View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 10:41 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Yeth! 100k arti! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Yeth! 100k arti!
So, in the past I've just made a "How Am I Doing" thread, but I figured it wasn't worth it to just make a new one of them when I got bored, so from now on I'll just keep on adding them to this one.
Okay, so let's get started!

Topherousenator
the Omniscient
Rank 335 Konqul Excavator
Home One (59)
Combat Reputation: Insane

3145 Energy (3625 with HyperChannel Relays uninstalled.)
12919 Hull
3448 Shield

Battles 90863 (Grand Legend)
Player Kills 1066
Deaths from Players 213
Non-Player Kills 8250
Planets Found 756
Planets Occupied 81
Planets Captured 92
Missions Completed 402
Scans Performed 5308
Successful Hacks 712
Successful Raids 1293

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Massive Star Destroyer
Space: 2643 / 2643
Attack: 6985
Defense: 9809
Scan: 796
Cloak: 1360
Cargo: 15031 / 27410
Upkeep: 3B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

1671 Engineers
1465 Tactical Officers
598 Helmsmen
2548 Scientists

Image
Image
Image

Minerals 6758 units / hour. 75500 Capacity
Artifacts 16290 points / hour. 121000 Capacity
Production: 8557 research / hour. 82250 Capacity

Quasi-Chaotic Force 0/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 1/3
Quantum Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 2/3 <-- Currently working on this
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 0/1
Sub-Quantum Logistics 1/3 (In case I ever need to donate to a lvl 5 base. :P )

What's uninstalled:
Weapons: Atmospheric Decimator x2, Ion Pulse Ballistae x4, Lazuli Mind Controller x3, Vorean Bio-Ray
Energy: NONE
Sensors: Decryption Senary-Frame, Exo-Temporal Translator x4, Lepus Revealer, Sha'din Hypergrid Core x4, Stryll Prey Tracker x2
Hull: NONE
Shields: T.O. Harmonic TeraPulser, T.O. Phase Barrier (Uses Left: 3) <-- Shield Mods are still in Cargo.
Cloaking: Zolazin Jammer x2, Kronyn Anomaly Engine (Uses Left: 2) <-- Engines are still in Cargo, Jammers are uninstalled.
Defenses: NONE
-----------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by Topherousenator on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:08 am, edited 34 times in total.



Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 3142
Post Re: Trying out a Ship Log!
Where are your rank points going?
I'd get a bit more arti storage.
How big are you making your ship?

_________________
Image
http://www.universegenesis.com/bonus.php?id=7704&rofl=1f1616039121f25&lol=72141855&boss=SteelWolverine


ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs


Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Trying out a Ship Log!
KJReed wrote:
Where are your rank points going?

When I get more than 3 Prisoners in a haul, I put 5 into Engineers and the rest into Tactical Officers (I like to have energy as multiples of 5 :P )
KJReed wrote:
I'd get a bit more arti storage.

I have 9 in my cargo, I'll start using them as soon as I become loyal and can get some Silver Badges for Nexus' and the Concord Stations, to make up for the lost Obv. Barriers.
KJReed wrote:
How big are you making your ship?

I'm not really sure what the final size will be, I mostly want to just keep adding decks for whatever I want on my ship. My reasoning is: if someone wants you dead, a couple extra hits isn't gonna stop them.

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Broke Rank 350... Flamehawks, Flamehawks Everywhere!
Well, broke 350 yesterday when I realized I transfused some planets that had scans on them lol, so I had to waste a Energy Cube to do the ghetto flux mission twice to purge them from prying eyes. Also, I must say, this Caelon, Dark Dispatcher is quite elusive... 2586 NPC kills above 2000 Scan and still no sign of him. (If you're out there, please give a shout or something, so I can know you're still out there!). All of the ranks I put on since the last update have been because of this bugger (besides the 2 ghetto flux ranks), not really liking all the ranking. :/
Now breaking 350, I learned something... that meme thing of Buzz Lightyear saying "Flamehawks, Flamehawks everywhere" is COMPLETELY true! They really are everywhere!

