View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Senatorhung's Analysis: Profiles of Top GL Killers 

Its extremely valuable information.
Studying the great players of this game gives hints on how to play your own game without loosing your unique angle/personality. Thanks so much Senator...its an awesome feat and lots of work you put into it. I am defnitely gonna try a couple of things I see these legends are doing and I am SO watching our up and coming cruzzzzzzzing up the ranks!
I am a total fan ofc of 5 of the top 15 :)

The Valkyrie....Choosing who must die and who may live

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:57 am

Quote:
Keithor and Arc Light really don't like hacking

For myself, anyways.... guilty. as. charged. :p

Good stuff... thank you for putting in the time & updating things

Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:00 pm

just reached a long.time desired milestone:

Quote:
Red Badges: 10019

Player Kills 24401

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:13 am
Profile WWW

wow .. over a year since the last update in this topic. many changes in the year of course. Topper banned .. F U N K gone inactive again. that opened up some spots for new players to jump into the top10. i had difficulty tracking down PP982's data, so i put in JHearth (no.22 on the kills leaderboard) in his place while i gathered the rest of the stats. i ended up finding PP982 a few hours later on the battle tab .. so after i had already cropped and uploaded the images, i repeated the process to include PP982's stats. KUKAMANGA has set the threshold at 12269 kills to be perma.alerted to everyone in the game, but PP982 is only a dozen kills under that (and told me she is purposely staying that way lol).

EDIT: i managed to snag BadtotheBone's stats right after posting (just like what happened with PP982, natch), so the charts have been updated to include his data.

these top killers have NOT completed the following medals:
King of the Hill (Exotica): Slipshod, N O Z E L, PP982, JHearth
Firewall? What Firewall?: Slipshod, Bollweevil, Keithor, Slacker, BadtotheBone JHearth
Exotic Transformation: BadtotheBone
Dyson Transformer: Ignatnic, BadtotheBone
Rift Transformer: Ignatnic, Keithor, PP982, BadtotheBone

Ignatnic still has the overall lead in kills per days played with Slipshod and senatorhung jockeying for 2d. however senatorhung has managed to jump into the lead ahead of Ignatnic for total pvp actions per days played with 53.2, while Keithor is at the bottom of the pack with 10.7. Ignatnic is still dominant in hacks per day (senatorhung in 2d), with senatorhung keeping the crown for raids per day (Ignatnic is 2d). Keithor still really really REALLY does not like hacking with 0.3 hacks per days played. senatorhung maintains the ice.fishing crown with over 2 raids per kill (but that is a drop of 0.4 from last year).

team Raiders (senatorhung, Purfikshun, N O Z E L, Bollweevil, Keithor, KUKUMANGA, PP982, and BadtotheBone) is currently 8-6 ahead of team Hackers (Ignatnic, Slipshod, Boris Theanimal, CapitainePaul, Slacker, and JHearth), though once more killers have the jam attenuator, team Hackers will likely pull ahead until Keithor is the lone goalie absorbing slapshots from everyone else.

JHearth (rank 3333) has a commanding lead in NPC kills per rank, but Boris theanimal (rank 3402) is roaring in 2d. both are essentially tied for NPC kills per day played, but Boris theanimal is still a flared nostril ahead (750.9 vs 750.8). N O Z E L at rank 895, as the lowest ranked member of the chart (Ignatnic is over 600 ranks ahead at rank 1506), is understandably most reluctant to tango with NPCs. with Topper departed .. Boris theanimal now tops the battles per day chart (ahead of JHearth and Bollweevil). Boris theanimal also tops the missions per day chart, more than doubling 2d place JHearth's mission tally, while Keithor and N O Z E L are most averse to missions.

Bollweevil and Keithor are neck and neck for the most open planet slots, while CapitainePaul and PP982 are down to the bone with none. PP982 has the lead for scans per days played with over 208, while Ignatnic trails the pack with less than 10. BadtotheBone is the pickiest when it comes to planets with just under 10 days between invasion, with N O Z E L in 2d place at around 9 days. senatorhung is the most frequent conqueror at 1.68 days per invasion (1418 total invasions), while CapitainePaul is 2d at 1.95 and 1225. N O Z E L is the most infrequently killed, with PP982 a strong second. Boris theanimal is the most frequent target of retaliation with 0.61 days per death and a 5.41 kill / death ratio, while KUKAMANGA and JHearth also share the pain with less than 10 kills per death.

everyone included on the charts has finished their Marauder and Omniscient medals, so those have been removed from the tracking charts. CapitainePaul has the lead for percentage of medal points with 90% while Bollweevil, N O Z E L, and BadtotheBone trail the pack with under 50%. Slipshod, N O Z E L, Keithor, and BadtotheBone have yet to unlock their final 2 NPC slots. waiting for Dan to release new ct-lab items, in order to wrap up the wisdom medal, are Ignatnic, N O Z E L, Bollweevil, Slacker, and BadtotheBone. meanwhile, Keithor is the only killer who is under 90% of his planet capacity for his rank.

N O Z E L is maintaining super SSB decks (she could add over 100 decks without increasing her damage cap). Keithor "I'm not a hacker and doubt I ever will be ..." is the only pilot on the chart who has not made much effort to hack enough ships for the elite medal (10% progress), with BadtotheBone being the only other elite holdout with 80% of the hacks needed. the lone conqueror medal is polarized with 9 folks completing the 15 invasions for the medal, while the other 5 pilots have only 1 or 0 planets invaded while out of legion. the kernel of truth medal also split the crowd, with 6 pilots completing that medal, while 5 pilots have yet to use a single kernel on any eligible planet. Purfikshun and CapitainePaul are the only 2 pilots on the chart to have a comprehensive 100% HECK score, but senatorhung, KUKAMANGA, and PP982 are respectably 75% ECK, Boris theanimal is 75% HEC, and Slacker is 75% HEK. Keithor is the only killer who doesn't give a HECK.

_____________Image

Last edited by senatorhung on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:02 am
Profile WWW

Fascinating data; as always! 8-)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:07 pm

adjusted some of the colours, symbols, and gridlines to try to increase contrast between the charts and series.

also fixed a few errors in the commentary and gave it a polish.

_____________Image

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:59 am
Profile WWW

Also of interest is that only Boris and I have the largest ship size and still are on the top 10 killers. The rest are all SSB or barely over the SSB limit as far as I know.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:13 pm

deck count would be interesting. can collect it by emping the defence to next to nothing and tapping the ship a few times to check and confirm deck count.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Peticks wrote:
deck count would be interesting. can collect it by emping the defence to next to nothing and tapping the ship a few times to check and confirm deck count.

that only affects 1 chart out of all the ones there - kill / death ratio

with the exterior maintenance droid .. once you pass 4k decks .. there is an automatic hull compensation the more decks you add.

and given the topic .. i think most of these ships are busy focusing more on the kills than the deaths

_____________Image

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3