View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 AtlanticaO ship log 1 month update 

Writing a ship log to look back on. Feel free to comment on my ship and provide any suggestion.

As a Taltherian Excavator. I had to up my deck size to fit in scan and energy module to autorank it the complete mission chain in a day, thereby I am not a SSB right now. I plan to get back to SSB when i autorank the Scruuge seasonal this December. Running halcyon trap 24/7 to freeze rank for the seasonal's that will follow the Chuhn seasonal.

Rank- 396
Decks- 665/669
Cargo- 10740
Engineers- 4000
Tactical Officers- 2641
Helmsmen- 1511
Scientist- 1909

This is my general setup, when I am not in attack mode. In attack mode I swap out my 2 hyperflux sensor and 3 darkphase engine and swap them for 5 light antiproton cannons and 2 Taltherian sentry. To get my attack above 5k unbuffed.

Attack - 4231 with crimson obelisk buff
Defense - 2351 with merged datanode buff
Scan - 2053
Cloak- 410
Upkeep- 462.8M
Taltherian Excavator

Ship Stats:

Battles- 17960 Grand Master
Player Kill- 617
Deaths from Players- 23
Non-Player Kills- 1296
Planets Found- 377
Planets Occupied- 100
Planets Captured- 34
Missions Completed- 855
Scans Performed- 1516
Successful Hacks- 880
Successful Raids- 602

Medal Points: 355 of 2250

General Ship Buld

Weapons- Dominion Cannon Mark III X4, Taltherian Sentry X2, Korteth Twin Blasters X4,
Combat Analyzer, Drone Cluster, Prototype Mech XV
Energy- Elios Collector x2, F.A.T.H.E.R. x2, Wormhole Relay x4, Silthion T-Plasma Hubx3,
Dark Mutagen Battery, Omnicron Injector, Chron-Transistor, Exotic Dynamo,
Krionite Transducer
Sensors- Hyperflux Sensor- Mark III x2, Merged DataNode, Voliir Modulator Mark II x3,
Flux Ringdisc, Tachyon Router, AI Supercomputer
Hull- Scythe Plating, Korteth Plating x2, Protean Armory x3, Impact Absorber,
Tractor Beam
Shields- T.O. Heliofield(not upgraded), T.O. Force Barrier x2, T.O. Harm Megapulserx4,
Harmonic Resonator, Field Balancer, Q-Phase Battery Array
Cloaking- Dark Phase Engine x3, Trinity-Core Drive x2, Subspace Compressor x2,
Thrust Stabilizer, Chron-Pulse Drive

Hull - 5817
Shield - 3142

MP/h- 7967
AP/h - 19803
RP/h - 7721

Back in my day 153/365 medal

I keep my scan above 2000, so I have chance to see Caelon and Silthion Hybrid colony when enemy times out. I have 4 npc slot, so I will usually kill NPC like crimson hawk unbuffed for SEEING RED medal, TO trooper, Rogue Labpod, shockfighters, etc. If the NPC I am not interested doesn't show up i use tactical remodulation ability and refresh enemy. And repeat it every 8 hrs or so.

Current list of goals,

Make rank 600-700 in Scruuge Seasonal event coming up,
Get Black Hat Medal during freeze ranking for Scruuge seasonal event,
Get Gemini Cannons
Rank up NPCing most efficiently and quickly to R2000+ long term goal

Thanks goes out Subspace Alliance Family for supplying me with S-ER arti planet to fill up my planet list when I asked for them.

Last edited by bknghiem on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:00 am

What's your energy bar, you're going to want to be above 11x rank E wise, and 22x rank attack wise for optimal NPC killing

Senatus et Populusque Imminente

Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Its at 3960 energy. Right now I am building TO up to 4k. Then I will be raising Engineers to 4.4k. After that I will be saving up all rank points from rescued prisoners to be turn into TO and engineers to calibrate for maximum damage and get enough energy to autorank.

Right now my attack is just below 9k with crimson obelisk, and shockpulse charger with all attack module equipped. Have weapons research at Light antiproton cannon but will get Heavy Quasi-Chaotic blaster done before then, as well as get Hyperchannel relay and the better energy core of supernova generator Mark Iv in case I decide to add decks to my ship and rank further.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Location: Where are the QSES? AMIRITE??? AMIRITE???Who is "the fly"?!How long can you make this?
bknghiem wrote:
Writing a ship log to look back on. Feel free to comment on my ship and provide any suggestion.

