View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Carthyne Symposium task #1 - does it matter? 

Let's say no one does task #1 or only one person does. How does that affect the legion's overall success chance?

Does the Carthyne Symposium mission have any special rules or guidelines for how many need to succeed in each task?

I remember when legion missions started we thought that having at least five successful completions on each of the three tasks was important. Is that right or does it change from mission to mission?

Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 pm

dont know the exact numbers but if no one does one task or only one on 2 on one task. the overall chance is lower even if you get allot of people doing the other tasks. i think its the same general rule for every legion mission shouldnt be any different for Carthyne Symposium.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:01 pm

sorry to be off topic but man...your Forum account is 3 years old and this is your first post? what have you been doing with your life :mrgreen:

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Hawkeblade wrote:
sorry to be off topic but man...your Forum account is 3 years old and this is your first post? what have you been doing with your life :mrgreen:

I'm just now noticing this...

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:19 pm

From personal observation, I'd say the success rate is somewhere along the line of (A+B+C)/3*min(A,B,C) where A, B, C are success rate determined by the completion of each task which have a minimal value that is bigger than 0 but very small each.
Now, this is just speculation and chances are it's more complicated. What I'm showing is that from what I have seen, a single task being uncompleted or under-completed seem to have a dramatic effect on the success chance, much more than 1/3 lost.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Uy23e, thank you very much.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]