View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Moon's Ship Log UPDATED RANK 493 

Sasami wrote:
you should ask for planets more often :
that would definatly help you out, ya know if you ask the right people
pretty sure theres somone in legion who just gives away the really easy to take plaents
Can even get planets by adding clamps to the base sometimes.... wink wink nudge nudge but that's a stiff competiton

Lol I should get on that. Bane is only at Rank 11 xD

Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 am

Well I decided on some insane goals for Rank 300, but I think the hull one should be VERY easy.

-15,000 attack (have to add 130 attack per rank-have done so in the last 3 ranks. I get a lot of rescued prisoners)
-10,000 defense-working on 1st velox, 78/100 helmsmen
-30,000 hull-researching syncopated platings, and aside from that need to add 11 brackets per rank, which is the easy one in my eyes.
-1,800 energy
-While freezing waiting for prisoners and such, I'm going to try and finish the Black Hat medal, and steal raids as well.

As far as medals go, I'm at 435 medal points. I'm working on Back on your feet, Soldier; Silent, but deadly (sab); Daily Perspective; Black Hat; Deep Meditation; David doesn't stand a chance; and I'm getting close to She Blinded me with Research- 19 mil/25 mil

If I complete all of them I will end up with 565 medal points-enough for the Dom Cannon upgrades. Which would be quite lovely!!!

But yeah so my updates won't be as frequent, but I will try to do them every 10 ranks. I don't think I'll reach all my goals, as they are most definitely extreme, but I'm going to try!!

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Well time for a quick ship update!

I've set some new goals to TRY and hit by Rank 300.

Goals by rank 300:
Unbuffed Attack of 16,000
Unbuffed Defense of 10,000
Unbuffed Hull of 30,000
(Unbuffed means w/o race or profession bonuses)
-IN NEED OF AN ARTIFACT PRODUCTION GOAL-

How I plan to reach my goals:
Attack: Before I rank I still need to gain 735 attack or about 123 Rescued Prisoners, and after this rank, will need to gain 150 Attack per rank or 25 Rescued Prisoners per rank. Which won't be too bad. I'm also working on fully upgrading my Cybernetic Link Interface.
Defense: I need to gain 120 Defense per rank to hit 10k Defense, though I am going to try and get my second Velox this rank. I will also not be adding any Helmsmen until I complete the third Velox, as with all three, it should make achieving my Defense goal much easier. In my plans I am going to be doing 1 completion of the Merged Datanode per rank, which will give me my maxed Datanode by Rank 250. Once the Cybernetic Link Interface is completed, it will not only give me a decent defense boost, but will allow me to add extra helmsmen everyday!
Hull:Currently need 250 more hull, and each rank will need to add about 300 Hull, which can be achieved through Thraccti ranking and Brackets fairly easily.

What I'm working on right now
Research:
1. Finishing the first research level of Inverse Flux Jamming, to gain the Inverse-Flux Satellites to help cloak project planets
2. Research Intra Dimensional Colliding, and then get the next relays
3. Complete the last level of Continuum Analysis (currently on 2/3)
4. Mostly do Thetas. As pointed out to me by a forum member, putting on 6 Heavy Thetas, despite the upkeep increase, will only bring me down 300 attack, but give me an extra 70 decks to work with, which would definitely be worth it IMO.

Planets:
1. Planning on buying a few more maxed toxics, and abandoning the rest of my "meh" mining planets to make more room for artifact planets
2. Going to be doing a short scan run everytime I reach around 125-150 Star Chart purgers

Missions:
1. Merged Datanode: Doing 1 completion per rank, to be fully maxed at Rank 250
2. Working on Abberant Signals, and the rest of the Kronyn Chain up to Ergosphere Filters
3. Cybernetic Link Interface

PvP:
1. Making Black Hat/Hacking my current priority, most likely going to get Black Hat at current rank.
2. Working on gaining reds again to get Dom Upgrades (have spent all of them on bases-down to 4 ATM)

Medals:
Currently at 510 Medal Points
Working on: The Black Hat-30 Medal Points, Deep Meditation-20 Medal Points, She Blinded Me With Research-30 Medal Points (approx. 78000 Research Points away!)
This will put me at 590. Also 46 Days away from my ship being 1 year old!, which will put me at 615 Medal Points.

Other Information:
-I plan on staying at 1200 decks, to eventually become a MSB.
-PvP is my primary play style
-When I hit Rank 300, I plan on most likely doing the Litheor Chain, or Taltherian, though leaning more towards Litheor currently.
-Have started to save up for Anubix, current at 53 Ship Bots

And enough with the jibber jabber already! Here's my current ship:
ALLIES:
Bane: Rank 22
Thraccti: Rank 39

Oh and EDIT: Totally didn't realize I had a Scruuge Hypercharge running! Current hull without the Hypercharge is around 12690ish.
The rest of my ship is unbuffed, 1 Velox Thruster running. Energy bar was screenshotted with all 3 Ion Pulse Ballistae online.

I greatly appreciate input on anything I've mentioned or shared! Especially if someone can recommend what sort of Artifact Production number I should be shooting for.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:15 am

Firstly, leave my planets alone :D

But otherwise, you have a really good ship for your rank. Look at my ship log viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32982 you'll see you're doing much better than I was!!

Re your goals, they are mighty ones, but I wonder if you are setting your sights a little high. I did a little exercise over the recent Xmas holidays, which may help you.

I did two things, first I recorded all the good artis I collected over a 2 week period, which was
Android Helmsman (Uses Left: 96)
Android Scientist (Uses Left: 101)
Rescued Prisoners (Uses Left: 121)
XCharge Cells (Uses Left: 110)
Durtanium Brackets (Uses Left: 134)
My arti production at the time was just under 25K/hr

The other thing I did was tracked how long it took me to get from 9000 to 10000 TO's. This took me just under 19 days with arti at a touch over 26K/hr. I did add a couple of engineers in this period, but not enough to make a difference. So this was also done with regular ranking, I didn't record how many ranks, but I'd guess at around 15. So 1000 TO's takes 500 rank points, minus 45 for ranking, leaving 450, meaning I received about 150 prisoners in this time.

So 121 prisoners in 14 days and 150 in 19 days, roughly 8 prisoners per day from approximately 25K/hr.

Now your arti is about 1/3 of that, so while this is nowhere near an exact science and my sample is pretty small, based on this let's say you get 3 prisoners per day. That's 8.3 days to get your 25 prisoners per rank, and to get to 300 that's 56 ranks x 8.3 days = 466 days :shock:

Again, based on the above, if you had 25K/hr, 3 days to get your 25 prisoners, so 56 x 3 = 168 days. Not sure if you had included your 5 rank points from ranking in your calculations?? If not, then you'll do it a little quicker.

I'll leave you to do the maths on the defence and hull, but I bet it's just as daunting. Even 168 days would be too much for me, but either way, you need a lot more arti production to meet your goals anytime soon.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:45 am

swinephil wrote:
Firstly, leave my planets alone :D

But otherwise, you have a really good ship for your rank. Look at my ship log viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32982 you'll see you're doing much better than I was!!

Re your goals, they are mighty ones, but I wonder if you are setting your sights a little high. I did a little exercise over the recent Xmas holidays, which may help you.

I did two things, first I recorded all the good artis I collected over a 2 week period, which was
Android Helmsman (Uses Left: 96)
Android Scientist (Uses Left: 101)
Rescued Prisoners (Uses Left: 121)
XCharge Cells (Uses Left: 110)
Durtanium Brackets (Uses Left: 134)
My arti production at the time was just under 25K/hr

The other thing I did was tracked how long it took me to get from 9000 to 10000 TO's. This took me just under 19 days with arti at a touch over 26K/hr. I did add a couple of engineers in this period, but not enough to make a difference. So this was also done with regular ranking, I didn't record how many ranks, but I'd guess at around 15. So 1000 TO's takes 500 rank points, minus 45 for ranking, leaving 450, meaning I received about 150 prisoners in this time.

So 121 prisoners in 14 days and 150 in 19 days, roughly 8 prisoners per day from approximately 25K/hr.

Now your arti is about 1/3 of that, so while this is nowhere near an exact science and my sample is pretty small, based on this let's say you get 3 prisoners per day. That's 8.3 days to get your 25 prisoners per rank, and to get to 300 that's 56 ranks x 8.3 days = 466 days :shock:

Again, based on the above, if you had 25K/hr, 3 days to get your 25 prisoners, so 56 x 3 = 168 days. Not sure if you had included your 5 rank points from ranking in your calculations?? If not, then you'll do it a little quicker.

I'll leave you to do the maths on the defence and hull, but I bet it's just as daunting. Even 168 days would be too much for me, but either way, you need a lot more arti production to meet your goals anytime soon.

I didn't include any of my rank points, nor bane ranking, twin-blaster upgrades, or anything like that. It's pretty much a basic math thing I did, though I definitely don't want to take a year and a half to make my goals. The hull isn't all that bad, especially since I didn't count the Thraccti ranking either.

I'm getting closer to 600 medal points, which will mean protean arsenals, which is an additional 600 hull. With the 2 other veloxs (up to 70 Helmsmen so far on the second), and the Merged Datanode, I'm hoping it won't be all that difficult to reach my defense goal. I'm at 61 ship bots, so getting closer to Anubix as well. I don't know, it probably will be hard as hell to reach them, but I hope to get at least relatively close.

I do have a few nice artifact planets I'm planning on taking (don't worry not yours again) to help, I hope.

The two other twin-blasters will add another 50 attack, and I'm hoping to get some more Korteth plating on with some deck rearranging, on to my ship! It's like a jigsaw puzzle.

I get Durtanium Brackets pretty frequently, same with Helmsmen, but Rescued Prisoners are a different story. I'm now up to 7k arti, but I want to get that to at least 10k as fast as possible. Just need to get one or two more toxics, and then clear out bad mining planets, which will give me 7 more slots to use for arti!

Wish me luck haha. But thank you for the data! I appreciate it!

Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:36 pm

This is current as of today. Took off the Q-Pedd Ansible, added on the rest of my Lazuli Mind Controllers for now, though will most likely fill up the extra space I gained with Korteth Twin-Blaster Upgrades, and other goodies. So according to my math, I need 124 more rescued prisoners for this rank, not including bane ranking, mod upgrades, etc.

Also the Cybernetic Link will be getting upgraded each time the mission shows up, so that will add about 40 attack and 40 defense each time, and at the end the Helmsmen ability will be quite nice! It's the main reason I'm still Zolazin lol.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Well hello everyone :)

It's been a slow road to Rank 268, but I've been doing a lot of work on my project planet mostly. I've been working on getting it's cloak above 22k, and it's finally there. Been NPCing, but not so much PvP, though I need to go back to PvPing. My ship has officially turned 1 year old (YAYYYY), and from Rank 240 to here, I've gained a LOT of Tactical Officers.

I've completed quite a few medals:
She Blinded Me With Research
Chromatic Coverage
A Golden Quest
The Omniscient
Back in my day...

I'm now up to 635 Medal Points which allowed me to purchase all 3 Arsenal Upgrades, and I can now finally work on Dom Cannon upgrades too. My Cybernetic Link Interface is up to 100% upgrade, so still a few more completions to go until it's complete. I ran through most of the Kronyn chain to get the cloak mods, but I'm thinking of completing it after I'm done with the Cybernetic Link Interface to get the medal points, and also work on a few project planets too. My research production is horrendous, but I am only working on Base Research right now as the rest of what I wanted to complete is done.

I finished my Merged Datanode, and am also at 156 Ship bots on my way to Anubix! I have 2 out of 3 of my Velox Thrusters though I used all of my Helmsmen up until yesterday (when I hit 150 Ship bots) as I wanted some immediate defense boost. I have begun saving up again for Anubix, and I plan on saving up after Anubix for my third and final Velox Thruster.

I plan on starting to rearrange some of my ship mods, most likely taking off some guns, to put on more efficient weapon and defense mods, haven't done the math yet though to figure out exactly what is the best configuration. I have a lot of great modules just sitting in my cargo.

I have found a LOT of great project planets, some which I might sell off (VL Icys with Subterranean Caverns if anyone is interested), and others which I need to work on as well. I've been NPCing to gain dark badges to improve the passive cloak on my current planet, and also so I can get an extractor or two (have been NPCing a lot lately and no extractors).

I've been putting more Rank Points into engineers as well as my energy bar is just pathetic, and I'm hoping to get it to 2k sooner or later. I have no set rank point division between T.O.s and engineers, mostly been doing it at random.