As a Taltherian Excavator. I had to up my deck size to fit in scan and energy module to autorank it the complete mission chain in a day, thereby I am not a SSB right now. I plan to get back to SSB when i autorank the Scruuge seasonal this December. Running halcyon trap 24/7 to freeze rank for the seasonal's that will follow the Chuhn seasonal.

Rank- 396
Decks- 665/669
Cargo- 10740
Engineers- 4000
Tactical Officers- 2641
Helmsmen- 1511
Scientist- 1909

Attack - 4231 with crimson obelisk buff Needs to go WAY up
Defense - 2351 with merged datanode buff
Scan - 2053
Cloak- 410
Upkeep- 462.8M
Taltherian Excavator

Current list of goals,

Make rank 600-700 in Scruuge Seasonal event coming up, I would not recommend doing this
Get Black Hat Medal during freeze ranking for Scruuge seasonal event, You don't have to freeze, but whatever floats your boat
Get Gemini Cannons Doable, would recommend
Rank up NPCing most efficiently and quickly to R2000+ long term goal again, whatever floats your boat

I see you have a couple very ambitious goals. :D As of right now there is I can't see you making it close to rank 600-700 on autoranking during the scruuge event. Your attack and energy are WAY too low. At rank 650 I autorank very comfortably with almost 10k energy and unbuffed ~14k attack. You could probably autorank a fair amount during scruuge if you work a lot on your energy/attack but I think you need to take a step back and chill. Your ship is not ready for rank 600-700 or even rank 500. You will also be ranking out of a some great ctp npc drops, don't rush into things. If you want any stats to compare to, I believe I have some from around your rank.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 pm

4231 attack with crimson obelisk does not include any of the researchable weapons. It is just the regular setup I have for scanning NPC. If I remove everything and add just attack module which includes 5 light antiproton cannons. I can get just below 9k with crimson obelisk buff and shockpulse charger against NPC rigt now.

When I finally research the best weapons and add 2.5 month of rescued prisoners = 1.5k worth of rank pts. I calculate I can easily hit 10k attack unbuff. Then with drannik race buff, surge plexus, and the active attack buff. I should get 115% attack buff against NPC. Putting me at 50x attack against NPC at rank 400ish with 20k NPC attack at start of Scruuge seasonal. Its just a matter of adding deck once the research is done, I have 121 shipbots to make room for everything right now.

I do have over 2.5 Trillion credits to do this and will only grow much more. As I grow accustomed to using Facebook trading group. So can easily afford to do it when the time comes. Just that I am cheap right now and want to make extra credits for good planet buys down the line.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:01 pm

After a month, my ship changes are.

Rank- 433 +37
Decks- 699 +30
Cargo- 15910 +5170
Engineers- 4330 +330
Tactical Officer- 4127 +1486
Helmsmen- 2263 +752
Scientist- 2999 +1090

General setup with +2k scan has sensors upgraded to a pair of continuum analyzers Mk II saving up space that is used for defense module.

Attack- 5282 unbuff 5810 with crimson obelisk buff +1579
Defense- 3789 with merged datanode buff +1438
Scan- 2091 +38
Cloak- 410
Upkeep- 947.5 +484.7
Taltherian Excavator

Ship Stats:

Battles- 29906 Grand Master
Player Kills- 617
Deaths from Playrs- 23
Non Player Kills- 2976
Planets Found- 439
Planets Occupied- 109
Planets Captured- 34
Missions Completed- 898
Scans Performed- 1968
Successful Hacks- 880
Successful Raids- 602

