View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Moon's Ship Log UPDATED RANK 493 

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
I think most of it is getting proper builds on the arti planets I have. Though I am getting ready to do another scan run once credits permit me too. Got 200 star chart purgers, about time for another one I think.

How are you building your planets? For example, if given a very large/extremely rich arti planet, what's your usual build?

Regarding your artifact production, it's not too different from what mine was at that rank - I was at 10200 around rank 300. Your hull, attack, and defense are all much higher than mine were. Do you have cloak modules on?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:44 pm

chiaro:scuro wrote:
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
I think most of it is getting proper builds on the arti planets I have. Though I am getting ready to do another scan run once credits permit me too. Got 200 star chart purgers, about time for another one I think.

How are you building your planets? For example, if given a very large/extremely rich arti planet, what's your usual build?

Regarding your artifact production, it's not too different from what mine was at that rank - I was at 10200 around rank 300. Your hull, attack, and defense are all much higher than mine were. Do you have cloak modules on?

For VL ER planets, they are pretty much 3 Hyperforge Fabricators, and then 3 Size 1: Artifact:1 structure, give or take. If it's more then ER I tend to put more thought into it, but clearly 3 hyperforge and 3 1:1 Arti structures aren't working out so well lol. Getting 195/hr only out of them.

As far as cloak, nothing other then Merged Datanode and Cybernetic Link (150% upgrade).

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 pm

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
For VL ER planets, they are pretty much 3 Hyperforge Fabricators, and then 3 Size 1: Artifact:1 structure, give or take. If it's more then ER I tend to put more thought into it, but clearly 3 hyperforge and 3 1:1 Arti structures aren't working out so well lol. Getting 195/hr only out of them.

yeah, one of those hyperforge fabricators should be busted up.

so here is what i generally aim for:

2 hyperforge
warp gate
space elevator x2

18 space from 3rd hyperforge could instead become:

relay tower chassis - 1
processing core chassis - 1
adumbrate station x2 - 2
barrier nexus x2 - 2
isolation bureau - 2
galactic concord station - 2
heist dispatch centre / station - 2
hypersensor satellite - 2
toxic processing plant - 2
domain walker x2 - 2 (or bainar plus astrobiology ward)

i don't go this far myself as i like to defend my VL planets with at least a couple of OB's each. not going to stop a high ranker ... but keeps off the small fry.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:

yeah, one of those hyperforge fabricators should be busted up.

so here is what i generally aim for:

2 hyperforge
warp gate
space elevator x2

18 space from 3rd hyperforge could intead become:

relay tower chassis - 1
processing core chassis - 1
adumbrate station x2 - 2
barrier nexus x2 - 2
isolation bureau - 2
galactic concord station - 2
heist dispatch centre / station - 2
hypersensor satellite - 2
toxic processing plant - 2
domain walker x2 - 2 (or bainar plus astrobiology ward)

i don't go this far myself as i like to defend my VL planets with at least a couple of OB's each. not going to stop a high ranker ... but keeps off the small fry.

You really waste all those artifacts on VL ER planets?

I use CTL artis only on VL 1x+ terras, here's an example:

Artifact 3x Mega Rich 346.5 units/hr

Quantum Hydro-Meliorator II Artifact: 1, Population: 200 Demolish
Relay Tower Research: 1, Artifact: 1 Demolish
Space Elevator Artifact: 1, Population: 50 Demolish
Space Elevator Artifact: 1, Population: 50 Demolish
Hypergate Mining: 2, Research: 2, Artifact: 2 Demolish
Barrier Nexus Artifact: 1, Defense: 300, Defense: 20% Demolish
Barrier Nexus Artifact: 1, Defense: 300, Defense: 20% Demolish
Astrobiology Ward Population: 500, B Population: 50% Demolish
Hyperforge Fabricator Artifact: 12 Demolish
Hyperforge Fabricator Artifact: 12 Demolish
Isolation Bureau Mining: 2, Research: 2, Artifact: 2, Cloak: 400 Demolish
Adumbrate Station Research: 1, Artifact: 1, Cloak: 200 Demolish
Adumbrate Station Research: 1, Artifact: 1, Cloak: 200 Demolish
Toxic Processing Plant Mining: 3, Artifact: 2, Attack: 30% Demolish
HyperSensor Satellite Research: 2, Artifact: 2 Demolish
Galactic Concord Station Mining: 1, Artifact: 1, Defense: 10% Demolish
Klorvis Troop Gateway Attack: 750, Defense: 750 Demolish
Lazuli Darkmines Attack: 600, Attack: 25% Demolish
Captured T.O. Harvester IV Mining: 2, Artifact: 1, Population: 1000

Very repeatable build as you can see. You can even put 2 Quantum Accelerators if you want.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Never thought about using half of those artifacts on "milkable" planets tbh. Just increased my arti per hour to 9406 just by putting on a handful of those lol. Thank you guys! Very helpful!!

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 am

Rank 337 Update!

I'm currently in the middle of The Trellith Symbiosis (5 completions done out of 20), in the trellith chain, and my arti is getting better. I also got a rift planet which I need to finish building up once I get some extractors.

I visited Honey Badgers, which was a lot of fun! And while there I got my second Auto Blaster, and I'm now at 91 Red badges out of the 184 I need for my third upgrade. Not having to scan for bases while not loyal both while at Honey Badgers and now that I'm back at Defenders of Ralltiir, is helping the cause. I've been working on my energy bar, which is shown with 4 ion pulse ballistaes online, as it's frustrating not being able to do much at one time.

Anyway any advice/bashing is appreciated. You guys have been a big help!

Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:03 am

Flux wrote:
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
Somewhat of a noob question, but what is the average experience gained per hit in pvp? Is it near the same amount as NPCs, or less?

less than NPC and less than base battle.

Was reading back through the thread and saw this. Flux is wrong. Dead WRONG. For PvP winning hits the per hit XP is better than the per hit XP for either basing or NPCing. NPCing wins out on the bonus XP from the kill shot. ~2.4 xp per energy for a winning hit in PvP. For a losing PvP hit the XP return is either even with or lower than the return for base battles.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:30 am

Serne wrote:
Flux wrote:
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
Somewhat of a noob question, but what is the average experience gained per hit in pvp? Is it near the same amount as NPCs, or less?

less than NPC and less than base battle.

Was reading back through the thread and saw this. Flux is wrong. Dead WRONG. For PvP winning hits the per hit XP is better than the per hit XP for either basing or NPCing. NPCing wins out on the bonus XP from the kill shot. ~2.4 xp per energy for a winning hit in PvP. For a losing PvP hit the XP return is either even with or lower than the return for base battles.

Yeah I have noticed that, most hits are 10-15XP, but the rewards are worth it :)

Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:49 pm

First ship log update in quite some time! I've only went from Rank 337 to 369. Been incredibly busy with my new job, but have finally gotten around to updating my ship log! Slow ranking for the most part. Getting ready to go blow off my pile of null fuses. Anyway any comments feel free to make them! I'm up to 1400 decks, but the additions weren't done hastily.

My production numbers have suffered as I've lost quite a lot of nice arti planets while at work :( However, I am working on another project planet, so it should improve soon here.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 am

still lookin good moon! id say try to shoot for at leat 20k aph by rank 500

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Here's a quick update for rank 378. I've been averaging around 2 ranks a day, mostly due to work hours now. But my ship is growing, and I'm now getting ready to start a new project planet. Just finished a brand new 22x Gaia.

I switched back to Konqul, but went excavator instead of fixer this time. I'm still going for more of a MSB style ship. I have a damage cap of 718, with 39 min. hits to kill, but I hope to increase that. I like having the ability to do a full scan run. I'm currently working on my first aegis at 85/100 XChargeCells. Got my CK69 Assault Sentry, and am very close, finally, to getting my Anubix to 100. I've been having no luck on scan runs, not even any terras, still trying to work on my arti/hr. It's pretty sad right now.

Here's my ship:

Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:06 pm

To add:
My next goal is going to be working towards getting a ship strength of 75, and try to get back into PvPing more, especially with the CK69 Assault Sentry. I'm only at 57, so a lot of work to go. Also working on finding a new project planet. Either an oceanic or possibly a crystal. Really trying to get my arti/hr up. Any advice/comments are appreciated!

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Ship log update for Rank 385:

-I've been working a lot of hours (up to 60), so I've been ranking quite slowly. Mostly collecting during the week, truly playing on the weekends. Still enjoying the game, despite less play time.

-Since I've basically been slow ranking due to work, I've set pretty high goals for myself. Which aren't too hard to reach either.

My goals for Rank 450:
35,000 Attack
15,000 Defense
45,000 Hull
At least 25k Arti (at 18k)

I have to add 300 Attack, approx. 120 defense, and 350 Hull per rank to hit my goals.

In retrospect, I'm shooting for 100 SS, not expecting to reach it, but I'm going to try.

I finished Anubix, and have 1/3 Aegis, with 110 XCharge cells ready to become my second Aegis. I opened UST, so when I can do the scan buff I plan on doing a big scan blitz, and also working on the valentine's day mission related to planet scans.

I purchased a CK69 Assault Sentry, and am working on that currently. I'm also at 3/4 Dom Autoblasters. Trying to do more hacking, but gets boring. So I typically just PvP when I hit my rank goals. I do still do all bases, and participate in legion missions. I'm not too stringent on rank goals, but I try.

Nanite Re-assembler is at 120%.

My ship-everything is unbuffed. Attack is Anubix, and Defense is the merged datanode, and Velox Thrusters:

Any comments or advice are always appreciated!

Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:03 pm

So it's been a very long time since I've updated my ship log.

I lost interest in the game for a while, but played enough to keep my ship alive, in a legion (LMs), and my planets safe. Now that work is at a better pace, and I am in a better position within the company, I'm able to enjoy GL again. I've figured out for now, I can halc up during the week and then PvP on the weekends. Allows for about 3-5 ranks per week, a decent pace. I've also become a Litheor Governor over my long absence, and have done some changes to my ship.

With the slow style of ranking, I'm still shooting for a 75:1 SS:R ratio, but 100 would be even better. I'm currently working on Cuniculus and Ravyn. I know my arti isn't the greatest, but its a work in progress. I have a LOT of planet slots open right now, just need to gather up enough star chart purgers to do a new scan run. Also have gotten advanced civilization ruins on a VL icy within a week of becoming litheor, so that will be the start of a new project. I have a lot of work to do as far as arti storage before I can really start to boost my artifact production. I work 10 hour shifts, with 3 breaks in there, ideally I want to be able to hold at least 6-7 hours worth for when I can get on GL and for when I'm sleeping. No point in boosting arti too high if my storage is full after 3 hours of me being offline.

I'm currently trying to shoot to get my attack to 25k by 500, and my defense to at least 20k by rank 500. It's definitely a long stretch for the defense, but when Cuniculus reaches rank 60, the defense boost should help a lot.

Anyhoo, here's my ship. It's been dormant for well over a year, but it's still alive....

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:50 am

good to have you back !

i've swapped you back in to the shiplog showdown over Levrosh / Darth Pita / Acrewrevolt (since he reset Darth Pita).

_____________Image

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:54 am
Profile WWW

another nice ship log, seems more and more people are doing it

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 am
Profile WWW

It's been 10 ranks, and I've been pretty busy. I'm putting 90% of my rank points, along with helmsmen, to try and get my defense up to where my attack is. I've been hacking quite a bit as well, to keep myself entertained while slow ranking. I still have a little over 11000 helmsmen and 5000 T.O.s to go in the next 7 ranks. I'm still having fun though, and I need the blues. Plus the raids from the people who hack me back, are also a nice benefit ;). I have been going for reds here or there, and I did finally get my last Auto-Blaster (on to the tris). I've been trying to be very picky who I choose to disable to make sure I don't gain too much XP. I have been taking planets every night as well, in an attempt to fill my open planet slots and gain artifact production. I'm going to try and do another scan blitz this weekend, depending on how many star chart purgers I have (have hardly any EM, so can't do mission).

What I've done in the last 10 ranks:
Attack: 247 gained
Defense: 1075 gained
Hull: 1075 gained
Shield: 615 gained
Scan: 20 gained
Cloak: 19 gained
Engineers: 8 gained - how pathetic LOL
Tactical Officers: 147 gained
Helmsmen: 880 gained
Player Kills: 92
Hacks: 238
Raids: 115
Arti/hr: 3037

Here are the screenshots:

I still have a LONG ways to go before I get to my Rank 500 goals, but I'm trying to make the most of each rank. And hacking as become a pretty nice activity to do while freezing, and its easy to do before/after work as it doesn't take much effort.

I'm also trying to shoot for 30k arti/hr by 500. I have lots of open planet slots, so it should be doable.

Any comments/advice, are greatly appreciated!

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:09 pm

you have 11 open planet slots .. with 2 more to come by rank 500.

so 13 planets .. and 2592 arti points to get to 30k aph ... is 199 arti per planet .. definitely do.able.

and yeah, hacking can keep you pretty occupied .. but you have to have enough energy reserves if you want leave badge comms to maximize blues. or track it offline .. but i already track enough stuff offline lol.

i hear you about being careful in targeting PvP disables .. i love it when a whale lands on my bt .. but i usually have to bump 20 or so ships to get one of those. so i am still burning xp on those bumping hits.

keep it up !

_____________Image

Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:21 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
you have 11 open planet slots .. with 2 more to come by rank 500.

so 13 planets .. and 2592 arti points to get to 30k aph ... is 199 arti per planet .. definitely do.able.

and yeah, hacking can keep you pretty occupied .. but you have to have enough energy reserves if you want leave badge comms to maximize blues. or track it offline .. but i already track enough stuff offline lol.

i hear you about being careful in targeting PvP disables .. i love it when a whale lands on my bt .. but i usually have to bump 20 or so ships to get one of those. so i am still burning xp on those bumping hits.

keep it up !

I work a 12 hour shift (well it's a 10, but by the time you factor in travel and other stuff it turns out to be 12), so I just try and get 50 hacks/raids done in the morning, and then another 50 when I get home. It's long enough I can badge the same people again without getting alerted. Plus it allows for energy to regenerate. PvP its a hit or miss, but I try to avoid bumping people. I try to mess with my scan vs. having to bump people off.

I have two more planets lined up to take (nice inactive terras), and then hopefully tomorrow's scan blitz comes up with some more terras. I also have an icy, on which I gave up my invincible thing too, that is one enumeration crystal away from an MC X22. So that should be a big boost to production as well. I'll be getting Solynia in 10 days, so I will probably fill a few slots with toxics. Don't need the mining for upkeep, but would like to increase EM production.

Hopefully all goes well, and I don't go "screw it" and go haywire on the BT and rank, like I always end up doing when I get close to crunch time LOL.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6