Here's my ship!

Tue May 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Well since I last posted, I ranked pretty fast. I got a Sniper Drone upgrade, and have been PvPing and taking planets. My production hasn't shifted too much, but I've mostly been taking better planets that replace 2 bad planets, to open up spots for when I do my next scan run. My ship mods are the same, as last post so didn't take a picture of them.

I have 200 ship bots and am at 27 Android Helmsmen so I will have my Anubix pretty soon here! I switched for a few ranks to engineers and have been trying to get my max energy up as it was pathetic for quite some time. I'm not going to make my 15k attack goal, but if I can get to 10k I'd be pretty gosh darn happy (2,000 more T.O.s to go). After I get my Anubix I'm finally going to finish my Velox Thrusters and then figure out where to put them... I've been killing Stryll Assasins whenever they appear in an attempt to get some Magnetosphere Chargers for my planet, though I think ranking my Cuniculus to rank 60 to get the defense bonus, would be beneficial as well. I want to TRY and hit 20k hull, but not so sure if thats possible. I've been getting a lot of Brackets lately, so maybe :).

It's been getting very tempting to make my ship larger, but I'm trying to use my middle of the road damage cap to my advantage. I'm only 31 hits at max cap to kill, but I really hope to get that higher. I could probably use about 10 more decks to get everything on that I WANT, but I think I can make it work to my liking.

As far as other "wants" on my list of things to do, are the Kalvium Fortified platings, and from there I want to become Mylarai. I was going to go for Litheor governor, but I think getting a handful more mining planets and also getting the medal points would be beneficial. Being able to ditch more meh planets for artifact planets, would be worth it. Then after there probably Litheor, and then Taltherian (maybe?).

Anyone have any recommendations?

Sat May 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
First off I just want to say it is almost like looking in a mirror your ship seems so similar to mine at that rank, but your stats are better :D . What is your max energy? Mylari is gross :P, I think you should auto the talth chain, your ship is strong enough that the rank jump won't matter. That probably means upping your energy a lot. Think of it this way if you uplift one very large icy and sell it you will be able to buy a ton of maxed toxics/plasmas with all that ctp so you don't have have to waste your time as mylari. :) Also I was looking at my stats and I took my decks from 1200 to 1550 and then to 1650 and I think I'm going to increase again, I don't regret it because there's more room for scanners and less mod switching, but still a lot so I'll probably go up again. Keep pvping for your tri blasters, cm69, and bainar if you want to they are definitely worth it.

Sat May 24, 2014 7:12 pm

did you forget your productions ?

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat May 24, 2014 7:15 pm
Profile WWW

Minerals 6690 units / hour 0 / 41000

Artifacts 8124 points / hour 710 / 77000

Production: 9376 research / hour

Thats copied and pasted lol. Nothing has really moved much, mostly trying to be "more efficient" and open up slots for better spot. And someone stole one of my terras the other night too...

I've been seriously considering putting on more decks... the ability to get on the rest of the forcevoiders and dark phase engines and the last velox without compromising anything, would be lovely. I think it would benefit me more so then the extra 50 damage cap I'd gain from adding 100 decks to put it all on. Maxed energy as of tonight: 1401, 1266 engineers. No Ion Pulse Ballistaes on ATM. I have all 4 but only use them for invasions really. Hmm... I don't know it's tempting to auto talth but at the same time I want to do Mylarai even if just for the medal points lol. Ugh

Sun May 25, 2014 4:13 am

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
I've been seriously considering putting on more decks... the ability to get on the rest of the forcevoiders and dark phase engines and the last velox without compromising anything, would be lovely. I think it would benefit me more so then the extra 50 damage cap I'd gain from adding 100 decks to put it all on. Maxed energy as of tonight: 1401, 1266 engineers. No Ion Pulse Ballistaes on ATM. I have all 4 but only use them for invasions really. Hmm... I don't know it's tempting to auto talth but at the same time I want to do Mylarai even if just for the medal points lol. Ugh

IMO, Veloxes are worth the deck space. Dark Phase are nice placeholders until you get the void engine, too. Forcevoiders not so great unless you plan on being a larger ship, though.

Also, Ballistaes are nice if you are willing to swap them before ranking, but if you don't swap and are trying to maintain x energy per rank, the extra engineers you need to compensate for the energy suck make the attack/deck effectively lower than 8:1...

If medal points are worth it to you, might as well get the Mylarai chain out of the way first. Frees you up later for Talth, Litheor when you will (hopefully) have nicer planets to work on. If you don't care about the medal points enough to suffer through Mylarai, might as well stop after getting your Kalviums.

Thanks for the update!

Sun May 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Pongoloid wrote:
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:

IMO, Veloxes are worth the deck space. Dark Phase are nice placeholders until you get the void engine, too. Forcevoiders not so great unless you plan on being a larger ship, though.

Also, Ballistaes are nice if you are willing to swap them before ranking, but if you don't swap and are trying to maintain x energy per rank, the extra engineers you need to compensate for the energy suck make the attack/deck effectively lower than 8:1...

If medal points are worth it to you, might as well get the Mylarai chain out of the way first. Frees you up later for Talth, Litheor when you will (hopefully) have nicer planets to work on. If you don't care about the medal points enough to suffer through Mylarai, might as well stop after getting your Kalviums.

Thanks for the update!

I have 2 of the Phase engines and 2 of the thrusters (the ones below it).. And then 2 forcevoiders. I can make space for the velox, but I feel it would be more beneficial to add them on instead of taking off something to put them on. I also want to get the last biomimetic sealers on when I switch to fixer or something, as I feel for their space the hull+small defense bonus, really isn't too bad. I've been tempted to take off a null for 4 of the ion pulse ballistaes as that will be approx. the same deck space but 320 attack vs. 300 attack (and cheaper too). I still need another Korteth Twin Blaster, and yeah. At my current build I have 1197 decks filled in the best way I could figure out. I figure at this rate I need to be around 1300 decks to get on the extra defense mods I really want, which I think would counter going 100 decks bigger... It would put me closer to 5k defense then the measely 3k I'm at, which is pathetic IMO.

I could probably take out the forcevoiders though, when I get the Phase engines, and then also have room for the Velox Thruster (I THINK), though I don't plan on switching much until I get the last two engines and the Velox. Just need to think it through better first.

I am extremely tempted to just do Mylarai. If I already am at Kalviums I might as well complete it. I have some project planets that could use it before being terraformed, and medal points are always nice :). Thanks for the advice! I have some planning to do...

Sun May 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Please excuse the fact I'm disabled. Got myself into some trouble, waiting for it to go away until I repair. Oopsies.

Anyway, since the last update I FINALLY complete my first 22x MC Oceanic planet, which makes me quite happy. I have now started on my first gaia. I'm also working on trying to get to 700 medal points to get Clandestine Revisions to finish the cloaking job on the Oceanic in order to get rid of some inverse flux satellites on it, and get some decent production out of it.

I am getting ready to switch out the 7 Heavy Null Rays I have on for 6 Heavy Thetacrons. I have 2 Havoc Coils I plan on using to help with the attack loss, and the freed up deck space, will be used by a Silthion Ultricle to get a little extra defense on. This is why my mining has been increased, but not the rest of my production numbers.

My plans for the next 100 Ranks:
-Get defense into the double digits
-Work on getting Dom Cannon upgrades (only have one right now)
-Trellith chain
-25k Arti <----my current arti/hr is terrible.

I'm not really all that happy with my ship right now, so if you guys have any ideas on how to improve it, please share with me. I'm far too easy to disable.

Ally Ranks:
Anubix: Rank 25
Bane: Rank 31
Cuniculus: Rank 11
Thraccti: Rank 90

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:15 am

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:

-Trellith chain

I'm not really all that happy with my ship right now, so if you guys have any ideas on how to improve it, please share with me. I'm far too easy to disable.

Why is your energy so low? A lot of energy is needed for legion missions and you are right around the rank where people start doing them semi regularly ( at least from what I've noticed ) so you should consider upping your energy to be able to do legion missions. I think you know this but to see any significant change in your ship the arti has to go up, no matter the cost, get hustling!

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:17 am

Lol yeah I've started to work on my energy bar. Not too intensely, but 1 out of 3 rank points from R.P. goes to engineers, and 2 out of 5 from Ranking go into engineers. It definitely needs some work, especially since I only need 3 more completions on the Complete 25 Legion Missions medal (which would get me to 700).

Arti is a different story. I have a lot of nice potential planets, but I think I also really need to start getting more terras in too. My Dyson needs to be reworked as well. Too many project planets, not enough finished project planets.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 am

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
I'm also working on trying to get to 700 medal points to get Clandestine Revisions to finish the cloaking job on the Oceanic in order to get rid of some inverse flux satellites on it, and get some decent production out of it.

have you put cross-signal restrainer, ergosphere filter, polaron emitter, metatuned jammer, chron shifters, bioship landing station, silthion gas vesicle, dark anti-beacon, adumbrate stations, isolation bureau on it first ? maxed the passive cloak with magnetosphere chargers ? i have cloak on my storage planets (with legion bonus) over 35k apiece without having to resort to revisions yet.

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
-Trellith chain

for comparison, at rank 300, i had just crossed the 10k arti per hour threshold, so you are doing as well as i did on that front.

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:

yeah, you need to stop adding decks. i have over double your ranks and am up to only 823 decks. mod.swapping is a pain, but you need to work on a decent offline mode build to cut down on the disables (though close to a 10:1 kill/disable ratio is still decent). with your damage cap, cloak might work better than defense, given the rank range of those who can badge you.

_____________Image

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:52 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:

have you put cross-signal restrainer, ergosphere filter, polaron emitter, metatuned jammer, chron shifters, bioship landing station, silthion gas vesicle, dark anti-beacon, adumbrate stations, isolation bureau on it first ? maxed the passive cloak with magnetosphere chargers ? i have cloak on my storage planets (with legion bonus) over 35k apiece without having to resort to revisions yet.

for comparison, at rank 300, i had just crossed the 10k arti per hour threshold, so you are doing as well as i did on that front.

yeah, you need to stop adding decks. i have over double your ranks and am up to only 823 decks. mod.swapping is a pain, but you need to work on a decent offline mode build to cut down on the disables (though close to a 10:1 kill/disable ratio is still decent). with your damage cap, cloak might work better than defense, given the rank range of those who can badge you.

As far as cloak-metatuned jammer, ergosphere filter, bioship landing station, adumbrate station, silthion, dark anti beacon, and isolation bureau are all on there. Haven't gotten a cross-signal restrainer, our CTL is a meanie, so no polaron emitters. I have the passive at 2600, haven't gotten any magnetosphere chargers, mostly because of the NPCing required, and ergo the ranking.

I don't know my plan was to get to 1200, and then I was happy with my set up, but wanted to get a third velox on, and ended up using 1 too many ship bots due to lag spasm, so decided to put on last korteth twin blaster while I was at it. I don't plan to go much further as tempting as it is. Just going with the mods I have, I can get to 5,264 defense. (NPC mods mostly). I want to be able to get through the trellith chain and really start to work towards my Dom Cannon upgrades without being a tin can.... I only have one Autoblaster, and 97 red badges, base scanning killed me there.

At least I feel a little bit better about my arti per hour lol. Seeing the one rank 140 something's ship log with 29k arti or whatever it was, makes me wanna cry :P

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:21 am

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
At least I feel a little bit better about my arti per hour lol. Seeing the one rank 140 something's ship log with 29k arti or whatever it was, makes me wanna cry :P

yeah ... that is either getting very lucky with scans, or planets supplied by legion / pre.reset.

i just logged your data into my shiplog showdown spreadsheet ... while your overall arti per hour is okay for your rank, your arti per planet is quite a bit lower. so a focus on better planets going forward would improve things somewhat ... especially since you have the deck capacity to do a decent scan run.

_____________Image

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:20 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:

yeah ... that is either getting very lucky with scans, or planets supplied by legion / pre.reset.

i just logged your data into my shiplog showdown spreadsheet ... while your overall arti per hour is okay for your rank, your arti per planet is quite a bit lower. so a focus on better planets going forward would improve things somewhat ... especially since you have the deck capacity to do a decent scan run.

I think most of it is getting proper builds on the arti planets I have. Though I am getting ready to do another scan run once credits permit me too. Got 200 star chart purgers, about time for another one I think.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next