Well anyways, here are my rank 351 stats:

Trouser Snake (Oh yeah, I forgot. I changed my name :D )
the Omniscient
Rank 351 Konqul Excavator
Home One (60)
Combat Reputation: Insane

3370 Energy (3850 Energy with HyperChannel Relays uninstalled. Also, a not too faithful Engineer died on an Avg. MR Terra that was inactive.)
13309 Hull
3668 Shield

Battles 100308 (Grand Legend)
Player Kills 1107
Deaths from Players 217
Non-Player Kills 9645
Planets Found 756
Planets Occupied 87
Planets Captured 95
Missions Completed 428
Scans Performed 5308
Successful Hacks 716
Successful Raids 1433

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Massive Star Destroyer
Space: 2771 / 2771
Attack: 7807
Defense: 9961
Scan: 1756 (Scan is this high so I don't need to keep on uninstalling an Exergonic Inverter - Mark III so I can fit a Continuum Analyzer - Mark III on my ship)
Cloak: 1360
Cargo: 18131 / 29290
Upkeep: 4.8B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

1896 Engineers (225 Engineers Gained)
1686 Tactical Officers (221 Tactical Officers Gained)
724 Helmsmen (126 Helmsmen Gained)
2675 Scientists (127 Scientists Gained)

Image
Image
Image

Minerals 7167 units / hour. 78500 Capacity
Artifacts 18524 points / hour. 127000 Capacity
Production: 9898 research / hour. 82650 Capacity

Quasi-Chaotic Force 0/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 1/3
Quantum Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 0/1
Sub-Quantum Logistics 1/3 (Currently working on this all the way to the Universal Service Terminal, why I am selling that VM Icy for C Plasma's... if that gives anyone more urge to bid on them! :P )

No new uninstalled modules have been added to my ship.
-----------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:48 pm
Posts: 539
Location: The underside of your ship
Post Re: Broke Rank 350... Flamehawks, Flamehawks Everywhere!
Topher: I'm about ten ranks behind you, and our stats are very similar. I can't post em as I can't get on FB right now, but later on I'll post to compare.

8-)

_________________
Image
Image
You're the hero but I'm in charge.


Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:28 pm
Posts: 264
Post Re: Broke Rank 350... Flamehawks, Flamehawks Everywhere!
For a GP warrior, your APH is pretty low.. :P

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Broke Rank 350... Flamehawks, Flamehawks Everywhere!
Crazor wrote:
For a GP warrior, your APH is pretty low.. :P

-_- lol. I have been bumping it up a lot lately. It'll go up up hopefully to 20k after I become loyal and get some of the CT Lab items on my planets, they are bare-bones right now, only build-able structures on them atm.

And why do people keep on calling me a GP warrior? Others spend much more than I do. lol
[EDIT] Ohhhhh, Peticks just told me what a GP Warrior is. Now I completely understand, because I agree, I am a Galactic Pony Warrior. In my job description, I go around as a pony in armor and start attacking people... I understand now, thanks for that Peticks!

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm
Posts: 1962
Location: Causing chaos somewhere
Post Re: Broke Rank 350... Flamehawks, Flamehawks Everywhere!
Topherousenator wrote:
Crazor wrote:
For a GP warrior, your APH is pretty low.. :P

-_- lol. I have been bumping it up a lot lately. It'll go up up hopefully to 20k after I become loyal and get some of the CT Lab items on my planets, they are bare-bones right now, only build-able structures on them atm.

And why do people keep on calling me a GP warrior? Others spend much more than I do. lol
[EDIT] Ohhhhh, Peticks just told me what a GP Warrior is. Now I completely understand, because I agree, I am a Galactic Pony Warrior. In my job description, I go around as a pony in armor and start attacking people... I understand now, thanks for that Peticks!

