View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Zombie's Ship Log 

Level 325

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:57 pm

Would also like some mission suggestions. I'm working on Zol whenever I can. I have 550 medal points currently, trying to get that number to 625 by the next time I update stats.
P.S. Will update every 25 ranks

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Finish sensors, then hyperchannelsfor faster recharge for LMs, then finish cloakers for projects.
Do trellith if you haven't already, and the Aeon moon chain. You have had decent AP growth, keep up the progress there.
Talth Id say is still a long shot for you so don't worry about it yet.

Zol is a decent chain, but only the real prize is the free race changes. The race is meh unless you want to sab for legion or have specific inactive planets you want to take. Of course if your aiming to have fun with an alternate race it's pretty enjoyable. You can cause quite the havoc sabotaging random planet structures. There IS a (10?) point medal associated with the ability tho, and I believe maybe another one for finishing the chain.

Mylarai chain is also good for the Kalvium platings, which is essential for SSB. Also aim to slowly acquire the merged datanode and all 10 upgrades for that +4% defense bonus. Along with that, where are you veloxes and aegises? :P

Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:15 pm

TrinityThree wrote:
Finish sensors, then hyperchannelsfor faster recharge for LMs, then finish cloakers for projects.

Just finished off attack, so I decided to go for energy, but after a few tiers, I will finish off scan and then go and work a bit on cloak to keep my projects hidden.

TrinityThree wrote:
Do trellith if you haven't already, and the Aeon moon chain. You have had decent AP growth, keep up the progress there.
Talth Id say is still a long shot for you so don't worry about it yet.

Working on trellith as a side chain. Looked up Aeon moon, seems very interesting in terms of rewards, will def work on it, only problem is it requires 1k scan and I don’t carry that at all times.

TrinityThree wrote:
Zol is a decent chain, but only the real prize is the free race changes. The race is meh unless you want to sab for legion or have specific inactive planets you want to take. Of course if your aiming to have fun with an alternate race it's pretty enjoyable. You can cause quite the havoc sabotaging random planet structures. There IS a (10?) point medal associated with the ability tho, and I believe maybe another one for finishing the chain.

Yep, medals is pretty much the only reason I’m going for zol, plus the ship design for one of those medals looks really cool.

TrinityThree wrote:
Mylarai chain is also good for the Kalvium platings, which is essential for SSB. Also aim to slowly acquire the merged datanode and all 10 upgrades for that +4% defense bonus. Along with that, where are you veloxes and aegises?

Yup, pretty much the only reason I’m doing Mylarai is for the hull mods. Working on Merged Datanode slowly, but surely, will get it before rank 340 if I remember. And for veloxes and aegises, I have one aegis and was saving up for more, but I spent a bunch the other day when I forgot about what I was doing LOL.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:30 am

Hit rank 350 yesterday, forgot to upload stats, switched to zol sab to soften up some planets and do more medals.
Top medals i'm working on:
Silent but deadly (23 more)
Menace to the Galaxy (36 more)
Shared Adventures (5 more)
Black Hat (673 more)

Accomplishments (Since last update):
20 LMs done
1k raids
Aeon Moon and Zol chain finished

Goals for 400:
Medals listed above done along w/ 5k raids and 8k hacks
unbuffed hull up to 20k
20k aph

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 07, 2015 11:43 pm

Everything seems to be in order and your ship's crew is growing quite nicely.

One tip of advice for you is to hunt down as many Stryll Assassins as you can before ranking because your cunniculus will be very useful when rank 60+, since it does increase scans a little and gives you +5% overall defense.

Another tip: The taltherian chain requires a lot of energy, maybe around 6k to 7k energy to autorank all missions with a neural interface. I'm not sure if you are planning on doing it yet, but I'm just giving you a heads up. It might be necessary to actually have reactors temporarily to autorank all missions if you need them when you don't have enough energy.

Are you planning on getting your velox thrusters?

Fri May 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Ludis wrote:
Everything seems to be in order and your ship's crew is growing quite nicely.

One tip of advice for you is to hunt down as many Stryll Assassins as you can before ranking because your cunniculus will be very useful when rank 60+, since it does increase scans a little and gives you +5% overall defense.

Another tip: The taltherian chain requires a lot of energy, maybe around 6k to 7k energy to autorank all missions with a neural interface. I'm not sure if you are planning on doing it yet, but I'm just giving you a heads up. It might be necessary to actually have reactors temporarily to autorank all missions if you need them when you don't have enough energy.

