View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:30 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Yeth! 100k arti! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Rank 651. NPCing for the Q-Pedds!
Levrosh wrote:
Topherousenator wrote:
Less than a minute ago
Medal Awarded
Hacker vs Hacker
> Tell Your Friends

Okay, now the big question:
Taltherian or Konqul?



If you want to get ctp and raise you arti production, Talth. if you want the best PvP possible- Konqul.

Thanks. I chose Konqul! :)

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:20 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm
Posts: 468
Post Re: Rank 651. NPCing for the Q-Pedds!
Topherousenator wrote:
Levrosh wrote:
Topherousenator wrote:
Less than a minute ago
Medal Awarded
Hacker vs Hacker
> Tell Your Friends

Okay, now the big question:
Taltherian or Konqul?



If you want to get ctp and raise you arti production, Talth. if you want the best PvP possible- Konqul.

Thanks. I chose Konqul! :)


Now I can't say that I have more attack than you anymore :(

_________________
Image
IGN: Itachi Uchiha


Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Rank 651. NPCing for the Q-Pedds!
what are you at now?

I'm buffed with an Emitter Charge, but

Attack: 25675

I think it's 23773 without the Charge, but you know me and my maths! :P

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:38 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm
Posts: 468
Post Re: Rank 651. NPCing for the Q-Pedds!
Topherousenator wrote:
what are you at now?

I'm buffed with an Emitter Charge, but

Attack: 25675

I think it's 23773 without the Charge, but you know me and my maths! :P

Laugh all you want, but

Attack: 20899

My energy tank just passed 10k thought!

_________________
Image
IGN: Itachi Uchiha


Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Rank 651. NPCing for the Q-Pedds!
I'm almost at 10k myself, but you will see the full numbers tomorrow (or in a couple days) when I rank up to 675! :D

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:12 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm
Posts: 468
Post Re: Rank 651. NPCing for the Q-Pedds!
Topherousenator wrote:
I'm almost at 10k myself, but you will see the full numbers tomorrow (or in a couple days) when I rank up to 675! :D

This damn new daily mission chain makes me slow rank :P I'm only rank 657, lol

_________________
Image
IGN: Itachi Uchiha


Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Rank 675. Working on all the Allies!
First of all, GO USA! (This is a bit late, was typing this up throughout the hockey game, but I was watching it, so I didn't finish until the game was over. :/ )

Okay, now that I have gotten that out of the way, I'll start on my intro. :P
Been NPCing like crazy for the holiday events, and now that they're over, I've started to wind down a bit. Still NPCing a bit, but not nearly as much as I was during the event. I've started to PvP again (some of y'all have felt my wrath :P ) to rank all these damn allies!
Also, I am slowly removing my research modules to make space for scanning and cloaking modules, but I have come to a dilemma, now that I am able to upgrade all my defense modules, I no longer want to uninstall them for space for scan and cloak modules. So I was wondering, what should I uninstall, hull modules? Shield modules? Opinions are welcome! :)

Anyways, enough of this chit chat, let's get onto the Ship Log!

Topherousenator wrote:
Previous Goals by Rank 675
1. Finish the "Hacker vs Hacker" medal The only I achieved of these goals
2. Finish the "Q-Pedd Obsession" medal I realized just how hard this medal would be to complete, and I gave up. lol
3. Obtain my second "Q-Pedd Assembly Line 2.0" Got one, and a couple Emotion thingys!

New Goals by Rank 700
1. Reach Rank 80 on the Thraccti, Scruuge Defector
2. Reach Rank 40 on the Bainar, Systems Cracker
3. Reach 50k AP
4. Reach 2k PvP Kills
5. Reach 2k Hacks
6. Reach 13k Tactical Officers
7. Reach 6.8k Engineers
8. Reach 25k Attack

Enough of these goals, let's move onto the Ship Log! :)

Ganja The Great
the Amorous
Rank 675 Konqul Excavator
Chesterton Royal Asylum (57)
Combat Reputation: Insane

7724 Energy. Energy Recharge Rate: 95 Per Hour (200 Energy Gained)
39944 Hull (1577 Hull Gained)
20097 Shield (988 Shields Gained)

Battles 321802 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 1871
Deaths from Players 583
Non-Player Kills 32256
Planets Found 809
Planets Occupied 139
Planets Captured 203
Missions Completed 1003
Scans Performed 25736
Successful Hacks 1832
Successful Raids 3644

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Galaxy Destroyer
Space: 3390 / 3390
Attack: 23800 (5522 Attack Gained)
Defense: 17183 (37 Defense Gained)
Scan: 1651
Cloak: 2738
Cargo: 57259 / 124230
Upkeep: 13B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%