Medal Points: 385 of 2260

General Ship Build

Ships/Allies- Apparitious II, Bane Familiar
Weapons- Dominion Cannon- Mark III x4, Korteth Twin-Blaster x4, Drone Cluster,
Combat Analyzer, Prototype Mech XV
Energy- Elios Collector x2, Wormhole Relay x4, F.A.T.H.E.R. x2, Silthion T-Plasma
Hub x3, Chron-Transistor, Exotic Dynamo, Krionite Transducer, Dark Mutagen
Battery, Omnicron Injector
Sensors- Continuum Analyzer Mark II x2, Merged DataNode, Tachyon Router, AI
Supercomputer, Flux Ringdisc
Hull- Scythe Plating, Korteth Plating x2, Silthion Exo Plating, Protean Armory x3,
Tractor Beam, Impact Absorber
Shields- T.O. Heliofield, T.O. Harmonic MegaPulser X4, Field Balancer, Q Phase Battery
Array, Harmonic Resonator
Cloaking- Gamma Channeler
Defenses-Sha'din Forcevoider x2, Silthion T-Phase Utricle x3, Dark Phase Engine x3,
Auto Evasion Node, Trinity-Core Drive x2, Thrust Stabilizer, Subspace
Compressor, Chron-Pulse Drive

Hull- 8457 +2640
Shield- 4157 + 1015

MP/hr- 7907 -60
AP/hr- 23252 +3449
RP/hr- 9475 +1754

Back in my day 184/365 medal +31

I have tried NPCing. Can autorank with 3 surge plexus and 3 intra D Collider Mark 3 with 5 Heavy Null Ray and all efficient weapons module, minus hull module, defense module, and scan module with all artifact attack buff +shockpulse charger gives me just under 14k NPC attack.

Since last update unlock 5+6 npc slot and slow ranking the drannik chain at 6/10 completion 2 of 25 of 2nd last mission chain.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:05 am

My only question is how the heck did you get a PQI of 355 in the first 150 days of playing. It takes a while to research +12s if you want to be able to research other branches too (like it appears you have), and I dont see how you can have many maxed planets yet. Especially with lacking the space previously to scan until talth so you relied on legion alerts, and lacking the attack to take project worlds. You also dont have much NPC kills, so I cant see an influx of terraformers. Youve also only just got talth a month ago, and so couldve only uplifted one planet thus far. 2.5T credits is also only equal to about 15-20k ctp. That much is enough to buy you a planet that can make 1250-1500 AP/h if set up right with a generous trader. You have 23000 AP/h. Thats also above the 50x AP/rank mark at a very early rank. I dont see your assets to fund that kind of production. Im just curious, care to explain where your insane progress rate came from? Ie you only gained 9 planets in that month, but you post gains like:

MP/hr- 7907 -60
AP/hr- 23252 +3449
RP/hr- 9475 +1754

Thats a PQI of 571.4 for those 9 planets you gained. That type of PQI at that rank in such a short time frame requires a benefactor, huge effort in trading, extreme luck, or GP. Unless you posted buffed stats this time and unbuffed production stats last time, picked up a rift, or a mission planet, etc.

Also this:

If I subtract rank points from ranking 37 times, thats 185 points, or 370 TOs. So if I assume you put your ranks into TOs, you gained 1116 TOs from prisoners

in 1 month, thats nearing 38 TOs/day
38 TOs requires 6.333 prisoners a day, which requires on average 600k AP/day (95k per prisoner), which is 25000 AP/h, assuming you never cap
Youre below this benchmark, and Im pretty sure you only reached 23k AP nearing the end of the month period. 23k is still very high for that rank, and I know you will cap without many, many storages overnight. How are you able to manage this? I feel like there is more to this then your telling us. Your stats don't add up.

This doesn't even include the fact that you also somehow gained 330 engineers. I didnt even factor that into the *prisoners required* calculation

Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:04 am

TrinityThree wrote:
My only question is how the heck did you get a PQI of 355 in the first 150 days of playing. It takes a while to research +12s if you want to be able to research other branches too (like it appears you have), and I dont see how you can have many maxed planets yet. Especially with lacking the space previously to scan until talth so you relied on legion alerts, and lacking the attack to take project worlds. You also dont have much NPC kills, so I cant see an influx of terraformers. Youve also only just got talth a month ago, and so couldve only uplifted one planet thus far. 2.5T credits is also only equal to about 15-20k ctp. That much is enough to buy you a planet that can make 1250-1500 AP/h if set up right with a generous trader. You have 23000 AP/h. Thats also above the 50x AP/rank mark at a very early rank. I dont see your assets to fund that kind of production. Im just curious, care to explain where your insane progress rate came from? Ie you only gained 9 planets in that month, but you post gains like:

MP/hr- 7907 -60
AP/hr- 23252 +3449
RP/hr- 9475 +1754

Thats a PQI of 571.4 for those 9 planets you gained. That type of PQI at that rank in such a short time frame requires a benefactor, huge effort in trading, extreme luck, or GP. Unless you posted buffed stats this time and unbuffed production stats last time, picked up a rift, or a mission planet, etc.

