View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Rarity of Q-Pedd npcs 

From past experience, how many many STANDARD (non-boss/elite) Q-Pedd have you encountered per 1000 npcs you have killed during the event?

Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:16 am

jimjimtata wrote:
From past experience, how many many STANDARD (non-boss/elite) Q-Pedd have you encountered per 1000 npcs you have killed during the event?

per 1000 i don't encounter anything at all. (I NPC around 1100 at that season)
But at that time I'm not NPCing a lot, so it might be my luck.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:20 am
Profile WWW

as I remember it the standart version starts around as rare as T.O. Carriers, and increase to around 2 to 3 * that at the end of the event

for the Elites, you are proberly looking at the same chance as finding a Sha'din Hyperport or Cluster
as I remember it during the first week of the chrismas event I found as many Scrouge elites as I found Clusters

but how many kills that will take you, is imposible to say, as that depends on

1. Your Rank (you lose quite a few NPC's at Rank 600 and rank 900, and that changes probelbilityes quite a bit)

2. How many Mission NPC's (Drannik Archivist, Rogue Data Analyzer Dark Iso-Runner Etc etc) you still have on scanner
(getting rid of those increase your chance to find Season NPC, as you will have one less common/uncommon NPC)

for me it will proberly be around 500 to 800 kills to get a standart Qpeed and 5.000 to 10.000 kills for an elite
but if you are below rank 600 and have a lot of mission NPC left, it could easily be 1.000 to 3.000 kills just for a standart Qpeed

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:26 pm

During the last event, i recorder all the "out of the ordinary" NPCs i got, my findings for common seasonal NPC's was 1/69, with no mission NPC's active being >600, <900.
Being over 900 means i should get some better odds.
However this is a different event and i can't say for sure how the spawn weight compares to that of the last one.
Wish you all luck in your hunting!

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:32 pm

it a difrent event
as I remember it Q-Pedd Evacuee are more rare then standart Banes ships , Scruuge Carrier/Ravager and T.O. Harvester

I got roughtly the same number of Terraforming Device and Affection Disseminator 3.0 (size 1, Research: 1, Population: 500, Defense: 500 ) during the first week last year, and it went up to around 3 Disseminator pr teraformer during the last few days of the event
(not 100% sure how many I picked up as I have them on my planets, but proberly around 40 to 50 Disseminator last year, and plane to get atleast 100 this year)

but, Dan might also have added new Q-Pedd NPC's to the event this year, and that could change your chance to find them as well

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:47 pm

The affection disseminators are very easy to get; I got well over 100 last year. The elite was much harder to find than other holiday elites (at least for me). I didnt get my 2nd assembly line until nearly the end of the event.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:59 pm

My findings in the harvester event, i hope the Q-Pedds aren't as common as 1/69 this event, though i did have some trouble finding the elites. Excited to see how this turns out...

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:00 pm

you are right DarthRavadge, Affection are not that hard to get

as I remember it, they started out as 1 in 600 kills (just as my usealy spawn rate for T.O. carriers)
and ended up beeing around 1 in 200 kills near the end of the event

(I could be wrong here, as I wasnt realy counting NPC's at the time, but only comparing with the number of Affection with the number of Terraforming Device I picked up and thinking f... these are rare, I get the same number of Teraformers
and I always presume Teraformers are around a 1 in 600 kills drop, but havent checked my numbers for them for some time)

The Q-Pedd Assembly Line on the other hand was quite hard to get

These proberly ended up costing me around 20.000 to 30.000 kills to get those (wasn't realy counting, so it might not be 100% acurate)
think I got 6 or 8 A.I. Emotion Core before I finaly got the 2 Assembly Lines

Again it is imposible to predict how many kills you will need to get them, you can get Lucky and get them from the first 2 QPP1-L05, Q-Pedd Prototype that are shared in Legion, or you can be unlucky and hunt Down and kill 10 of them your self without getting a single Assembly Lines

yes Alex186, the havesters was almost to common this year, picked up around 200 Captured T.O. Harvester IV without getting my last Frame of Bane, keept getting Hall of Extreme Torment (Uses Left: 15) instead of what I realy wanted
so guess I'll just have to get that one Next year....

also my pressent spawn rate for T.O. carriers is proberly higher then 1 in 600

this is what I got from a quick NPC hunt where I killed 717 NPC's
(I didnt count the other uncommon, but last I checked I got 1 uncommon for every 10 to 15 kills)

1 Kulgox Entity (Special)

1 Sha'din Hypergrid (Boss / Extremely Rare)
1 Rethion, Lazuli Superhauler (Elite / Extremely Rare)
3 Silthion Queen (Elite / Extremely Rare)
2 Rogue Experimenter (Extremely Rare)

1 Lazuli Fabrication Plant (Elite / Rare)
3 T.O. Troop Carriers (Rare)
4 Crimson Scythe (Rare)
1 Sha'din Envoy (Rare)
2 Dark Arms Carrier (Rare)

3 RSL Confinement Center (Uncommon)
2 Blade Harvester (Uncommon)

7 Extremely Rare = 1%
8 Rare = 1%
proberly around 50 Uncommon = 7%

that would proberly put my spawnrate for T.O. Troop Carriers at 1 in 300 to 400 instead, but "only" 700 kills so not very acurate
I'll proberly do a full 10K kills log once the Q-peed event starts that should

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:14 pm

looks like Dan actualy started them out as Uncommon this year :)
a small 1481 kills NPC run got me this

Quote:
Extremely Rare (7)
1 Grivv Prime (Special / Extremely Rare )
1 Sha'din Hypergrid (Boss / Extremely Rare )
4 Telarys Carrier ( Elite / Extremely Rare )
1 Rogue Experimenter (Extremely Rare )

rare (15)
3 Lazuli Fabrication Plant (Elite / Rare )
4 T.O. Troop Carrier (Rare)
2 Sha'din Envoy (Rare)
2 Dark Arms Carrier (Rare
2 Crimson Scythe ( Rare
2 Rogue LabPod (Rare)

uncommon (169)
8 Blade Harvester (Uncommon )
11 Mylarai Extractor (Uncommon )
6 RSL Confinement Center (Uncommon )
144 other (Uncommon )
(other = Lazuli Harrower, Dark Trafficker, Sha'din Penetrator, Stryll Trapper, Dark Eluder, Sha'din Shockfighter, RSL Siege Cannon, Sabre Gunship)

season (1 + 8)
1 QPP1-L05, Q-Pedd Prototype ( Elite / Extremely Rare )
8 Q-Pedd Escapee (Standard / Uncommon )

Common (1281)
(Dark Runner, Stryll Assassin, Rogue Tech Collector, Crimson Flamehawk and Sha'din Charger)

looks like it's Telarys day today (don't ask), found 3 more of those before I started logging kills
(Tomorow will proberly be Hypergrid or DNC day, for some reason the RNG gives me days where 80% of the Extremely Rare I find are all the same type)

but other then that, it looks like I'm getting rougthly the same number of Q-Pedd Escapee, as the other Uncommon NPC's this year

that would put my spawn rate for them around
random Extremely Rare = 1472 / 7 = 1 in 210 kills = 0.5%
random rare 1472/ 15 = 1 in 98 kills = 1 %
random uncommon 1472 / 169 = 1 in 9 Kills = 11.4%
random common 1281/ 1472 = 87 %

Q-Pedd Escapee 1472 / 8 = 1 pr 184 kills
Blade Harvester 1472 / 8 = 1 pr 184 kills
T.O. Troop Carrier 1472 / 4 = 1 in 368 kills

but "only" 1472 kills so far, need a lot more kills to give an accurate estimate on how rare they actualy are this year

Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:09 pm

I've gotten way more then I have of the Sniper Drones in the last three days lol....

Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm

so far found 10 Harvesters, 5 TO's, 3 PDO's and 4 Q-pedds

Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]