View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Skeletoes' ship stats (SSS) rank 1033 

First off I just want to say yes I know my ship is bad compared to other of my rank, but I have not bought any planets from another player, so all these stats are from planets that I have colonized, stolen and created.
Image Image
Image Image
So as I said pretty crappy right? Anyways I reset around the 4th of March 2 years ago and have been seeing different strategies come up, and I just wanted to throw mine into the mix of things. Currently building my aph via terraformers from npcing. My current goal is 40k+ before 1100 so we shall see how that goes. And I do have trellith on my 3 best planets as well as vara on my rift.
Will keep updating every 3-4 days or whenever I feel something important happened

Rank 1050+ Dark Smuggler

Last edited by skeletoes on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:00 pm

don't owrry mate, always time to turn your ship around, if you find my thread and look back through my stats, my ship was terrible (some might say it still is lol) but just keep going and listen to peoples advice ( the people who know what they are talking about) and get on with it :) gl mate

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Adsibearsawsome wrote:
don't owrry mate, always time to turn your ship around, if you find my thread and look back through my stats, my ship was terrible (some might say it still is lol) but just keep going and listen to peoples advice ( the people who know what they are talking about) and get on with it :) gl mate

Thanks :) I'm keeping tabs on Taylor's elite ship game tips and working those in to my ship.

Rank 1050+ Dark Smuggler

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Well it's time for an update.
ImageImage ImageImage
Well I'm getting closer to my goal of 40k aph before rank 1100. I maxed my trovar zane, elite tracer yesterday.
Now only left to max thraccti and Anubix, and still need to get vortov. Also I removed my reactors, and installed scan modules, as I'm adding any non researched ship modules as well as researched cloak and scan mods.

Rank 1050+ Dark Smuggler

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]