View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Worst and best of 2014 

So,

As the year winds down....who were the 'worst' ships you faced, were annoyed by, or got man-handled by this year?
Could be the daily raider, the multi invader, darth vader, etc.

And who were your sweethearts...those people who would give you the dyson off their scan log to see ya smile?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:38 am

Best has to be JamesMinteer of tno. That guy is just too Damn nice lol. Will help anyone with anything. All around great guy. Didnt have too much drama this year, so worst will be Goemon. I didn't get badged a lot, except by him lol. I probably saw his name 100 times waking up and logging in to a disabled ship.

Honorable mentions for best are SpaceCaseAce of cosa, FUNK of PA, Alpharik from dark emerge, and of course all my friends in TNO and Talon Company.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:08 am

Hmmm.....don't really have a "worst"....been a quiet year in that regard. No major issues with anyone.

Bounced around a lot in the last 6 months or so. Been in some good legions, some ok, a couple "meh". Gotta love the leadership at Subspace Delta and their endless contests. Enjoyed my time at TSL - Chade seems pretty cool. And, of course, the legion I started in when I began playing again, Spectres. Fat Bubba, Boris the Animal, and the rest of the leadership there are pretty cool.....

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:08 am

Best: Koolaid, you yourself, win this award from me. Always been very nice in the game, even with the disabled you've given me.

Worst: Guns of Navarone. Sorry to have to give it to a whole legion, but the most disappointing legion to start a 'war' with... Haven't had many bad interactions with single players though.

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Well,

The best : I must say my legion EotS we have not missed a beat all year long. Very active, friendly, lots of stuff to do on daily basis.

The worst: I think we are losing a lot of older players thru out legions.. At this rate not sure which direction the game will proceed.

Once again i encourage all legions out there which their activity has dropped and dropping the past year to get together and merge with other ones.. ( I know a lot of ppl have invested in their bases but its pointless to hold one to them when activity its not present no more )

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Cheers.

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:40 pm

I guess it would make sense to post mine as well, since i Started this topic.

On the plus side...it's kind of like the oscars, so many people come to mind...

I have visited fun legions and met great players/leaders/friends---Crack Fox, IronBalls, Yankee, Robin, Tryp.
I have seen fun visitors come to TWH- Senator Hung, Squishy Minion, Umbongo.
I have had helpful real life chats with people-Frexx, Brigand, Misstletoe, Missy Kins.
I have been impressed with ideas and creativeness on forum- GReenspleaf, ICBLF, Billik, Diegobene.
I have met fun people on BT and traded actions-Boris the Animal, Miracle One, many of the other mentioned above.
I have been lucky enough to have a great legion and see it rise 20 spots or so in the last year on the boards.

There are a lot of cool people playing and as a whole, this is a rare game which continues to impress (me at least) with new and novel twists and adjustments to longer term players. I would credit Dan, it can't be easy to live a real life and invest so much time and effort here to keep all plates spinning.

On the negative side...not a big glaring one here. There are always minor rude comms and tactless players, but by and large the game is fun and the people are at the least--funny.

Kudos to all, and best wishes in 2015.

ps-special thanks to Necromancer on my sig and the other awesome work she has done!

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:52 pm

juiceman wrote:
I guess it would make sense to post mine as well, since i Started this topic.

On the plus side...it's kind of like the oscars, so many people come to mind...

I have visited fun legions and met great players/leaders/friends---Crack Fox, IronBalls, Yankee, Robin, Tryp.
I have seen fun visitors come to TWH- Senator Hung, Squishy Minion, Umbongo.
I have had helpful real life chats with people-Frexx, Brigand, Misstletoe, Missy Kins.
I have been impressed with ideas and creativeness on forum- GReenspleaf, ICBLF, Billik, Diegobene.
I have met fun people on BT and traded actions-Boris the Animal, Miracle One, many of the other mentioned above.
I have been lucky enough to have a great legion and see it rise 20 spots or so in the last year on the boards.

There are a lot of cool people playing and as a whole, this is a rare game which continues to impress (me at least) with new and novel twists and adjustments to longer term players. I would credit Dan, it can't be easy to live a real life and invest so much time and effort here to keep all plates spinning.

On the negative side...not a big glaring one here. There are always minor rude comms and tactless players, but by and large the game is fun and the people are at the least--funny.

Kudos to all, and best wishes in 2015.

ps-special thanks to Necromancer on my sig and the other awesome work she has done!

im putting you down as one of the worst nowww! boohisssss

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:42 am

Sorry Peticks, i didn't mean to exclude the fox/weasal community from my good peeps list. You're in...once we clear a space in the kennel area :P

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]