Crew
6638 Engineers (229 Engineers Gained)
11392 Tactical Officers (898 Tactical Officers Gained)
6824 Helmsmen (449 Helmsmen Gained)
11383 Scientists (631 Scientists Gained)
Total Crew: 36237
Total Crew Gained: 2207


Image
Image
Image
Image

Production
Minerals 13295 units / hour. 136900 Capacity (966 Mining Gained)
Artifacts 45409 points / hour. 306400 Capacity (4847 Artifacts Gained)
Production: 20188 research / hour. 180650 Capacity (3416 Research Lost)

Research Tree
Quasi-Chaotic Force 3/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 3/3
Inverse Flux Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 1/1
Hyper Logistics 0/3 <-- Currently kinda working on this. Keep on selling RP by accident! :P
--------------------------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!
Thank you all for reading my Ship Log! It means a lot to me! :)

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post The Big Ol' Rank 700!
Hey guys, I hit rank 700 yesterday but I was buffed up from NPCing, so I waited until today to post the ship log. A lot has happened since I last made an update, although only 25 ranks have gone by. Although no one had answered my previous question on my last ship log, I decided to uninstall my shield modules for extra space, so that is why my shields barely even grew (or might have even shrunk some). But never mind this intro, let's get onto the goals!
Topherousenator wrote:
New Goals by Rank 700
1. Reach Rank 80 on the Thraccti, Scruuge Defector Yep!
2. Reach Rank 40 on the Bainar, Systems Cracker Got 'em!
3. Reach 50k AP Yes, but just barely.
4. Reach 2k PvP Kills Oh, so very close!
5. Reach 2k Hacks Yuppers!
6. Reach 13k Tactical Officers Uh huh!
7. Reach 6.8k Engineers Yas
8. Reach 25k AttackOh, easy!

New Goals by Rank 725
1. Reach Rank 80 on the Bainar, Systems Cracker
2. Reach Rank 30 on the Cuniculus, Lepus Adjutant
3. Reach 55k AP
4. Remember to put Research into Hyper Logistics
5. Reach 2k PvP Kills
6. Reach Black Hat
7. Switch out shields modules for scan or cloak modules.

Now that we've gotten these goals out of the way, we can move onto the actual ship log!

Ganja The Great
the Amorous
Rank 700 Konqul Excavator
Chesterton Royal Asylum (60)
Combat Reputation: Insane

8323 Energy. Energy Recharge Rate: 120 Per Hour (599 Energy Gained)
46199 Hull (6255 Hull Gained)
21433 Shield (1336 Shields Gained)

Battles 356656 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 1973
Deaths from Players 647
Non-Player Kills 35167
Planets Found 819
Planets Occupied 144
Planets Captured 215
Missions Completed 1063
Scans Performed 31361
Successful Hacks 2181
Successful Raids 3817

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Galaxy Destroyer
Space: 3390 / 3390
Attack: 27929 (4129 Attack Gained)
Defense: 19431 (2248 Defense Gained)
Scan: 1755
Cloak: 2996
Cargo: 67427 / 124230
Upkeep: 14.5B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

Crew
7164 Engineers (526 Engineers Gained)
14523 Tactical Officers (3131 Tactical Officers Gained)
8422 Helmsmen (1598 Helmsmen Gained)
13831 Scientists (2448 Scientists)
Total Crew: 43940
Total Crew Gained: 7703


Image
Image
Image
Image

Production
Minerals 14811 units / hour. 164400 Capacity (1516 Mining Gained)
Artifacts 50058 points / hour. 356400 Capacity (4649 Artifacts Gained)
Production: 23421 research / hour. 209400 Capacity (3233 Research Gained)

Research Tree
Quasi-Chaotic Force 3/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 3/3
Inverse Flux Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 1/1
Hyper Logistics 0/3 <-- Currently kinda working on this. Keep on selling RP by accident! :P
--------------------------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!
Thank you all for reading my Ship Log! It means a lot to me! :)

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:16 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:36 am
Posts: 970
Post Re: Rank 675. Working on all the Allies!
Why have you not picked up your Kalvium Fortified Platings from the Mylarai chain?

As far as shield modules go I would so they should be the first thing for the chopping block. A single krionite torpedo and they are gone anyways unless you are pacified and guarding a planet.

_________________
SIG'D

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics


Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.


Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
I know it's been 75 ranks since my last update, but I had autoranked a metric crapload then slow ranked for a while, so that's why it took so long. :P
Not really all too sure what to even say in this intro, so I'll just do the Goals and then get into the Ship Log!
Topherousenator wrote:
Previous Goals by Rank 725
1. Reach Rank 80 on the Bainar, Systems Cracker Err... Yeah
2. Reach Rank 30 on the Cuniculus, Lepus Adjutant This is really old, but yeah
3. Reach 55k AP Si senior
4. Remember to put Research into Hyper Logistics Tis fin
5. Reach 2k PvP Kills Mmmhmm
6. Reach Black Hat Yes
7. Switch out shields modules for scan or cloak modules. Kinda...?

New Goals by Rank 800
1. Reach Rank 100 on the Cuniculus, Lepus Adjutant
2. Reach Rank 80 on the Sehrin, Bioship Ally
3. I dunno... Have Fun? :D

lol. Some great goals there, but onto the Ship Log

Ganja The Great
the Amorous
Rank 775 Konqul Excavator
Chesterton Royal Asylum (58) Just came back from a really long planet trade/legion visiting thing
Combat Reputation: Insane

9391 Energy (1068 Energy Gained)
57721 Hull (11522 Hull Gained)
26642 Shield (5209 Shields Gained)

Battles 426560 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 2054
Deaths from Players 720
Non-Player Kills 43170
Planets Found 847
Planets Occupied 151
Planets Captured 231
Missions Completed 1260
Scans Performed 42021
Successful Hacks 2771
Successful Raids 4033

All Unbuffed Stats
Size Class: Galaxy Destroyer
Space: 3383 / 3390
Attack: 35541 (7612 Attack Gained)
Defense: 24864 (5433 Defense Gained)
Scan: 2682
Cloak: 3358
Cargo: 102265 / 141000
Upkeep: 14.9B
Konqul: Attack +20%
Excavator: Artifact +10%

Crew
7977 Engineers (813 Engineers Gained)
20192 Tactical Officers (5669 Tactical Officers Gained)
11499 Helmsmen (3077 Helmsmen Gained)
18902 Scientists (5071 Scientists Gained)
Total Crew: 58570
Total Crew Gained: 14630


Image
Image
Image
Image

Production
Minerals 14855 units / hour. 179500 Capacity (44 Mining Gained)
Artifacts 55456 points / hour. 375000 Capacity (5398 Artifacts Gained)
Production: 26946 research / hour. 230250 Capacity (3525 Research Gained)

Research Tree
Quasi-Chaotic Force 3/3
Proxy-Universe Reactions 0/4
Force Obviation Fields 3/3
Inverse Flux Jamming 1/3
Syncopated Phase Matter 3/3
Entropy Field Warping 3/3
Continuum Analysis 3/3
Topopolis Rings 1/1
Hyper Logistics 1/3
--------------------------------

Suggestions and Feedback are welcome, as well as Comparisons and anything else!
Thank you all for reading my Ship Log! It means a lot to me! :)

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Rank 675. Working on all the Allies!
Serne wrote:
Why have you not picked up your Kalvium Fortified Platings from the Mylarai chain?

As far as shield modules go I would so they should be the first thing for the chopping block. A single krionite torpedo and they are gone anyways unless you are pacified and guarding a planet.

When you posted that, I thought that was a good idea and autoranked the Mylarai chain all the way to the mission "Octafari Migration", then I stopped... idk why. But I'll pick em up eventually! :P
Shield modules are all gone, I think when I finally hit 75k hull I'll uninstall the hull modules.

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:00 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm
Posts: 468
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
Attack: 33358
Defense: 21033
Scan: 10427
Cloak: 6968

You beat me in attack and def, I beat you in scan and cloak

11250 Engineers
17337 Tactical Officers

You beat me in Tacs, I beat you in Engis

3305 / 14136 Energy in: 00:18
0 / 52523 Hull
0 / 32092 Shield

I beat you in energy, you beat me in hull, I beat you in shields

BUT

Artifacts 64699 points / hour :mrgreen:

I'm rank 864 thought so you have plenty of time to catch up.
Non-Player Kills 82084 is one of the reasons :P

_________________
Image
IGN: Itachi Uchiha


Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
The Prisoner wrote:
Attack: 33358
Defense: 21033
Scan: 10427
Cloak: 6968

You beat me in attack and def, I beat you in scan and cloak

11250 Engineers
17337 Tactical Officers

You beat me in Tacs, I beat you in Engis

3305 / 14136 Energy in: 00:18
0 / 52523 Hull
0 / 32092 Shield

I beat you in energy, you beat me in hull, I beat you in shields

BUT

Artifacts 64699 points / hour :mrgreen:

I'm rank 864 thought so you have plenty of time to catch up.
Non-Player Kills 82084 is one of the reasons :P

You see, I would increase my Engineers count a lot more, but I can already autorank with like 2k extra energy, so it is kinda useless.
You beat me in scan and cloak probably because you have researched mods installed, I only have the mission mods I've gotten over the years (which are not a lot).
Once again, you beat me in shields because I am lacking researched shields. :P
And in artifacts, you scrape me because I have found nothing in my last couple scan runs, and the opportunities that I got, I abandoned the planets back to the alerter. In addition, I don't have a Topper. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm
Posts: 468
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
Topherousenator wrote:
In addition, I don't have a Topper. :mrgreen:


Me neither since like rank 400 ;)

All my excess energy goes into scanning 30-60 planets at poor, which nets me 1-2 invadable planets for 250-600 additional arti/h

I do that every 2-4 days.

_________________
Image
IGN: Itachi Uchiha


Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 am
Posts: 230
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
Oh the cupcake is poking in now, 88k APH, 43k attack unbuffed, 47k defence unbuffed and 70k+ hull with kalviums on their way :D oh did I forget that I'm a heavy Titan in ship size :lol:

_________________
Mr. Cupcake: Rank 842 of pure baked goodness(Do not consume)


Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
The Prisoner wrote:
11250 Engineers
17337 Tactical Officers

You beat me in Tacs, I beat you in Engis

Hmm... it seems your ways have subconsciously rubbed off on me because I have added over 500 Engineers since you made that post! lol :D And I didn't even realize what I was doing until I looked at how many engineers I had gained in the past couple days. lol

Secret wrote:
Oh the cupcake is poking in now, 88k APH, 43k attack unbuffed, 47k defence unbuffed and 70k+ hull with kalviums on their way :D oh did I forget that I'm a heavy Titan in ship size :lol:

And shaddup! :P We all know your ship could kick mine's arse, that was never in question! :mrgreen:
Anyways, yer doing mighty fine for your rank (or any rank, for that matter) and keep up the good work! Maybe add some decks, to make yourself a lil bit squishier... you know, for the community and all! :D

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:47 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 am
Posts: 230
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
Topherousenator wrote:
The Prisoner wrote:
11250 Engineers
17337 Tactical Officers

You beat me in Tacs, I beat you in Engis

Hmm... it seems your ways have subconsciously rubbed off on me because I have added over 500 Engineers since you made that post! lol :D And I didn't even realize what I was doing until I looked at how many engineers I had gained in the past couple days. lol

Secret wrote:
Oh the cupcake is poking in now, 88k APH, 43k attack unbuffed, 47k defence unbuffed and 70k+ hull with kalviums on their way :D oh did I forget that I'm a heavy Titan in ship size :lol:

And shaddup! :P We all know your ship could kick mine's arse, that was never in question! :mrgreen:
Anyways, yer doing mighty fine for your rank (or any rank, for that matter) and keep up the good work! Maybe add some decks, to make yourself a lil bit squishier... you know, for the community and all! :D



Squisher? No way I'm adding decks unless my rank is over the damage cap :D

_________________
Mr. Cupcake: Rank 842 of pure baked goodness(Do not consume)


Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
Secret wrote:
Topherousenator wrote:
The Prisoner wrote:
11250 Engineers
17337 Tactical Officers

You beat me in Tacs, I beat you in Engis

Hmm... it seems your ways have subconsciously rubbed off on me because I have added over 500 Engineers since you made that post! lol :D And I didn't even realize what I was doing until I looked at how many engineers I had gained in the past couple days. lol

Secret wrote:
Oh the cupcake is poking in now, 88k APH, 43k attack unbuffed, 47k defence unbuffed and 70k+ hull with kalviums on their way :D oh did I forget that I'm a heavy Titan in ship size :lol:

And shaddup! :P We all know your ship could kick mine's arse, that was never in question! :mrgreen:
Anyways, yer doing mighty fine for your rank (or any rank, for that matter) and keep up the good work! Maybe add some decks, to make yourself a lil bit squishier... you know, for the community and all! :D



Squisher? No way I'm adding decks unless my rank is over the damage cap :D

But it's for the good of the people! :P

On a different note, Sergeant Nub, if you ever do read this, what is your planet count/breakdown? (Like how many arti planets do you own, and how many in total?)

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:28 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm
Posts: 468
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
Topherousenator wrote:
The Prisoner wrote:
11250 Engineers
17337 Tactical Officers

You beat me in Tacs, I beat you in Engis

I have added over 500 Engineers since you made that post!


And I've added 600 TOs, so... same thing, basically :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
IGN: Itachi Uchiha


Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:11 am
Posts: 896
Location: Turn Around
Post Re: Finally, After a Massive Slow Ranking Ses, I Hit Rank 775!
Rank 831 after the seasonal is over. I guess I'll just wait until 850 to make the next ship log.

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: