View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Blitzd Ship log lvl 350 -updated July 12th 2012 rank 399- 

Rough plan here...I just really should have done this long ago when my GF (xmoonxlitxwalkx) did cuz it looks cool to see it progress.

I just photoshop'd my stats for now (right b4 hitting rank 350).

HERE I will put goals before hitting rank 400 and such.

worthwhile mentions on above pic stats:

-CK69 Assault Sentry is at 25% upgrade
-Heavy Thetacron Cannon is at 40% upgrade
-Merged DataNode is at 500% upgrade

things I have not installed so not showing on list (special):
-listing later

Allys
Apparitious II, Bane Familiar - RANK 76
Cuniculus, Lepus Adjutant - RANK 19
Thraccti, Scruuge Defector - RANK 100

Total Medal Points Awarded: 960 of 2175

For now...thanx

Last edited by killsmurf on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 18, 2014 11:27 am

Very impressive.

Sun May 18, 2014 11:48 am

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
Looking pretty sweet :) , but might I recommend that you start adding more points into engineers, your energy looks pretty low. Like take all 5 points from ranking up and put them in engineers, and all your points from prisoners in engineers for like a week or something, it will definitely help you with everything trust me. After that try and use your 5 points from ranking up on engineers every time. Are you able to do the research contract? It would make your ship that much better to upgrade from trans temporal nacelles to exergonic inverters and all heavy thetas. Keep pvping and good luck

Sun May 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Your getting into the range where autoranking becomes a good possibility. Looking at your engineer counnt, I am agreeing with Shadows that you should increase it. It doesnt seem like you can pull off the 10x energy:rank ratio if you chose to autorank. A low energy bar will also make it difficult to complete many of the newer legion missions that offer pretty impressive rewards.

Your AP is on the average side, try bringing it up to 15k sooner than later and youll start noticing significant improvement, since thats a 50% AP increase for you. This will also put you on the 50x AP:rank mark, which is something you want to maintain and possibly even raise when you hit the higher ranks.

For the amount of decks you have, you should start investing into better defense, but it isnt *that* much of a concern atm. Attack is impressive, defense is above average.

Your helmsmen count seems a bit low even if you saved up for velox and anubix. Are you having bad pulls? Seems like you should have around 1000-1100 by now?

As you do all this, you may eventually consider slow ranking a bit once you hit the 15k AP mark. Then I would suggest you to pick up the bainar ally, since you have enough medal points

You'll need 990 hacks to level it to 100 and it offers a pretty decent ability. You could even set a long term goal to get the black hat medal (2600 hacks) since youll be pretty close after you finish bainar

You could make another long term goal getting Tri-Blasters. Itll cost you around 1100 more reds to get this.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Sun May 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Your defence is a little low for your rank, I have no % increase mods to defence and I'm almost at your def while missing 2 of my Exergonic Inverters. Get it up fast and you'll be real strong.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 am

ok time for an update. I'm about to hit rank 400 and this is what Has happened since then:

As you can see more Tac officers and I finally got my last aegis, thruster and anubix and well as a Bainer ally. I also was able to finish 1st rift project as well as a nice gaia so my artifact production has increased quite a bit since my last post at 350. I finished Litheor and trellith to help with the planet structors that comes with those chains for those planets. Also the sweet Trellith ability that comes with it. I upgraded one more havoc coil as well on highest gun (only have 1 Heavy Thetacron Cannon...rest are H null rays until each done)....been doing LM's like mad (usually for cloaking mods to keep my planets I make cloaked and safe (see below))...Lets see what else...medal points looking fair I think.

Ok things I want to accomplish b4 rank 500...

Finish my Cybernetic Link Interface upgrade!! omg we never get that mission. This way I can start building my def better daily. As yes i know...Its extremely low and it's something I will be looking into in these next 100 lvls. Also the def version of the havoc coils (forget name now) and adding more helms of course with my recently increased arti per hour. I also will be adjusting crew into engineers...yes I am looking at that stat too, Just havent been that concerned because if I want I can reach over 3500 if I change mods up (which I do on LMs and some NPC and PvP runs or b4 leveling. But Yes in future for auto leveling I know I will need quite a bit more. So there should be an increase here from prisoners (1 of 3...other 2 to TO still...maybe helms if I cant get cyberlink soon. Just I hate to waste prisoners on helms since those are given other ways). So yeah...a tad slow on ranking with just LM's...mild NPC and PVP as needed feed allys and get last tri-blasters. Upgrade LM guns and whatnot for now. And work on DEF and Energy.

Thanks to all that commented. I really do appreciate any and all help given.

P.S. I also would like to add that our legion has finally grown to a decent size (was getting worried there for awhile). And has ranked to a level 7 too! The member increase was done through a merger with RA who turned out to be pretty darn friendly and helpful. We also got a great new BG with honey Badgers (mostly as a help as needed...we're not really a feed feed feed yah know =P ) Things have been looking up all around. Nice to finally sit back and relax and do some leisure gaming without worrying about how our legion is going to last. By the way...I got to put a plug in here I guess. Free storage unit of your choosing for any fixer who becomes loyal and stays at least a week. Come on over to Defenders Of Ralltiir...as long as we have a spot, the offer is still good. =D

Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:04 am

Looking good.

One thing I noticed, you are about to rank to 400, yet you have a full bar of energy?!?! Based on your research I doubt you can donate it to the base, so I hope you didn't just rank as that would be a terrible waste.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:35 am

If you had more engineers than all your reactors combined, would you drop your reactors and replace them with more deck space efficient modules?

Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]