many rescued prisoners to compensate via artifact production.

Gee, you just registered to GL.. I hope that your comments here would be constructive and meaningful ones rather than rather immature, meaningless,baseless comments that I kept seeing you in-game.. Let's see how your personalty here goes compared to in-game personalty.. And no.. You will never be part of DOO, get over with it, Mr. multi-accounter...

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:11 am

Stealing S@#$% is fun, you just got to have the balls to do it.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next