Glad to have enlightened you ;)

_________________
Image
Image
Meow chika meow meow!!
Stark Tech Inside


Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Was Supposed to be 365, but I forgot. lol
Trouser Snake
the Omniscient
Rank 368 Konqul Excavator
Home One (60)
Combat Reputation: Insane

3620 Energy (4100 Energy with HyperChannel Relays uninstalled.)
14309 Hull
4028 Shields

Battles 113034 (Grand Legend)
Player Kills 1168
Deaths from Players 219
Non-Player Kills 11105
Planets Found 760
Planets Occupied 88
Planets Captured 102
Missions Completed 447
Scans Performed 6813
Successful Hacks 725
Successful Raids 1627

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Colossal Star Destroyer
Space: 2913 / 2913
Attack: 8437
Defense: 12323
Scan: 936
Cloak: 1442
Cargo: 17598 / 31580
Upkeep: 6.5B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

2146 Engineers (250 Engineers gained)
1974 Tactical Officers (288 Tactical Officers gained)
904 Helmsmen (180 Helmsmen gained)
2994 Scientists (319 Scientists gained)

Image
Image
Image

Minerals 7292 units / hour. 79000 Capacity
Artifacts 21695 points / hour. 164000 Capacity
Production: 10987 research / hour. 90200 Capacity

Quasi-Chaotic Force 0/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 1/3
Quantum Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 0/1
Dimensional Logistics 0/3 <-- Currently working on.
-----------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:33 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Rank 380 Update! Now Complete with all new Goals!
So far I think I am quite happy with my ship. I'm currently working on the Silthion Chain (just finished the first of the 3 missions) and now slowly working on the second (although the scan requirement will get annoying).

Like everyone else, I am looking to improve my AP. That is why I am in the legion I am now, buying some AP Planets.

Goals
1. I want to reach 25k AP/H by my next Ship Update (Rank 400)
2. I want to reach a 60 SS:R by Rank 400. (24000 Ship Strength)
3. I want to complete the Silthion Chain and get the Gemani's ASAP.
4. I want to get more NPC Slots via the Lazuli Chain.
5. I want to obtain all 4 Dominion Auto-Blasters ASAP (I'm 24 away from my 3rd, then I need to get another 184 for my 4th)

Well, with no further interruptions, here is my ship update!

Trouser Snake
the Omniscient
Rank 380 Konqul Excavator (12 Ranks Gained Since Last Update)
Galactic Destroyers (59)
Combat Reputation: Insane

4260 Energy. Energy Charge Rate: 95 Per Hour (160 Energy Gained)
15652 Hull (1343 Hull Gained)
4437 Shields (409 Shields Gained)


Battles 120527 (Grand Legend)
Player Kills 1223
Deaths from Players 233
Non-Player Kills 11876
Planets Found 760
Planets Occupied 91
Planets Captured 107
Missions Completed 459
Scans Performed 6813
Successful Hacks 801
Successful Raids 1752

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Colossal Star Destroyer
Space: 2966 / 2966 (53 Decks Gained)
Attack: 9038 (601 Attack Gained)
Defense: 12531 (208 Defense Gained)
Scan: 976
Cloak: 1489
Cargo: 21251 / 34180
Upkeep: 6.5B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

2276 Engineers (130 Engineers Gained)
2392 Tactical Officers (418 Tactical Officers Gained)
1074 Helmsmen (170 Helmsmen Gained)
3216 Scientists (222 Scientists Gained)
Total: 940 Crew Gained

Image
Image
Image

Minerals 8058 units / hour. 81500 Capacity. 766 Minerals Gained
Artifacts 22247 points / hour. 168000 Capacity. 552 Artifacts Gained
Production: 12887 research / hour. 94000 Capacity. 1900 Research Gained

Quasi-Chaotic Force 0/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 1/3
Quantum Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 0/1
Dimensional Logistics 0/3 <--- Currently Working On
-----------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by Topherousenator on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:33 pm
Posts: 64
Post Re: Rank 380 Update! Now Complete with all new Goals!
Looking good mate, you are ahead of me now :( - keep up the good work! :)

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Rank 400. Full Update, New Goals and Everything!
Although it stinks that I couldn't reach my goals by Rank 400, I came pretty close!

Topherousenator wrote:
Previous Goals:
1. I want to reach 25k AP/H by my next Ship Update (Rank 400) Failed, but I was pretty close! 23647 points / hour
2. I want to reach a 60 SS:R by Rank 400. (24000 Ship Strength) Also failed, but once again, very close. SS: 22,836
3. I want to complete the Silthion Chain and get the Gemani's ASAP. Slowly working towards it. Slowly
4. I want to get more NPC Slots via the Lazuli Chain. Haven't even started. (TBH, I don't even know which one is the starting chain! xD
5. I want to obtain all 4 Dominion Auto-Blasters ASAP (I'm 24 away from my 3rd, then I need to get another 184 for my 4th) 3/4 Now. I've collected 35 Badges towards the last one!


New Goals By Rank 425:
1. Reach 25k AP by Rank 425 (Should be easier than last time)
2. Reach 25000 Ship Strength by Rank 425
3. Get Anubix ASAP (I started saving up now)
4. Finish Silthion Chain ASAP and get the Gemani Cannons
5. Get all 4 Dominion Auto-Blasters ASAP
6. I just want to get myself to do some missions. :P

Now, onto the Ship Log! :D

Trouser Snake
the Omniscient
Rank 400 Konqul Excavator (20 Ranks Gained Since Last Update)
Home One (57)
Combat Reputation: Insane

4510 Energy. Energy Charge Rate: 95 Per Hour (250 Energy Gained)
16858 Hull. (1206 Hull Gained)
5792 Shields (1355 Shields Gained)

Battles 133693 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 1286
Deaths from Players 251
Non-Player Kills 13312
Planets Found 760
Planets Occupied 98
Planets Captured 118
Missions Completed 483
Scans Performed 6813
Successful Hacks 897
Successful Raids 1900

All Unbuffed Stats:
Size Class: Colossal Star Destroyer
Space: 3061 / 3061 (95 Decks Gained)
Attack: 9874 (836 Attack Gained)
Defense: 12962 (431 Defense Gained)
Scan: 976
Cloak: 1536
Cargo: 28274 / 39140
Upkeep: 6.5B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

2496 Engineers (220 Engineers Gained)
3006 Tactical Officers (614 Tactical Officers Gained)
1430 Helmsmen (356 Helmsmen Gained)
3660 Scientists (444 Scientists Gained)
Total: 1634 Crew Gained

Image
Image
Image

Minerals 9045 units / hour. 87000 Capacity. (987 Mining Gained)
Artifacts 23647 points / hour. 177000 Capacity. (1400 Artifacts Gained)
Production: 16596 research / hour. 101000 Capacity. (3709 Research Gained)

Quasi-Chaotic Force 0/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 1/3
Quantum Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 0/1
Dimensional Logistics 1/3 <--- Currently Working On.

Today, I finally got the Research Contract, should I keep on researching or should I turn my RP into credits?
-----------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Rank 425. Crazy Things Are Happening In My Haunted Ship!
Not really 100% sure what happened when I was gone, but what I know is that I didn't reach my goals again. :P
I went on vacation for two weeks, and when I came back I was rank 419 (from like rank 402). I left my account to a good friend who kept me active while I was on vacation. Not really sure what this friend did, but I lost a couple crap planets gained a crapload of engineers and ranked quite a lot. In other words, nothing really happened. :P

Topherousenator wrote:
Previous Goals:
1. Reach 25k AP by Rank 425 (Should be easier than last time)
2. Reach 25000 Ship Strength by Rank 425
3. Get Anubix ASAP (I started saving up now) Only one I actually succeeded at! :D
4. Finish Silthion Chain ASAP and get the Gemani Cannons
5. Get all 4 Dominion Auto-Blasters ASAP
6. I just want to get myself to do some missions. :P

Ya can't blame me for not reaching my goals! I wasn't even here for the majority of the rankings! lol

Well, anyways, here are my new goals

New Goals By Rank 450:
1. Reach 25k AP
2. Reach 25k SS:R
3. Get The 4th Auto-Blaster
4. PvP More To Get 2 More Protean Arsenals
5. Still Trying To Finish Silthion Chain, although it is no longer an "ASAP" thing.
6. Do Some Missions

Okay, now that I have set some new goals (that I probably wont reach), we can now move onto the fun stuff!

