View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Moon's Ship Log UPDATED RANK 493 

Having as much arti as possible tends to make every other goal much easier ;).

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:55 pm

iDaze wrote:
Having as much arti as possible tends to make every other goal much easier ;).

True, but how nice would it be to have a high arti at a low rank ;).

Well that and I believe it was you who said a 40:1 arti rank ratio would be ideal. And with the last few scans and planet steals I have lined up, I think it MIGHT be possible to get to that. But who knows. At 200 it would have to be 8k/hr, but I think I could at least get to 5k, hopefully. But then again I may be getting ahead of myself lol.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Your goals are achievable if you have enough patience :P.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Epicownage wrote:
Your goals are achievable if you have enough patience :P.

Hopefully I have enough. -stares at energy bar tapping foot-

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:09 pm

been there, that's why i went engineer mad lol, couldn't stand the waiting.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 pm
*is still going Engineer-mad*

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Epicownage wrote:

Yeah I want too, but at the same time I like my T.Os.... On the other hand I figure if I have a smaller energy bar I can at least keep myself from ranking TOO fast. Lets my research make progress lol. And constantly raid this one dude who made me mad. 19 more raids to go :twisted:

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:12 pm
Yeah! Spam dem TMs! :P

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Joseph4 wrote:
Yeah! Spam dem TMs! :P

Ran out of them. Raiding this guy and another one 10 times my rank oops. But hey its contributing towards my 1000 raid number. Though the one guy who bothered me is rank 99 with 4235 raids so, he'll probably come back after me, but oh well.

The more raids the merrier

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm

to gain 1700 kills in 94 ranks up, you need to 100% focus on PvP
- thus I would suggest to move 4 TOs : 1 Eng and from prisoners 3 TOs:0 E.
- buy one or two colossal plasma 17X MR Res.. now in offer 2 - 2.5K each
- move and be loyal to base with Arti 50K+ production and some research

it will be hard, but you can get to your goals if you slow rank a little = not using of energy artis.

That's my view.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Flux wrote:
to gain 1700 kills in 94 ranks up, you need to 100% focus on PvP
- thus I would suggest to move 4 TOs : 1 Eng and from prisoners 3 TOs:0 E.
- buy one or two colossal plasma 17X MR Res.. now in offer 2 - 2.5K each
- move and be loyal to base with Arti 50K+ production and some research

it will be hard, but you can get to your goals if you slow rank a little = not using of energy artis.

That's my view.

-I pretty much do that ratio with TOs and engineers
-I just stole a Massive Crystal 15x MR res, but I do plan on buying a planet as soon as I can get the CTP for it
-I get well over that mark from my legion, which helps quite a lot

I don't use many energy artis, and I do slow rank at near snail's pace. I know it will be very hard to get 1700 kills in 94 ranks, but I figure it will give me something to go for. In reality I'd really need 18 kills per rank, but I figure once I get into the higher ranks, the XP needed between ranks will be greater allowing me to get in more disables with less XP gained.

Thank you very much for your input and advice though, all of it is very much appreciated.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Somewhat of a noob question, but what is the average experience gained per hit in pvp? Is it near the same amount as NPCs, or less?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:19 pm

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
Somewhat of a noob question, but what is the average experience gained per hit in pvp? Is it near the same amount as NPCs, or less?

less than NPC and less than base battle.

plus try to get 20+ disables per rank, as higher rank you are higher ranked opponents you have on BT and these can be more often SSB or having massive hull = more energy needed to disable.
also consider the raid after each disable = raid and hack no xp.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 pm

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
but I do plan on buying a planet as soon as I can get the CTP for it

I did make a post on the FB page about my bane ally needing some help, he's starving an all. Find me a nice VM gas planet to steal to rank it up an ill build you one. I'm gonna be kronyn for a good while longer. Currently building one for zerg, currently :
Research: 7x Mega Rich >> so a lil ways more to go
Oddly enough they are the only ones to have taken me up on this offer so far :roll:

Epicownage wrote:

1680 Engineers

and to answer your question your goals are completely doable you may just have to play with your ship modifications :
have 2 tabs for GL open, 1 tab you have your BT the other you have your ship, add full scanners >> refresh your BT >> back to pvp config >> go to town >> full scanners >> repeat.

the attack goal... hefty, but you would make for quite the rank 200, I see rank 300's with not much over 5k attack, 7k tends to be towards the high mark, from my memory though as they are falling out of my range.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:55 am

elerian wrote:
xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
but I do plan on buying a planet as soon as I can get the CTP for it

I did make a post on the FB page about my bane ally needing some help, he's starving an all. Find me a nice VM gas planet to steal to rank it up an ill build you one. I'm gonna be kronyn for a good while longer. Currently building one for zerg, currently :
Research: 7x Mega Rich >> so a lil ways more to go
Oddly enough they are the only ones to have taken me up on this offer so far :roll:

Lol I have more gas planets then I know what to do with. XD. But that would be sweet. I did steal one massive 15x Crystal, but a sweet research planet would be amazing.

Epicownage wrote:

1680 Engineers

and to answer your question your goals are completely doable you may just have to play with your ship modifications :
have 2 tabs for GL open, 1 tab you have your BT the other you have your ship, add full scanners >> refresh your BT >> back to pvp config >> go to town >> full scanners >> repeat.

the attack goal... hefty, but you would make for quite the rank 200, I see rank 300's with not much over 5k attack, 7k tends to be towards the high mark, from my memory though as they are falling out of my range.

At least adding 35 attack per rank should be doable XD. It doesn't seem as scary to me now that I worked it out lol. I will definitely start doing the scanner thing for sure. Thank you dr. teeth :P

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:12 pm

yup and the attack / rank thing is doable its just patience, fore example to hit my goals im currently looking at 1k attack per rank, so trust me i understand it :P

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:21 pm

elerian wrote:
yup and the attack / rank thing is doable its just patience, fore example to hit my goals im currently looking at 1k attack per rank, so trust me i understand it :P

Well I'm not that insane you see :P

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 am

elerian wrote:
Epicownage wrote:

1680 Engineers

I tend to rank once a day at most, sometimes once every two days, I got my engineers up to 10x my rank and it's staying there. Auto-ranking can be pretty useful especially when you only use it when you need to, as in a legion mission for example.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Epicownage wrote:
elerian wrote:
Epicownage wrote:

1680 Engineers

I tend to rank once a day at most, sometimes once every two days, I got my engineers up to 10x my rank and it's staying there. Auto-ranking can be pretty useful especially when you only use it when you need to, as in a legion mission for example.

I will eventually auto-rank, but at the moment I have a pretty low amount of energy for my rank (527 total), though it is frustrating at times, I thank my low energy for MAKING me rank at a reasonable enough tempo to allow substantial ship growth per rank. I figure once I hit my goals at rank 200 I'll probably start doing mostly NPCs.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 am

Don't forget at rank 210 you can start the silthion chain, Gemini cannons on a ssb, that's where I am headed once I get there.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next