Are you planning on getting your velox thrusters?

I switch mods before ranking, so I have about 5k energy then. My biggest reason for high energy bars is for easy LM completions. I'm hunting the Assassins, for dark badges, need a lot though. Tath chain is a bit far away for me, I might start it 450ish. And I'm saving for velox and aegisis now, thats why my shield and helmsman havent been increasingly as much. 66 helmsman atm and 57 xchs.

Sun May 10, 2015 12:58 am

Slowly reached rank 375
Goals completed:
Lots of hacks completed, probably wont be able to hit 8k by 400, but still aiming for it.
Got all veloxes and aegises.
Silent but deadly
Shared Adventures

New goals:
20k unbuffed hull
4.5k helmsman, since I dont need them for velox anymore
20k aph

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:53 pm

So its been 2 years since I updated this. Haven't really been playing for the last 2 years tho, pretty much all of last year and some of this year was spent logging in once a week to avoid being inactive.

Stats are all unbuffed except for the effects below

Goals:
Max Bane
Max Bainar
Max Lepus
30k aph
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 350(currently at 324)
8k hacks

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Post elios/august update.

Effects

Goals:
Max Bane
40k aph
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 350(currently at 320)
8k hacks
5k raids
Get Sehrin
25k TOs by 550

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:46 pm

September update
I will be keeping track of stuff scrapped during Chuhn and how much ctp I get. Stopped putting rank points into engineers and started to put them into helmsmen or TOs, depending on how I feel that day. Planning to scan once chuhn starts. Hopefully, I can get a few cubes/tries before then. Soylnia and Bane should both be going up a bunch of ranks then.

My two deaths since the last update have come from Hringhorni. If I average 37 hacks a day, I should get 8k hacks before my birthday and 10k by the end of the year. I have completed the Lone Conqueror medal(I was gone for about 2 weeks during August so decided to do this then).

I have been stealing a lot of planets recently(LC medal, alerts, and ripping jammers/ergos off). Still have a few planets bricked, so aph should be around 38-39k. Have a lot of projects I need to start(some less serious than others), might be a little too much to handle atm, but will be worth it when they are 20x. Hope to make 1-2 more storage planets. Not sure when I will get mission dyson, probably end of this year/start of next year. In process of abandoning my bad planets(small, average etc) so I can free up even more space for fun projects :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not really sure on what mission I should do next, maybe genetarr for medals idk. Also plan on doing Silth to get the gemini cannons.

Effects

Goals:
Max Bane
45k aph
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 350(currently at 330)
8k hacks
5k raids
25k TOs

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:16 pm

putting tacs into helmsmen is realy a bad idea. You can boost helmsmen by 3 for every prisoner you get (on average) from android helmsmen, but theres no buff to attack or energy, so thats where rank points should realy go. Not to mention, attack and energy are stats far more important than defence. Defence being a passive stat, it only matters when your oflline doing nothing, and even then it only matters to save you repairing. Attack and energy are active stats, you use them when online to actualy get stuff done. Energy to fuel everything, attack to npc/pvp/base. You'll feel a increase in attack or energy, and you'll be able to increase ap growth as a result from easier npcing/higher base positions/easier pvping for attack and more options to do things to improve your ship through energy. Defence has no such benefit. If you die offline, you dont lose any growth. Theres no long term benefit to avoiding being killed.

Plus, you ship is allready pretty tough at 330 shots at cap to kill. a few thousand extra defence isn't likely to deter anyone who would be willing to hit through that.

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Yeah I know that prisoners should go to TOs and engineers, but sometimes I cant resist adding a few into helmsmen especially if its a few(under 10) away from a nice even number ex 16000. Nothing too major, just like numbers to be nice. I have enough energy to do what I want to, can auto rank off npcing easily(usually need to burn 1-2k e) if needed. I think I can almost auto off pvp, but if energy/xp ratio is too low, I can always hit some npcs.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:24 am

October update
September was not a good month for me. Fractured arm + got sick so took a couple days off of GL. Still managed to get over 1k hacks done :D :D Focus has been on pvp, specifically hacks for last month. 8k by birthday and 10k by end of year is still doable and will be aiming for it.

No open planet slots atm since I took in too many projects(and planets from other players :mrgreen: )

Will post chuhn scrap info when seasonal ends.