Trouser Snake
the Omniscient
Rank 425 Konqul Excavator (25 Ranks Gained Since Last Update)
Home One (58)
Combat Reputation: Insane

5150 Energy. Energy Charge Rate: 95 Per Hour (640 Energy Gained)
19191 Hull (2333 Hull Gained)
6735 Shields (943 Shields Gained)

Battles 149098 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 1313
Deaths from Players 267
Non-Player Kills 14817
Planets Found 704
Planets Occupied 99
Planets Captured 129
Missions Completed 515
Scans Performed 8767
Successful Hacks 961
Successful Raids 1969

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Colossal Star Destroyer
Space: 3150 / 3150 (89 Decks Gained)
Attack: 10596 (722 Attack Gained)
Defense: 13488 (526 Defense Gained)
Scan: 1246
Cloak: 1866
Cargo: 32703 / 47560
Upkeep: 6.6B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

3076 Engineers (580 Engineers Gained)
3603 Tactical Officers (597 TOs Gained)
1721 Helmsmen (291 Helmsmen Gained)
4237 Scientists (577 Scientists Gained)
Total Crew: 12637
Total Crew Gained: 2045

Image
Image
Image

Minerals 9498 units / hour. 87500 Capacity (453 Mining Gained)
Artifacts 23939 points / hour. 178000 Capacity (292 Artifact Gained) :x
Production: 17195 research / hour. 102750 Capacity (599 Research Gained)

Quasi-Chaotic Force 0/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 1/3
Quantum Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 0/1
Universal Maintenance 0/1 <---- Currently Researching(ish). I am kinda just using the Research Contract...
--------------------------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:03 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:28 pm
Posts: 264
Post Re: Rank 425. Crazy Things Are Happening In My Haunted Ship!
Topherousenator wrote:
I left my account to a good friend who kept me active while I was on vacation.


Is that even allowed? lol

Need to increase them productions! especially your APH.

You also have too many decks for my liking :P

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Rank 425. Crazy Things Are Happening In My Haunted Ship!
Crazor wrote:
Topherousenator wrote:
I left my account to a good friend who kept me active while I was on vacation.


Is that even allowed? lol

Need to increase them productions! especially your APH.

You also have too many decks for my liking :P

I dunno if it's allowed. I'm not banned, so I guess I'm safe? lol

Anyways, I know I need to increase AP. I went on a scan run a while ago, found literally nothing... :roll:

Also, with the decks, I just add them when I see a module I want on my ship. I figure that if someone wants me dead, they'll kill me, no matter my defense or damage cap, so why not just have the extra decks? :D

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:44 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:08 am
Posts: 55
Post Re: Rank 425. Crazy Things Are Happening In My Haunted Ship!
For your rank, your production per hour is amazing. (or it might be that mine is so **** it's not worth comparing)

Mine at rank 431:
Mining:6404
Artifact:10529
Research:11407


Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:02 am
Profile

Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm
Posts: 829
Location: Texas
Post Re: Rank 425. Crazy Things Are Happening In My Haunted Ship!
Crazyh wrote:
For your rank, your production per hour is amazing. (or it might be that mine is so **** it's not worth comparing)

Mine at rank 431:
Mining:6404
Artifact:10529
Research:11407

My prods at rank 230.....
Mining: 3694/h
Artifact: 11,621/h
Research: 6652/h

_________________
Image
These are not the droids you're looking for....


Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:08 am
Posts: 55
Post Re: Rank 425. Crazy Things Are Happening In My Haunted Ship!
Do you have rifted planets?

