View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Joseph4's Ship Records 
Time for yet another update, and it's been a while since my last one. The reason for that is that I wanted to switch back to Excavator before I posted this.

Now for what really matters.....
That was taken with two Trelliths active, one on my mission Exotic and one on my Mission Dyson. Watch out Cheddar! :P
I will be slow-ranking for a while to recuperate from my autoranking, to get my third Velox, my third Aegis Capacitor, the following additions to Helmsmen and Shield, and, of course, to get more Tactical Officers. I know that number is extremely low for my rank, but hey, I was putting everything into engineers for a long time. It's time now to switch my focus to Tactical Officers. I hope to get at least 3000 by rank 400, a goal which I will freeze if needed to achieve. From here until I hit 4000 T.O.s, I'll just be hitting Elites, Bosses, and any NPCs on my BT that I need to kill. I'll try to find someone to kill for every time I get disabled to keep my rep from going down further.
I am currently in GP for a planet trade.
For those who care, my energy recharge is 68/h.
Also for those who care, here are my modules I have equipped:
Ships/Allies:Anubix, AI Assault Drone

Weapons: Heavy Null Ray x8, Dominion Cannon - Mark III x2, Korteth Twin-Blaster x4, Atmospheric Decimator x2, Drone Cluster, Combat Analyzer, Prototype Mech XV

Energy: Surge Plexus x3, XRP Warp-Charge Pack, XRP Battery Pack x3, Q-Pedd Ansible x2, Genetarr Transmitter - Mark II x4, Drannik Power Core x4, F.A.T.H.E.R. x2, Silthion T-Plasma Hub x2, Wormhole Relay x4, Chron-Transistor, Omicron Injector, Exotic Dynamo, Dark Mutagen Battery

Sensors: Continuum Parser x4, Sha'din Hypergrid Core x2, Sha'din AI Core x2, AI Supercomputer, Tachyon Router

Hull: Perfect Syncopated Plating x5, Korteth Plating x2, Protean Armory x3, Impact Absorber

Shields: Aegis Capacitor x2, Harmonic Resonator, Field Balancer, Q-Phase Battery Array

Cloaking: CipherBot x2, Gamma Channeler

Defenses: Velox Thruster x2, Dark Phase Engine, Dark Complex Thruster x3, Trinity-Core Drive x2, Subspace Compressor, Thrust Stabilizer

Feedback is, of course, appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:15 am

so far i suggest you improve your def with modules asap, apart from that your ship i like my own :)

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:50 am
blackfox wrote:
so far i suggest you improve your def with modules asap, apart from that your ship i like my own :)

Thanks for the feedback! :D
I didn't put on defense mods because I'm working on filling up the extra space with NPC mods right now. :D

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:55 am

Needs more energy recharge. Get those HyperChannel Relays Asap ;)

Other than that nice ship, ive still got you matched engineer wise, but to's im sitting at 3000 :D although that wont take long as you suddenly jumped 8k Arti ahead of me :(

Myself, i could autorank talth right now like you did (have have done most of it) but i need an rsl to finish it off, so im doing it the long way :(

Should fill those empty gaps up with something until you have your nc mods added.

Maybe work on Solynia (?) chain a little? gets you your 3 aphotics, a couple of hull boosting arties, and ally etc.

i do still beat you in hull too! :D i sit at 18.5k when i have my synco's on.

... Needs more arti.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 am
Profile WWW
NZL Sean wrote:

Other than that nice ship, ive still got you matched engineer wise, but to's im sitting at 3000 :D although that wont take long as you suddenly jumped 8k Arti ahead of me :(

Myself, i could autorank talth right now like you did (have have done most of it) but i need an rsl to finish it off, so im doing it the long way :(

Should fill those empty gaps up with something until you have your nc mods added.

Maybe work on Solynia (?) chain a little? gets you your 3 aphotics, a couple of hull boosting arties, and ally etc.

... Needs more arti.

Of course..... Thing is, I'm working on base research right now. I want to be able to donate!
Heh..... You're doing pretty good if you're matching my Engineers. I will not be adding more until I get to at least 4k T.O.s, so you will probably be able to pass me there.
Yeah, that last mission is a pain in the arse.....
You have a point, but I'm not really doing much. I'm repairing to hit stuff, and that's about it. Besides, I don't really want the upkeep, though I could go to a lower tier.
Solynia, Technician Elite is the 3-year medal reward, I believe. :P
Heh, nice! I will get there..... ;)

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:01 am

Joseph4 wrote:
NZL Sean wrote:

... Needs more arti.

