View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Moon's Ship Log UPDATED RANK 493 

Goals I want to reach by rank 200:
-over 2000 kills -failed-
-finish blues and hacking -failed-
-1000 raids -completed-
-5000 attack or at least close to 25:1 ratio -completed-
-get arti production to 10k/hr and res to 10k/hr -nope lol-
-finish through to obviation barriers -completed-
-get to +12 planet structures -completed-

I never realized my original stats were gone. so here are those stats :P

RANK 106 (where I started to go for these goals):

[EDIT]:I decided from some input the thetas are probably pretty pointless. Especially since having such a low upkeep atm is quite nice, considering its payable in 1-2 mineral shipment. But I do know I want those +12s for sure

Rough plan:
- gain about 35 attack power per rank, which would land me at 5k attack at rank 200, so 36 T.O.s per rank, or 5 rescued prisoners per rank. Which doesn't seem too scary as I think about it.
- In order to get 2000 Kills, I'd need to do roughly 18 per rank, I have done 2 per rank so far, but I'm not sure if 18 per rank is reasonable or doable, though I'm counting on the fact that the higher ranked I am the more XP I'll have between ranking which will allow for more kills to be done in those respective ranks.

Anyway that is the plan thus far, please feel free to put your input in on it and any suggestions or errors you may have found in it.

These are the goals I want to achieve by rank 200, though if I could do so sooner it would be all the better. But aside from that, are these goals achievable? Reasonable for that matter?

I tend to put all of my rank points to T.Os, typically 3 to T.Os 2 to engineers, and any rank points acquired from rescued prisoners go towards T.Os, though occasionally towards engineers. I mostly limit myself to using ship bots for gaining decks.

Anyway, any advice or input as far as either achieving my goals, modifying them or any general comments (whether they be on my ship or goals for that matter), would be greatly appreciated!!

My Ship-Rank 114:

This is my current progress.

In the arti/min picture 1 hour of my research is shown, 2808. I finished through Heavy Antiproton Cannons, and have been concentrating on Cloak since a certain Dicky Minion said he'd take my Icy. XD. I'm up to Cloaking Fields 2/3, though I've switched to scanners at the moment to prepare for a scan blitz.

In 7 ranks:
-Killed 119 people
-gained 352 attack
-132 T.Os

I'm happy with the way my kills are progressing, and also very happy I finally reached insane. I now have 1584 kills to go and 3080 attack to go to reach current goals.

Any input to how I'm progressing is welcome. (:

-Kristina

Last edited by xmoonxlitxwalkx on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:26 am

Goals I think you can achieve:

-2000 kills
-1000 raids
-+12s
-Thetacrons
-Obviation Barriers

5k attack and 10k artifact are out of reach for you, I think. Maybe set those for rank 225 or 250?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:36 am

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
-over 2000 kills doable
-finish blues and hacking doable
-1000 raids doable
-5000 attack or at least close to 25:1 ratio doable
-get arti production to 10k/hr and res to 10k/hr no
-finish through to obviation barriers doable
-get to +12 planet structures doable
-thetacron doable

The last three are all iffy you could probably do two out of three that's a lot of research

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:48 am

ShadowsPoison wrote:
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
-over 2000 kills doable
-1000 raids doable
-thetacron doable

The last three are all iffy you could probably do two out of three that's a lot of research

Out of those three which of the two would you choose? I'm very close to the first level of 10s, but otherwise I have quite a way to go on all three. I realize the obviation barriers aren't as far away as I thought, along with thetas, but at the same time would the fact I would need to rank relatively slowly to do all my blues help with getting closer? Or should I choose two and concentrate solely on them?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:11 am

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
ShadowsPoison wrote:
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
-over 2000 kills doable
-1000 raids doable
-thetacron doable

Out of those three which of the two would you choose? I'm very close to the first level of 10s, but otherwise I have quite a way to go on all three. I realize the obviation barriers aren't as far away as I thought, along with thetas, but at the same time would the fact I would need to rank relatively slowly to do all my blues help with getting closer? Or should I choose two and concentrate solely on them?

Get +12s then obviation and then thetas. Reasoning: +12s will help with production, Obviation will protect your production, and thetas aren't worth the upkeep at your level. If you haven't already get the 750 structures then 12s and then obviation. I think you should research something other than thetas once you finish

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:35 am
Of those two, I would tell you to do +12s and Obvs. What I would really suggest you do is get +12s and finish up the scanning tree, then go on a scan blitz after you've done that. You might need help funding for the +12s and Mark III Continuum Analyzers, and I'll help if you need it.
NOTE: You don't have enough decks for 5 Mark III Continuum Analyzers right now, so if you're done adding decks for a while, stick with Mark III Hyperflux Sensors.
I would say that it is possible to get 10k AP/h and 10k RP/h by 200.... That's assuming you have your mission Exotic and Dyson, and maybe one of your Rifts. It would take quite a lot of slow ranking to get your RP/h up from Android Scientists, but you could do that in conjunction with getting your hacks, raids, and research done.
5000 attack by 200 is also doable, but you would have to be VERY patient.

These are all attainable, if you are patient enough. If you are willing to wait about 8-9 months to obtain these goals, go for it. If not, then I would say that you should save 10k AP/h, 10k RP/h, and 5k attack until rank 225 or 250.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 am

[quote="ShadowsPoison"][/quote]

That was the one thing turning me off from Thetas, I like my tiny upkeep for the most part, though I know its gonna grow sooner or later. I have my 750s, but I stopped after the first level to finish the scanners. I did notice hulls weren't too bad to finish off, but aside from finishing +12s and and obviation barriers, I haven't quite thought of which way to go, either weapons or hull. Though I want to get closer to that 25:1 attack rank ratio, and figured they would help.

And one last thing what is the most efficient way of gaining player kills without ranking extremely fast?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:46 am
You can debuff the daylights out of them (will probably get you alerted), or you can be patient and wait for the easy targets to come along.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 am

Joseph4 wrote:
You can debuff the daylights out of them (will probably get you alerted), or you can be patient and wait for the easy targets to come along.

I usually do the first one lol. But thats what I figured, thank you for your quick response!

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:07 am
lol it wasn't that quick..... Anyway.... You're welcome. :D

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:17 am

Joseph4 wrote:
lol it wasn't that quick..... Anyway.... You're welcome. :D

quick enough lol XD.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 am
Now, THIS is a quick reply. :P
Any other questions you can think of right now?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 am

Joseph4 wrote:
Now, THIS is a quick reply. :P
Any other questions you can think of right now?

Not at the moment, but thank you lol

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:38 am

All of them except the artifact production and player kills just require time and patience. You can effectively get them done at your current rank since none require you to gain experience. Raids, just open a tab on the bt and check in every once in awhile and find a dead ship to raid. You can get your hacks the same way. I would research production first, then the other stuff.

The artifact production will help with the others, but it will be a bit of a challenge. You will need to trade a fair bit to get the planets necessary to achieve that one or be really lucky with scans.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:30 am

Wolfy Minion wrote:
All of them except the artifact production and player kills just require time and patience. You can effectively get them done at your current rank since none require you to gain experience. Raids, just open a tab on the bt and check in every once in awhile and find a dead ship to raid. You can get your hacks the same way. I would research production first, then the other stuff.

The artifact production will help with the others, but it will be a bit of a challenge. You will need to trade a fair bit to get the planets necessary to achieve that one or be really lucky with scans.

Are 2000 kills in 100 ranks possible? I have the patience to do so, I believe, but I wonder if its possible. Since I posted this I'm up to 310, no ranks gained, but I wonder if its too high of a bar to set or if its doable.

Anyway thank you for the response, much appreciated(:

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:27 pm
It is possible, as long as you wait for the weaker targets or spam debuffs. If you do those, then you decrease the amount of energy needed to disable them, meaning less experience gained, equaling more kills.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:28 pm

You don't need thetas, I'm rank 500+ and am still on nulls, in fact I'm not even thinking about getting thetas yet, they're not worth the money. But if you do find that you have the money to spare go for it, just my personal viewpoint.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:35 pm

reach rank 1k and get 100k+ ap/h... rest is boring waste of time

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 pm
romanoid wrote:
reach rank 1k and get 100k+ ap/h... rest is boring waste of time

Meh, you're no fun. :P

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:49 pm

I would say rank isn't very important in this game and while arti is great, different people have different goals, if the aim of the game was solely to get as much arti as possible, it'd be a really boring game.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next