View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:22 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN ! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3160
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
have introduced TexasToast in place of moonlitwalk. still hoping to convince Ganja and Golgo into posting updates ...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Rank 2457 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 58218 raids: #1; 29730 kills: #2; 53924 hacks: #2;


Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:45 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:44 pm
Posts: 656
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Oh, neat, I got into the charts. :)

Guess I'll have to make more of an effort to update every month again...

_________________
--------------- GD: A good legion for collecting relic badges ---------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:31 am
Posts: 453
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Whoops, I completely forgot to update mine, Ill do that later on I guess for the next update.

_________________
Slow Ranking Noob, following the footsteps of TheBlackPearl
Leader of The Fallen
Unbuffed Rank 781 | Attack: 192437 T.O.s: 146116 | Defense: 114171 |
Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Image

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1973
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
TrinityThree wrote:
Whoops, I completely forgot to update mine, Ill do that later on I guess for the next update.

ditto :P

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:13 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm
Posts: 2122
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
let me know if you ever want a spies stats for comparison

_________________
Image
Image
Signature created by Necromancer

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!


Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:26 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:06 am
Posts: 510
Location: New Zealand
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
juiceman wrote:
let me know if you ever want a spies stats for comparison

Do eeeeet Kool, you're stats will be juicy

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3160
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Rank 2457 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 58218 raids: #1; 29730 kills: #2; 53924 hacks: #2;


Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:31 am
Posts: 453
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Hmmm...that reminds me, I should probably update my shiplog, its several iterations past due I think XD

Again thanks for keeping this up, I completely forgot this existed :)

_________________
Slow Ranking Noob, following the footsteps of TheBlackPearl
Leader of The Fallen
Unbuffed Rank 781 | Attack: 192437 T.O.s: 146116 | Defense: 114171 |
Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Image

Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:59 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:30 am
Posts: 60
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Thats great work on all those graphs. Must say im a bit surprised on the APH figures as i thought a couple of ships on your list would have more than that.
If they are being honest with their numbers, its a great read. Thanks.
P.S. Maelstroms numbers certainly support the idea of a reset once you have the hang of the game lol.


Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3160
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Rank 2457 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 58218 raids: #1; 29730 kills: #2; 53924 hacks: #2;


Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:09 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1973
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
I think the graphs need to be extended a bit. Lots of readings going off of them now as ships get more extreme. Shame to lose the readings of the leader of catagorys.

Interesting looking at the data though. Most of the cool stats beating you and for some even icky, but I choose you pushing me into second XS .

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3160
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Peticks wrote:
I think the graphs need to be extended a bit. Lots of readings going off of them now as ships get more extreme. Shame to lose the readings of the leader of catagorys.

Interesting looking at the data though. Most of the cool stats beating you and for some even icky, but I choose you pushing me into second XS .

the balance i chose with scale was that if only 1 ship went off the scale, i let it go so that the data for the other 11 ships would not be squished into a black hole (especially the logarithmic charts). the arti per hour one shows what would happen when you try to include everything ... I Choose You towered over everyone so much that i had to make the chart supersized.

once a 2d ship gets closer to the outliers, that is when i will consider adjusting the scales again ;)

_________________
Rank 2457 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 58218 raids: #1; 29730 kills: #2; 53924 hacks: #2;


Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
senatorhung wrote:
Peticks wrote:
I think the graphs need to be extended a bit. Lots of readings going off of them now as ships get more extreme. Shame to lose the readings of the leader of catagorys.

Interesting looking at the data though. Most of the cool stats beating you and for some even icky, but I choose you pushing me into second XS .

the balance i chose with scale was that if only 1 ship went off the scale, i let it go so that the data for the other 11 ships would not be squished into a black hole (especially the logarithmic charts). the arti per hour one shows what would happen when you try to include everything ... I Choose You towered over everyone so much that i had to make the chart supersized.

once a 2d ship gets closer to the outliers, that is when i will consider adjusting the scales again ;)

On the next one, if you have time, would it be possible to get links to the full graphs underneath each section? I think it would be really interesting to see how large of a scale these graphs would have to be to accurately represent everyone. :D

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3160
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Topherousenator wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
Peticks wrote:
I think the graphs need to be extended a bit. Lots of readings going off of them now as ships get more extreme. Shame to lose the readings of the leader of catagorys.

Interesting looking at the data though. Most of the cool stats beating you and for some even icky, but I choose you pushing me into second XS .

the balance i chose with scale was that if only 1 ship went off the scale, i let it go so that the data for the other 11 ships would not be squished into a black hole (especially the logarithmic charts). the arti per hour one shows what would happen when you try to include everything ... I Choose You towered over everyone so much that i had to make the chart supersized.

once a 2d ship gets closer to the outliers, that is when i will consider adjusting the scales again ;)

On the next one, if you have time, would it be possible to get links to the full graphs underneath each section? I think it would be really interesting to see how large of a scale these graphs would have to be to accurately represent everyone. :D


remember the arti per hour one is LINEAR scale. adjusting to include the extreme points at LOGARITHMIC scale means the existing chart gets scrunched down to 2/3 size to fit in ONE data point in the other 1/3 of the chart - a complete waste.

_________________
Rank 2457 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 58218 raids: #1; 29730 kills: #2; 53924 hacks: #2;


Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:56 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3160
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
got a few updates, so here is another post for the new year:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Rank 2457 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 58218 raids: #1; 29730 kills: #2; 53924 hacks: #2;


Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:46 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 777
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
would I skew this too much if I were on here?

Icarium sucks and is weak for his rank....

il take his place...

:mrgreen:

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#9 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#7 Raids:#3


Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:41 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm
Posts: 2122
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
preach fox...tbh i was surprised they all were that low on ap

_________________
Image
Image
Signature created by Necromancer

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!


Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1973
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
updated 1 rank and a few days before I hit 1700 and likely will update XP

Also, dk if these are done with excavator if you have it, all adjusted to remove the excavator race bonus. Im currently non excvator so 10% behind where I would be if they are done without adjustment but yeah, I need more ap XP.

stevo2012 wrote:
would I skew this too much if I were on here?

Icarium sucks and is weak for his rank....

il take his place...

:mrgreen:


Why dont you make a ship log so you could be eligible for the ship log showdown :P

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:07 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:41 pm
Posts: 297
Location: Earth 626
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
wow didn't realise my ship was that bad :(

_________________
Image
Image
Signature created by Necromancer


Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3160
Post Re: Senatorhung's Analysis: Ship Log SHOWDOWN !
Yllib wrote:
wow didn't realise my ship was that bad :(


all depends on what you are aiming to do. remember .. these are just folks that are willing to flaunt their ships. there are plenty of better AND worse ships out there.

_________________
Rank 2457 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 58218 raids: #1; 29730 kills: #2; 53924 hacks: #2;


Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: