View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Need some help cloaking a planet 

Alright, so I've gotten to the point where I have a planet that I would like to fully cloak and would like some advice on getting it to the required 23k+ cloak needed to make it unscannable (repeatable scan)[of course getting up to 27k+ to make it fully unscannable would be preferable]. The planet currently has a stealth screen (30% cloak) and I own the following percent cloak artifacts:

Cross Signal Restrainer (30% cloak)
Ergosphere Filter (20% cloak)
Meta-tuned Jammer (25% cloak)
Tejiar Ally HQ (5% cloak)

I know there are plenty of other percent-cloak structures out there as well as normal cloak structures, so as a rank 589, what kind of additional structures should I pursue, and can someone explain how to max out passive cloak.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:56 am

Sloa wrote:
Alright, so I've gotten to the point where I have a planet that I would like to fully cloak and would like some advice on getting it to the required 23k+ cloak needed to make it unscannable (repeatable scan)[of course getting up to 27k+ to make it fully unscannable would be preferable]. The planet currently has a stealth screen (30% cloak) and I own the following percent cloak artifacts:

I know there are plenty of other percent-cloak structures out there as well as normal cloak structures, so as a rank 589, what kind of additional structures should I pursue, and can someone explain how to max out passive cloak.

so if you install everything listed above on your planet:

[base cloak] * 1.3 * 1.3 * 1.2 * 1.25 * 1.05 * legion bonus for 54 members (2.08)
= [base cloak] * 5.53644

27k / 5.53644 = 4877 base cloak required

passive cloak from fab plants and magnetosphere chargers can get you to 3493 passive cloak. so you only need another 1384 cloak from other sources.

you get 150 from the ergosphere ... so that leaves 1234.

the most efficient non.% cloak artis are the crimson rift aperture (if you have the rift planets) and scruuge calibration chamber at 400 cloak per 1 space.

after that, you have the alarri comm tower 3, chron shifter (x2), and uldri spacial folder for 300 cloak per 1 space.

the next 2 are the bioship landing platform (MC size planet), and the resonance inhibitor (x2) from the ct.lab.

for 200 cloak per space, you have adumbrate stations (x2), isolation bureau (solo.scanned), klorvis shroud generators (x2), siladon suppressor, vaash holomatrix, and uldri anomaly crystal.

for 150 cloak per space, you have dark anti-beacons, litheor deep-phase probes (x2), nexus command center, quantum accelerator (100% upgrade) (x2), and the silthion gas vesicle.

if you want to maximize the planetary space for productive uses, you can go with an all.passive cloak build with 7 clandestine revisions (18 relic badges) to take you to 5243 passive cloak.

other % cloak structures not on your list: litheor core tunnel (15% for 1 space or 22.5% for 2 space), the polaron emitter from the ct.lab which is 100 plus 15%, and the xathe inhibitor (15%).

i may have missed a few, but i am only rank 639, so anything i can't see, you probably can't either. all my golden goodie planets (1 production, 3 storages) are over 30k cloak at the moment (without the relic badge passive boosts), so will likely be 'safe' for awhile. the 2d production one is at 22k and just needs a couple more fold generators and a to.be.stolen pair of chron shifters to reach the 30k threshold before being uplifted to 22x.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:58 am
Profile WWW

The big thing was that I was forgetting to add on the legion bonus in my calculations (oops :oops: ). TSL doesn't have the Polaron yet, but either way, I'll probably just grab the Clandestine Revisions and get the passive cloak high enough that I don't need to worry about extra cloak structures. Thanks for the reply :)

Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:07 am

Sloa wrote:
The big thing was that I was forgetting to add on the legion bonus in my calculations (oops :oops: ). TSL doesn't have the Polaron yet, but either way, I'll probably just grab the Clandestine Revisions and get the passive cloak high enough that I don't need to worry about extra cloak structures. Thanks for the reply :)

if you are going to use Clandestine Revisions go whole hog on maxing your passive effects.

17 Fold Generators then use a Magnetosphere after that use 5 more Fold Generators then toss on another Magnetosphere, then use 3 more fold generators, 2 more magnetospheres, and then 6 clandestine revisions to take you to 5249 passive cloak.

For a little bit less passive cloak and a simpler process you can do 24 fold generators, then use 4 magnetospheres, and 6 clandestine revisions to give you 5246 passive cloak.

The Prisoner wrote:
You know something's wrong when the Trade Outpost sub-forum has the most interesting topics

Well it was an ill considered idea in the first place.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 am

I offer full services for TSL ships.

If you want I can walk you through how to cloak the planet and how to spend the rest of your space for best production.
I can most likely save you from buying clandestine revisions

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Ya, when cloaking a planet I don't use them, feel free to hit me up in com's, can help out as well.

And they are right, try to hit every fab plant we alert.. Fold generators are like gold.. :)

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:03 pm

senatorhung wrote:
Sloa wrote:

so if you install everything listed above on your planet:

[base cloak] * 1.3 * 1.3 * 1.2 * 1.25 * 1.05 * legion bonus for 54 members (2.08)
= [base cloak] * 5.53644

27k / 5.53644 = 4877 base cloak required

passive cloak from fab plants and magnetosphere chargers can get you to 3493 passive cloak. so you only need another 1384 cloak from other sources.

you get 150 from the ergosphere ... so that leaves 1234.

the most efficient non.% cloak artis are the crimson rift aperture (if you have the rift planets) and scruuge calibration chamber at 400 cloak per 1 space.

after that, you have the alarri comm tower 3, chron shifter (x2), and uldri spacial folder for 300 cloak per 1 space.

the next 2 are the bioship landing platform (MC size planet), and the resonance inhibitor (x2) from the ct.lab.

for 200 cloak per space, you have adumbrate stations (x2), isolation bureau (solo.scanned), klorvis shroud generators (x2), siladon suppressor, vaash holomatrix, and uldri anomaly crystal.

for 150 cloak per space, you have dark anti-beacons, litheor deep-phase probes (x2), nexus command center, quantum accelerator (100% upgrade) (x2), and the silthion gas vesicle.

if you want to maximize the planetary space for productive uses, you can go with an all.passive cloak build with 7 clandestine revisions (18 relic badges) to take you to 5243 passive cloak.

other % cloak structures not on your list: litheor core tunnel (15% for 1 space or 22.5% for 2 space), the polaron emitter from the ct.lab which is 100 plus 15%, and the xathe inhibitor (15%).

i may have missed a few, but i am only rank 639, so anything i can't see, you probably can't either. all my golden goodie planets (1 production, 3 storages) are over 30k cloak at the moment (without the relic badge passive boosts), so will likely be 'safe' for awhile. the 2d production one is at 22k and just needs a couple more fold generators and a to.be.stolen pair of chron shifters to reach the 30k threshold before being uplifted to 22x.

Wayyy to much info .. here at EotS we love the bricked planets and we also have a saying that goes something like this " Well, they don't deserve to own it should have cloaked it better"

(btw you could could have a passive cloak of 3856 with 28 folds and 3 Magnetosphere Charger's ;) but that would require you of being in a active npc legion for the most part)

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Rambojr wrote:
btw you could could have a passive cloak of 3856 with 28 folds and 3 Magnetosphere Charger's

That's 31 Folds and 2 Chargers, Senator seemed to be confused on the limit of the Charger.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Just because you cloak it up. Remember it can still be found.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Chakotay wrote:

Sure thing .. but if u keep records of ur planets and their cloak you can figure out easy if your planet of 26k with legion bonus cloak was scanned and taken by example you..

Then you send a little msg to Dan and say " Hey Dan cloak is broken look at this facts" Dan takes care of the rest..

How long have you been playing this game for ?

So basically you will get all excited for nothing and in the process you will probably lose a planet flux out of the deal..

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Alright so here's what I'm thinking so far:
Using Ramborj's formula would give the most passive cloak without the use of Clandestine Revisions so I would start off with that(3892). Since I'd be traveling I'll probably pick up a Polaron Emitter along the way for an additional 15%. That means that with a legion bonus of at least 100% in order to achieve 30k it would require 4900 total cloak (30000/(1.3*1.3*1.2*1.25*1.05*1.15*2(legion bonus)). This would be pretty easy to achieve by adding 2 dumb stations (400 cloak), the ergosphere (150), an isolation bureau (400), and a Scruuge Calibration Chamber (200).
Sound good?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 pm

You can get passive cloak of 3892 with either 25 folds and 4 magneto-spheres or 28 folds and 3 m-spheres.
Your preference on how often you get folds vs dark badges.

The following are easy to obtain.
Passive cloak 3892
Adumbrate Station Research: 1, Artifact: 1, Cloak: 200
Adumbrate Station Research: 1, Artifact: 1, Cloak: 200
Quantum Accelerator Artifact: 2, Cloak: 150
Quantum Accelerator Artifact: 2, Cloak: 150
Dark Anti-Beacon Defense:500, Cloak:150
Ergosphere Filter Cloak:150, Cloak Bonus: +20%
Isolation Bureau All Resources:2, Cloak:400
Polaron Emitter Research:1, Cloak:100, Cloak:+15%
Resonance Inhibitor Cloak:250, Invasion Defense:500
Resonance Inhibitor Cloak:250, Invasion Defense:500
Silthion Gas Vesicle Research:2, Cloak:150
Siladon Suppressor Research:2, Cloak:200, Defense:1500
Klorvis Shroud Generator Research:1, Cloak:200
Klorvis Shroud Generator Research:1, Cloak:200

If you have leftover from seasonal event.
Scruuge Calibration Chamber Artifact:1, Mining:1, Cloak:200

Legion missions also have the xathe cloak % structure and one of the newer missions has the Anti-Grav Repulsor
You can also use Acceleration Protocols to upgrade Quantum Accelerator which is rather expensive but an easy way to obtain an extra 300 cloak on a planet if you NPC a lot.

That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Alright, thanks for the help guys. Now I just got to cross my fingers that I win this auction 8-) ( and thanks for mentioning the 25 fold 4 magneto option, it'll save me a couple fold generators)

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Tree7304 wrote:
You can get passive cloak of 3892 with either 25 folds and 4 magneto-spheres or 28 folds and 3 m-spheres.
Your preference on how often you get folds vs dark badges.
You can also use Acceleration Protocols to upgrade Quantum Accelerator which is rather expensive but an easy way to obtain an extra 300 cloak on a planet if you NPC a lot.

I rather go with the 28 folds + 3 combo since there is plenty of Fabs at EotS and the Acceleration Protocols to upgrade Quantum Accelerator are bit pricey :D

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Rambojr wrote:
btw you could could have a passive cloak of 3856 with 28 folds and 3 Magnetosphere Charger's

That's 31 Folds and 2 Chargers, Senator seemed to be confused on the limit of the Charger.

not confused at all. if you want the ability to maximize the passive cloak from clandestine revisions, you have to give a little on the magentosphere charges.

3892 is the max passive from IFG's and magnetospheres (25/4 or 28/3). but that will then only get you to 5142 with 5 revisions. 3493 is the max from IFG / magnetospheres (25/3 or 28/2 using the 25 and 28 IFG pivots) to max passive cloak from 7 revisions at 5243. you can squeeze out 3 more cloak if you do (24/4/5). if you want to OCD the final 3 cloak to 5249: viewtopic.php?p=367743#p367743

only an extra 100 base cloak in the end, but it saves that 1 production space for that much longer into the future, and you maximize your revision investment.

this was all hashed out many months ago:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38148&start=0&hilit=passive+cloak
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37038&start=0
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35383&start=0

ICBLF wrote:
Uy23e wrote:

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Last edited by senatorhung on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
Arbiter wrote:
Rambojr wrote:

not confused at all. if you want the ability to maximize the passive cloak from clandestine revisions, you have to give a little on the magentosphere charges.

3892 is the max passive from IFG's and magnetospheres (25/4 or 28/3). but that will then only get you to 5142 with 5 revisions. 3493 is the max from IFG / magnetospheres (25/3 or 28/2 using the 25 and 28 IFG pivots) to max passive cloak from 7 revisions at 5243. you can squeeze out 3 more cloak if you do (24/4/5) if you want to OCD the final 3 cloak to 5249: viewtopic.php?p=367743#p367743

only an extra 100 base cloak in the end, but it saves that 1 production space for that much longer into the future, and you maximize your revision investment.

this was all hashed out many months ago:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38148&start=0&hilit=passive+cloak
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37038&start=0
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35383&start=0

ICBLF wrote:
Uy23e wrote:

Right, you said this

senatorhung wrote:
passive cloak from fab plants and magnetosphere chargers can get you to 3493 passive cloak

without any mention of only stopping at that on purpose in order to use Clandestine Revisions, so it looked like you didn't know they could go higher.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Rambojr wrote:
Chakotay wrote:

Sure thing .. but if u keep records of ur planets and their cloak you can figure out easy if your planet of 26k with legion bonus cloak was scanned and taken by example you..

Then you send a little msg to Dan and say " Hey Dan cloak is broken look at this facts" Dan takes care of the rest..

How long have you been playing this game for ?

So basically you will get all excited for nothing and in the process you will probably lose a planet flux out of the deal..

I still talking about someone under 200 scanning a 26k cloaked planet from an Active member. He temp fluxed after he used a tracer on it.

Why does it matter how long I been playing?

You can also add the new Legion Mission item :

Ryelis Analyzer Size : 1 Artifact 2, Research 2 Cloak 5% for a planet

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]