Effects

Goals
Max Bane :roll: :roll:
Max Solynia
Max Sehrin
Max Datanode
50k aph
8hrs of arti storage(currently at 6.97)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 400(currently at 345)
8k hacks
5k raids
35k TOs

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:29 am

Quote:
143 Domain Walker(s) scrapped for 603 Complex Tech Parts
4 Stryll Prey Tracker(s) scrapped for 189 Complex Tech Parts
4 Korteth Plating(s) scrapped for 259 Complex Tech Parts
31 Dark Phase Engine(s) scrapped for 818 Complex Tech Parts
9 Ion Pulse Ballistae(s) scrapped for 458 Complex Tech Parts
20 Drannik Power Core(s) scrapped for 958 Complex Tech Parts
9 Encephalon Core(s) scrapped for 404 Complex Tech Parts
1 Elios Stormburst Ray(s) scrapped for 30 Complex Tech Parts
3 Elios Heatsink(s) scrapped for 141 Complex Tech Parts
9 Continuum Parser(s) scrapped for 701 Complex Tech Parts
18 Lazuli Mind Controller(s) scrapped for 1047 Complex Tech Parts
75 Leviathan Rift-Emitter(s) scrapped for 712 Complex Tech Parts
19 XRP Battery Pack(s) scrapped for 439 Complex Tech Parts
2 Scythe Plating(s) scrapped for 25 Complex Tech Parts
1 Sha'din Supercomputer(s) scrapped for 55 Complex Tech Parts
9 Sha'din AI Core(s) scrapped for 564 Complex Tech Parts
10 Sha'din Hypergrid Core(s) scrapped for 456 Complex Tech Parts
14 Sha'din Forcevoider(s) scrapped for 564 Complex Tech Parts
8 Korteth Twin-Blaster(s) scrapped for 315 Complex Tech Parts
3 Dark Complex Thruster(s) scrapped for 160 Complex Tech Parts
5 Sha'din Grid Network(s) scrapped for 53 Complex Tech Parts
4 Silthion T-Plasma Hub(s) scrapped for 63 Complex Tech Parts
12 T.O. Phase Barrier(s) scrapped for 346 Complex Tech Parts
4 Silthion T-Phase Utricle(s) scrapped for 74 Complex Tech Parts
3 XRP Warp-Charge Pack(s) scrapped for 92 Complex Tech Parts
35 Interrogation Stronghold(s) scrapped for 679 Complex Tech Parts
24 Dark Anti-Beacon(s) scrapped for 367 Complex Tech Parts

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 pm

A few days late for November update. Last 2 or so weeks have been crunch time irl. Missing a builder for bane trap medal. Hack goals are still obtainable. Planet growth has slowed down due to taking in more projects as well as lack of time spent playing.

Effects

Goals
Max Solynia
Max Sehrin
50k aph
8hrs of arti storage(currently at 7.1)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 400(currently at 354)
8k hacks
5k raids
35k TOs

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Have been kinda busy irl, planned on hunting more during Harvest, found ~35 harvesters, 7 transmitters, ~11 terrafounders. I am blind and actually need a Physicist for Bane medal :roll: . Gained a crazy 61 ranks(mix of npc/missions), not too worried about it weakening my ship. Still aiming for 10k hacks. Doable, just need to stop getting lazy. Speaking of getting lazy, will probably change how I post ship stats next update, cropping everything and putting it in one image is work.

Don't really mind the super fast ranking I did during Harvest due to growth in aph, still have 11 slots open, looking to fill that. Also in the process of abandoning some planets I no longer need. For those interested, I have 2 storage planets, around 12 each of mining and research, ~10 projects(ik its too much), rest are arti.
Edit: I have switched to Genetarr Biologist for genetarr medals and to place vorean/bioresearch bays on planets

Effects

Goals
Max Solynia
Max Sehrin
55k aph
8hrs of arti storage(currently at 6.1)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 400(currently at 335)
10k hacks
5k raids
35k TOs

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:31 pm

Did not play as much during scruuge as hoped. Barely managed to get 10k hacks done before the first. Aph has grown nicely, always looking to improve that.

Goals
Max Solynia
60k aph
8hrs of arti storage(currently at 7.1)
Increase number of hits at cap to kill to 450(currently at 419) I have changed to fixer
Get on the hacks leaderboard
5k raids
35k TOs

Last edited by Zombiekiller531 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Vortov. Drops from his spawns can net ya some more from your farm art planets.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:56 am

detregets wrote:
Vortov. Drops from his spawns can net ya some more from your farm art planets.

Yep, was focusing on getting omniforges for my 20x and better planets, but have gone back to ranking Vortov now

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next