View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Raiding 

Bleh... Exploiters on the kills leaderboard would be a self-regulating solution I would imagine, since once you're up there you can be freely targetted by anybody.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Meh, I'm just raiding when someone hit me first, and secondly I need some hacks/raids/kills to unlock some mission types. Otherwise I stick to NPC, they're a lot less vindictive ;)

Although, 300 engineers and a bunch of scientists made for a high crit success rate and decent AP gain.

I will probably stop as soon as I lose a crew member, but it seems like the chance is really low if you are raiding someone with less crew (judging by the approximate success rate). Has anyone lost crew or was that taken out ?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:53 am

you raid me you get a weapons probe! ha ha ha ha ha lmfao!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 am

I have a question. People say that when a crew member dies, it's permanent. Does that just mean that you can't get them back until the next time you have rank points, or something worse?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Tetrix wrote:
I have a question. People say that when a crew member dies, it's permanent. Does that just mean that you can't get them back until the next time you have rank points, or something worse?
i doubt you get the same guy back if he died... dead is dead...
but aye, when you have more rank points, you can get more crewmates to replace the dead ones

but you have to think of those crewmates in terms of rank points.... you don't get any replacement rank points when a crewmember dies... so it's a real big hit you're taking... 2 tactical officers could've been 1 deck that never can get destroyed... instead you chose to go with tactical officers which have a slight chance of dying

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:01 pm

1 tact officer = 1 attack = 0.1% of my attack.

Am I supposed to be bothered? :|

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:22 pm
Profile WWW

thunderbolta wrote:
1 tact officer = 1 attack = 0.1% of my attack.

Am I supposed to be bothered? :|

What if it was one Engineer that died? You'd lose valuable energy..
What if it was one Scientist that died? You'd lose valuable research..

The loss of a crewman is a big deal especially if its one that does not have an android for. Once you reach the end of the research chain (quite a ways off for you TB) the only way to increase attack and energy is by spending rank points on them. So right now, yeah its no big deal, but long term if you keep losing crew....

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm
Profile WWW

then you will be 2 crew short of those higher ranks since if you raid, you must also have enough artifact to get Rescued Prisoners!

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:44 am

Can raids still steal artifacts? I'm scared that some of my artifacts may be stolen like my Quantum Bio Vaporizer from a Dark Arms Carrier

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:45 am

Dark10c wrote:
Can raids still steal artifacts? I'm scared that some of my artifacts may be stolen like my Quantum Bio Vaporizer from a Dark Arms Carrier

No, you do not lose an actual artifact. At least not anymore, that WAS how it went in the old days but changed a long time ago. A successful raid will only get the raider some of your uncollected mineral or artifact points.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Dark10c wrote:

No, you do not lose an actual artifact. At least not anymore, that WAS how it went in the old days but changed a long time ago. A successful raid will only get the raider some of your uncollected mineral or artifact points.

God! :o I remember those days! Every time I'd get a Time Manipulator or Energy Cube, I'd be in a hurry to use them before I got disabled and raided.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:06 am
Profile YIM

RavenDark13 wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:
Dark10c wrote:

God! :o I remember those days! Every time I'd get a Time Manipulator or Energy Cube, I'd be in a hurry to use them before I got disabled and raided.

If I remember right he had it so you couldn't lose the energy cubes in a raid. I could be wrong on that and I personally used mine to fast as well to of ever had the chance to of lost one but I'm pretty sure. lol

Also those where the days huh. lol No one would stack their arti's because if they did they would lose the whole stack and there was no search function. And every time you used an arti it would take you back to the start of the list. lol I'm so glad Dan fixed all that stuff.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:50 pm
Profile WWW

Hell yeah! It was the equivelant of cavemen fighting with rocks and sticks. This game has evolved a lot since it's inception.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 pm
Profile YIM

Some people of higher levels may tell lower level people that raiding is not worth the risk of losing crew members however low levels have low crew numbers so if you want my advice raid now while your low level get everything you can from it before it's to late and everyone has high amounts of crew members :D

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:57 pm

What is the most efficient and quickest way to raid w/o TM's and waiting every darn 15mins?

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 am

Zargor wrote:
What is the most efficient and quickest way to raid w/o TM's and waiting every darn 15mins?

if you're not willing to use TM's or wait the 15 minutes....

then the most efficient method would be to keep red-badging more and more people until the 15 minute timer for the raid button hits 0... (no "waiting" required,.. you're busy doing stuff)
there's no quicker method though... only thing you can do to speed up the process is use TM's..... unless.......... you know someone w/ zeroed out mining and artifacts....

Officer Namba1 of The Unknown, Lv.666+ Dark Smuggler

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:06 am

Lone.Lycan wrote:
Zargor wrote:

if you're not willing to use TM's or wait the 15 minutes....

then the most efficient method would be to keep red-badging more and more people until the 15 minute timer for the raid button hits 0... (no "waiting" required,.. you're busy doing stuff)
there's no quicker method though... only thing you can do to speed up the process is use TM's..... unless.......... you know someone w/ zeroed out mining and artifacts....

Ok thnx, it's just i see people get their 3 proteans in no time and it's a pain not being able to do it so quick. im 60/80, 0/3 proteans. I started raiding last week i think.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 pm

getting bigger crew would work....i'm minimal crew except -2 tactical officers (death) 38 scientests, and 23 helmsmen total....i have 95 badges after 600 pvp.

Most serious people who reset would get crew in first 10 levels, get the 3 proteans, then go all decks ^^

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Dark10c wrote:
getting bigger crew would work....i'm minimal crew except -2 tactical officers (death) 38 scientests, and 23 helmsmen total....i have 95 badges after 600 pvp.

Most serious people who reset would get crew in first 10 levels, get the 3 proteans, then go all decks ^^

I've spent most of my rank points in decks (and a few in tactical officers/engineers, but mostly from rescued prisoners), but I have 71 helmsmen and 102 scientists just from androids.

Artifacts help.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 pm

RigorMortis wrote:
Dark10c wrote:

I've spent most of my rank points in decks (and a few in tactical officers/engineers, but mostly from rescued prisoners), but I have 71 helmsmen and 102 scientists just from androids.

Artifacts help.

I have 151 Engineers, 150 Tactical Officers, 63 Helmsmen, 114 Scientists, but still find it hard, but im nearly at my second protean, so once i get my second it should be much easier.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next