View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Xavyus - [Ship Log] 

Hello,
I wanted to start this ship log while I have reset. I am currently level 1 & the purpose of this post is to track my progression as well as to set future goals while & "hopefully" giving some helpful information to the more newer players. Constructive criticism is encouraged! so please give me feedback and anymore useful tips I can take in for the use for my galactic adventures!

Okay so this is how I go about leveling, first off I am leveling rather slow this is known to some people as a 'Slow Ranker' this enables me to get stronger than people around my current level to enable easy disables, raids & hacks this is how I spend my points.

Energy: so every time you level up you'll want to be adding them 5 rank points into '+2 Engineers (max energy)' this will enable you to keep you at a 10:1 Energy ratio.

Decks: this will be your current rank level then add (+19) for example... say you're level 21 you'd add 19 to that number giving you a total of 40. Now that will be total amount of decks in total providing you have followed the rule properly! - How I go about adding decks, I spend ship bots every 2 levels to keep my decks even with my rank.

Legion: find a legion that provides an good Artifact output for you to acquire 'Rescued Prisoners' this will give you an additional +3 rank points. Now the artifact shipments from a legion will also give you other ship enhancements such as; Android Helmsman +3 Defense, Durtanium Brackets +10 hull, XCharge Cells +5 shielding, Android Scientist +4 to research, Tesseract Container increasing your cargo by 10.

Rescued Prisoners Spend ALL of your rescued prisoners rank points into '+2 Tactical Officers (attack)'

This information changes all the time I will keep changing and adding to it as time goes on this is not 100% sitting stone. Now these are my current ship aims.

1. Will need to sort out a steady source of Research production to help with Hull & Planetary Construction tree.
2. 4 Dominion Cannons & 3 Protean Armory's

This is all I am currently working towards - bare in mind won't need to start getting artifact production until I hit the higher levels as I am already getting a nice bonus from the legion shipment which is more than enough for my current situation till I advance.

I will be posting a progression update every 20 levels until I hit rank 100.
I completely reset on Friday 19/12/2014 at 12:00pm UK time.

Design by: Malevolentia

Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:49 pm

I will tell my mate to keep an eye out for you :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:41 am

a couple questions:
1. what rank were you originally
2. how many planets are you getting back?

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:09 am

100+ and zero planets back starting off as if I am a new player

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:23 am

10/01/2015 15:53 uk time I reached level 20, this is what I have gained so far.

Image Image

I am focusing on working towards getting all 4 Dominion Cannons and 3 Protean armory.

Goals before level 40;

3x Dominion Cannon
2x Protean Armory

Anything over is a bonus - I will fix up Artifact production after level 50 once I have got an decent amount of research.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Advice:
Do as many hacks as you can while you are low ranked because quantum firewall traps are more common in later ranks.

Domion cannon mk 3's are much more space efficient than domionion cannon 1's and more worth it to save red badges until rank 100 to buy.

To efficiently slow rank, one must have plenty of resarch from scientists early on to prevent the abandoning of too many research planets and have space for artifact planets.

Researching planetary production modules is more effective and efficient than getting hulls if you are able to get a good amount of durtanium brackets from your legion early on. However, hull should still be on the top of he list of things to get first.

Although, if you ever decide to go on a scan run yourself, limiting your deck space to 480 is highly recommended, if you have enough helmsmen to defend your ship while you scan for planets.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:34 pm

@Ludis

Thanks for the feed back I will take some of those helpful tips into consideration while improving my ship.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Goals for you:

1. Set a goal to see how many hits you can take when someone deals max damage to you.

Ex: Be able to take 20 max damage hits to ship.
Formula (Hull + Shield/ (decks/2))

(You can also calculate without shields if you want to know many hits you can take if someone uses a krionite torpedo on you)

2. Set a goal for any stat you want to reach with naked ship stats without modules.

EX: Reach 5000 attack without weapons.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:57 pm

I already achieved 20 max damage hits to ship working towards the naked ship stats.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:59 am

Increase the max damage hits you can take, since you already reached that goal and the same if you reach any other goal.

The more hits you can take, the more defensive your ship becomes.

The more damage your ship does without modules, the more offensively strong your ship gets.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Production 1100 research / hour
Minerals 278 units an hour

Dominion Cannon x3
Protean Armory x1

reached 1k attack unbuffed and now currently working on planetary production on the research tree.

137 kills to 4 deaths with a ship size of 58 'Light Frigate' another aim is to get my Defense to 800-1k unbuffed within the next 20 levels. I will also be working towards my artifact output and getting myself a few hundred blue badges from hacking.

Rank 40 Konqul Fixer
The Fallen (55)
Combat Reputation: Menacing

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]