Also this:

If I subtract rank points from ranking 37 times, thats 185 points, or 370 TOs. So if I assume you put your ranks into TOs, you gained 1116 TOs from prisoners

38 TOs requires 6.333 prisoners a day, which requires on average 600k AP/day (95k per prisoner), which is 25000 AP/h, assuming you never cap
Youre below this benchmark, and Im pretty sure you only reached 23k AP nearing the end of the month period. 23k is still very high for that rank, and I know you will cap without many, many storages overnight. How are you able to manage this? I feel like there is more to this then your telling us. Your stats don't add up.

This doesn't even include the fact that you also somehow gained 330 engineers. I didnt even factor that into the *prisoners required* calculation

Well depending on where you start, a legion might be kind enough to give you a pat on the backside and send you on your way with a few maxed plasma's.

There are also a crap tonne of sweet unocc/banned/inactive owned planets out there to scan atm. I'll assume OP has maybe found 1 or 2 of those, or is more savvy than your average joe with what planets they colonize.

Bases drop crystals to increase aph, don't need tf's if your legion locks 3 easy 7's a day. < easy to do nowadays.

Bases deliver 100k ap a day(dependant where you live), which is an additional 4 hours worth of your 25k aph assumption. OP was posted on the 18th, update on the 20th, that's 2 additional days worth of ap.

Cache's can play a factor in AP accumulated over a month.

:)

Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 am

Don't quite remember what made me bump my production so much. Probably spending GP on chuhn trading forum +artifact on all my mission planet +2 project planet plus bane generator this seasonal. Also I think I upgraded 4 +12 arti structure to +24 on mission planets help a lot. Completed a MC icy planet to +22 which raise it from 500plus arti to 1070 ap/hr. Got a nice alert from a legion mate before he disappear. A massive Gaia 11xMR but got it bricked until I finish work on better producing project so producing only 164 ap/hr. And the other 8 planets I just colonize are average planets producing 100-133 ap/hr. Mostly VL abundant planet.

Didn't use any of my CTP, and added to it in fact. Up to 43k ctp. Think I will use it on RT and QSE set when I do plan to actually use them and on VM SS gas and VL icy with SS.

As for secrets of rescued prisoner.. I just log on collect every 2 hrs.. Collect 2 hrs shipment as 2 1 hr shipments.. And if you don't get much MSP or none at all. That will get you approaching 1 rescued prisoner every 60k average. So can get lots rescued prisoners. I got 10 rescued prisoners in 1 day from planet shipment alone.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:45 pm

TrinityThree wrote:

And where do you get these numbers? This game is RNG based. Heck, I get 3 prisoners for every 50k.

Flying around doing stuff. Crap ship. Rank 4--. Insert some attack/defense. #17 Hacker

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Because your using a small sample size. Including MSPs, if you take a dataset of tens to hundreds of millions of AP collected over time, youll notice it averages to 95k AP per prisoner. Thats the basis behind statistics and probability. Even a truly random scenario will still give a suggestive trend of outcomes when averaged over an extremely long span of trials. Show the numbers or I don't believe that. 3 prisoners per 50k? On a consistent basis? I don't believe that. Sure, it can happen on a one off thing, and it isnt THAT rare, but its uncommon. Ive managed to pull 7 prisoners from 40k AP a while before too, but I know thats not the expected turnout.

Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:45 pm

eZ_SWAG wrote:
TrinityThree wrote:

And where do you get these numbers? This game is RNG based. Heck, I get 3 prisoners for every 50k.

In cases where numbers are being thrown around I always go with ICBLF because ...RAID!!! ...he always knows what he is talking about.
So the exact figure is 95,750, which I believe is simply the sum of all available artifacts from pulls.
They are not weighted, so over time that is the figure which should average out 1 arti of each kind.

ICBLF wrote:
KJReed wrote:
that seems very unlucky.
it should average out long term to be around 95k per item

Yep. It should converge over time on 95,750 to be exact.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41955&start=0

Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]