Of course..... Thing is, I'm working on base research right now. I want to be able to donate!
Heh..... You're doing pretty good if you're matching my Engineers. I will not be adding more until I get to at least 4k T.O.s, so you will probably be able to pass me there.
Yeah, that last mission is a pain in the arse.....
You have a point, but I'm not really doing much. I'm repairing to hit stuff, and that's about it. Besides, I don't really want the upkeep, though I could go to a lower tier.
Solynia, Technician Elite is the 3-year medal reward, I believe. :P
Heh, nice! I will get there..... ;)

You're right it is, i was meaning Sehrin haha.
As for me:
Size Class: Massive Titan
Space: 1016 / 1021
Attack: 5746 (ACF + Obelisk Active)
Defense: 2955
Scan: 892 (Tachyon, Subspace + Continuum on)
Cloak: 1495
Cargo: 13237 / 20130
Upkeep: 2.2B
Energy: 3512 (5929 Max)
Hull: 18582
Shield: 3544

Weapons: Uldri Wave Ejector, Dominion Cannon - Mark III x3, Taltherian Sentry x2, Cerulean Fighter, Chromatic Cannon x2, Korteth Twin-Blaster x4, Ion Pulse Ballistae x4, Dominion Cannon, Combat Analyzer, Prototype Mech XV, Drone Cluster

Energy: Surge Plexus x3, Q-Pedd Ansible x2, HyperChannel Relay x4, F.A.T.H.E.R. x2, Silthion T-Plasma Hub x3, Exotic Dynamo, Chron-Transistor, Omicron Injector

Sensors: Merged DataNode, Uldrinan Onxicant, AI Supercomputer, Tachyon Router

Hull: Perfect Syncopated Plating x5, Scruuge Hypernode x2, Stryll Confinement Chamber x4, BioMimetic Sealer II x4, Korteth Plating x2, Silthion Exo-Plating x4, Protean Armory x3, Impact Absorber

Shields: Q-Phase Battery Array, Harmonic Resonator, Field Balancer

Cloaking: Alarri Probability Core, CipherBot x3, Gamma Channeler

Defenses: Velox Thruster x2, VARA Interface, Subquantum Tracing Console, Kronyn TransThruster, Trinity-Core Drive x2, Thrust Stabilizer, Subspace Compressor

Since you wanted to compare :P

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Indeed, thanks for sharing. :D
NZL Sean wrote:
As for me:
Space: 1016 / 1021 Grrr..... So many fewer decks..... Ah well, not adding any more until I transition to SSB. :P
Attack: 5746 (ACF + Obelisk Active) Yay! I have you beaten in attack, even when you have the AP buffs! :D
Defense: 2955 Meh, still working on my last Velox.... 20 Androids away!
Cargo: 13237 / 20130 Heh, I guess you too stopped adding cargo to make Polychoron Vaults.... You just started earlier than I did. :P
Energy: 3512 (5929 Max) That is a sweet max energy. Mine is somewhere in the realm of 5650 or so.
Hull: 18582 This..... This I like. :D
Shield: 3544 Beat you here! One more Aegis Capacitor to go! :D

Weapons: Uldri Wave Ejector, Dominion Cannon - Mark III x3, Taltherian Sentry x2, Cerulean Fighter, Chromatic Cannon x2, Korteth Twin-Blaster x4, Ion Pulse Ballistae x4, Dominion Cannon, Combat Analyzer, Prototype Mech XV, Drone Cluster

Energy: Surge Plexus x3, Q-Pedd Ansible x2, HyperChannel Relay x4, F.A.T.H.E.R. x2, Silthion T-Plasma Hub x3, Exotic Dynamo, Chron-Transistor, Omicron Injector

Hull: Perfect Syncopated Plating x5, Scruuge Hypernode x2, Stryll Confinement Chamber x4, BioMimetic Sealer II x4, Korteth Plating x2, Silthion Exo-Plating x4, Protean Armory x3, Impact Absorber

Defenses: Velox Thruster x2, VARA Interface, Subquantum Tracing Console, Kronyn TransThruster, Trinity-Core Drive x2, Thrust Stabilizer, Subspace Compressor

Thanks again for sharing! :D

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:50 am

Joseph4 wrote:
Indeed, thanks for sharing. :D
NZL Sean wrote:
As for me:
Space: 1016 / 1021 Grrr..... So many fewer decks..... Ah well, not adding any more until I transition to SSB. :P
Attack: 5746 (ACF + Obelisk Active) Yay! I have you beaten in attack, even when you have the AP buffs! I have no researchable weapons on ;)
Defense: 2955 Meh, still working on my last Velox.... 20 Androids away! I have 2 veloxes as well, but ive decided to bump up my helmsmen before i go for it
Cargo: 13237 / 20130 Heh, I guess you too stopped adding cargo to make Polychoron Vaults.... You just started earlier than I did. :P
Energy: 3512 (5929 Max) That is a sweet max energy. Mine is somewhere in the realm of 5650 or so. Ahh the benefits of having supernova generators haha
Hull: 18582 This..... This I like. :D I sooo want 20k Hull now :P
Shield: 3544 Beat you here! One more Aegis Capacitor to go! :D 0 Aegis for me :(

Thanks again for sharing! :D

You are so very welcome!

Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:52 am
Profile WWW

Joseph4 wrote:
Now for what really matters.....
That was taken with two Trelliths active, one on my mission Exotic and one on my Mission Dyson. Watch out Cheddar! :P

Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!
Artifacts 18437 points / hour
I would be at 20k if I was an excavator!

And I thought this race was in the bag... silly me

Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:01 pm
I know it's been a while since my last update, so here goes.
Image That's with 2 Trelliths on.

I am doing base research at least until the UST, and probably the first tier of Hyper Logs. After that, probably Thetas (though I won't use them).
I do not plan to add more decks for a long time. If there are any SSB or MSB people that have tips for me, fire away!

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:16 pm
It's been a while since my last update, so here goes.
With 3 Trelliths:
Tips and general feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:36 pm
Here's an update. :P
AP is with no Trelliths.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
Pretty amazing ship/productions, wish you would pvp more tho :mrgreen: (you have more attack+energy+crew than me you could probably smash the bt!)

Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Go tear up the BT. Do it. Do it right freaking now. At your rank you should be able to decimate a majority of the ships that show up on your battle tab.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Serne wrote:
Go tear up the BT. Do it. Do it right freaking now. At your rank you should be able to decimate a majority of the ships that show up on your battle tab.

:evil: STOP USING THE WORD DECIMATE WRONGLY!!!!!!!!!! GAH

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Peticks wrote:
Serne wrote:

dec·i·mate
ˈdesəˌmāt/
verb
verb: decimate; 3rd person present: decimates; past tense: decimated; past participle: decimated; gerund or present participle: decimating
kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage or part of.
"the project would decimate the fragile wetland wilderness"
drastically reduce the strength or effectiveness of (something).
"plant viruses that can decimate yields"
historical
kill one in every ten of (a group of soldiers or others) as a punishment for the whole group.

come again?

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Serne wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Serne wrote:

dec·i·mate
ˈdesəˌmāt/
verb
verb: decimate; 3rd person present: decimates; past tense: decimated; past participle: decimated; gerund or present participle: decimating
historical
kill one in every ten of (a group of soldiers or others) as a punishment for the whole group.

come again?

DECIMATE and MAJORITY are contradictory.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:38 pm
Profile WWW

Serne wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Serne wrote:

dec·i·mate
ˈdesəˌmāt/
verb
historical

come again?

In the usage put there your statement meant he would remove a large pecentage of most of the ships on his bt. Something thats pretty pointless since he hasn't killed them then :P

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Peticks wrote:
In the usage put there your statement meant he would remove a large pecentage of most of the ships on his bt. Something thats pretty pointless since he hasn't killed them then :P

Should be able to kill a large percentage of them. Destroy would also work ... remove however would require Dan power, and I doubt Joesph has that kind of mojo.

The Prisoner wrote:

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:49 pm
Yeah, I don't have Dan power, but if I did.... I'd never use it. :P
Thanks for the feedback guys! That was an interesting little argument as well. :D I'm all about English!

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next