If you don't grats on having 378.74 production average per planet (providing you have 58 planets, max for your rank). I didn't even have +12 planet structures at your rank :(


Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Rank 425. Crazy Things Are Happening In My Haunted Ship!
Crazyh wrote:
Do you have rifted planets?

If you don't grats on having 378.74 production average per planet (providing you have 58 planets, max for your rank). I didn't even have +12 planet structures at your rank :(

Me or him?

Because I don't have any rifts yet, I'm waiting until I get 3 fairly nice Dysons (I can wait forever). :)
[EDIT] Probably him, because my avg. production per planet is higher than that. :P

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:35 pm
Posts: 1975
Post Re: Rank 425. Crazy Things Are Happening In My Haunted Ship!
Topherousenator wrote:
Not really 100% sure what happened when I was gone, but what I know is that I didn't reach my goals again. :P
I went on vacation for two weeks, and when I came back I was rank 419 (from like rank 402). I left my account to a good friend who kept me active while I was on vacation. Not really sure what this friend did, but I lost a couple crap planets gained a crapload of engineers and ranked quite a lot. In other words, nothing really happened. :P

Topherousenator wrote:
Previous Goals:
1. Reach 25k AP by Rank 425 (Should be easier than last time)
2. Reach 25000 Ship Strength by Rank 425
3. Get Anubix ASAP (I started saving up now) Only one I actually succeeded at! :D
4. Finish Silthion Chain ASAP and get the Gemani Cannons
5. Get all 4 Dominion Auto-Blasters ASAP
6. I just want to get myself to do some missions. :P

Ya can't blame me for not reaching my goals! I wasn't even here for the majority of the rankings! lol

Well, anyways, here are my new goals

New Goals By Rank 450:
1. Reach 25k AP
2. Reach 25k SS:R
3. Get The 4th Auto-Blaster
4. PvP More To Get 2 More Protean Arsenals
5. Still Trying To Finish Silthion Chain, although it is no longer an "ASAP" thing.
6. Do Some Missions

Okay, now that I have set some new goals (that I probably wont reach), we can now move onto the fun stuff!

Trouser Snake
the Omniscient
Rank 425 Konqul Excavator (25 Ranks Gained Since Last Update)
Home One (58)
Combat Reputation: Insane

5150 Energy. Energy Charge Rate: 95 Per Hour (640 Energy Gained)
19191 Hull (2333 Hull Gained)
6735 Shields (943 Shields Gained)

Battles 149098 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 1313
Deaths from Players 267
Non-Player Kills 14817
Planets Found 704
Planets Occupied 99
Planets Captured 129
Missions Completed 515
Scans Performed 8767
Successful Hacks 961
Successful Raids 1969

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Colossal Star Destroyer
Space: 3150 / 3150 (89 Decks Gained)
Attack: 10596 (722 Attack Gained)
Defense: 13488 (526 Defense Gained)
Scan: 1246
Cloak: 1866
Cargo: 32703 / 47560
Upkeep: 6.6B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

3076 Engineers (580 Engineers Gained)
3603 Tactical Officers (597 TOs Gained)
1721 Helmsmen (291 Helmsmen Gained)
4237 Scientists (577 Scientists Gained)
Total Crew: 12637
Total Crew Gained: 2045

Image
Image
Image

Minerals 9498 units / hour. 87500 Capacity (453 Mining Gained)
Artifacts 23939 points / hour. 178000 Capacity (292 Artifact Gained) :x
Production: 17195 research / hour. 102750 Capacity (599 Research Gained)

Quasi-Chaotic Force 0/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 1/3
Quantum Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 0/1
Universal Maintenance 0/1 <---- Currently Researching(ish). I am kinda just using the Research Contract...
--------------------------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!



That's one nice ship you got there....

_________________
ACREWREVOLT

Image


Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: