View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 EM is More Abundant 

Take advantage of this economic change. Since EM gains are increased I speculated that the value of EM should temporarily deflate.

I like this update from an economical view Dan. Nice touch! Keep these types of updates coming! (Maybe you could do another where Aidonium or Kurenite gains are bigger)

These economic updates are fun because players seeking opportunity can play the market and make (bigger) profit.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:23 am

i agree. I love it when this sort of thing happens in galaxy legion. i't rewards everyone no matter how big or small. especially if you have been playing for a long time, and have the patience to save that exotic matter for after the event is over. when it comes to adding more strategy to a game that is already good, everyone wins.

i also like the idea of more of these events like you suggested about the kurenite and aidonium. hell, you could even have a holiday event where you get presents in your mineral shipment's as artifacts to open. then it gives you random resources like CTP ect.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:45 pm

I think a good time to open your caches would be your first Elios event after surpassing rank 2000. By then you should have 150-200k artifact production (or more). At that time, you will no longer get more caches (except for the rare cache drop from a Pev). And you would get twice as much em (if Dan does the em production boost again).

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]