View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 One Year 

One year! Just got my medal :p

Fun Game....Observations:

1) I read a post about APH from Taylor Swift in the beginners hub. It was well written and stuck in my head. APH being the biggest key to success , at least for my ship and play style.

2) Glad i had a friend advising me (arc light) Even if i didnt listen early

3) I hate Halcs....Unless im using one.

4) People take things too serious. Especially at higher levels.

5) Legion Loyalty doesnt seem to mean much. Ive been in PA since level 73. Granted i went OCD on missions and what not. I know we are not overly popular but they helped me in every way possible. Repair nandrones, TMs , Shield amps and restorers. Forgave me when i locked a level 5 or a huge 8 we couldnt bag. Forgave me when i snagged an icy alerted for someone and melted it (DOH!) I did every thing a noob could do wrong...Still screw up. Wouldnt be right to leave when im figuring things out.

6) I never really made any game goals till June or so. I met most of them but fell about 400 NPC kills of 100k.

All said, Im probably to high ranked for where my ship is. But thats ok, it isnt real death. I dislike comm communication because 99% of the time im laughing while i type but you can never imply intent or tone on text.

I played mafia wars in 2008-2010, was one of the games better characters but sadly watched as cheaters ran the game amuch and zynga destroyed the fun it. I never thought id play a game again but this one is better than Mafia Wars. Although the higher rank ships seem to not dig my growth very much....idk sort of an old guard. Ill never catch the biggest ships but im already catch many that kicked my boat around alot.

Have no authentic hostility towards any player or legion. Well, im not a fan of one constant halc panty wearer and the guy im exchanging artis with atm but we will both live.

Great game. Im glad i found it and thanks Taylor Swift for the direction and Arc for gicving advice i never listened to and most important PA for tolerating me and helping me grow. Everyone thinks these guys are a-holes but alas, they are my a-holes and PA is home. Im a happy Funker there.

Fy safe and all that Jazz....Thanks for tolerating my funky ways :p

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:56 am

I endorse the funk. I like his approach and persona. Who doesn't need more funk in their life? Ps - koolaid comes in electric form as well.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 am

CONGRATS FUNKSTER!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:44 am

ooooooo Funk-a-delic :p

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:52 am

Go Funky, Go :)

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:55 am

It's hard to believe it has already been a year. Time flies doesn't it?

I'm so glad you stayed with the game... it's such an uphill battle when you first start but once
you get into it you realize how rich and deep this game is. You've got a monster ship in the making
and I think your second year is really where you're going to come into your own.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Congrats Funk :)

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]