View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Senatorhung's Analysis: Profiles of Top GL Killers 

CapitainePaul wrote:
Why are 11 and 12 there and not myself ?

I am top 50 in all 3 stats top 5 in medal points (only missing 5 year medals).

uh ... do you see the name of the topic ? go ahead and scroll up .. i will wait.

so once you can get to the top 10 in kills ... so that your information can be gathered easily ... then you can be included via the kills leaderboard.

as for other inclusions:

Wrath was included both times since he is the highest.ranked legion member in AU where i am at.

TBP was included in the previous one as a long.time slow ranker and also as a member of AU. while he is still playing ... i thought i would shuffle things up by bringing in DarkMar who is on my friends list from previous trades (and is a frequent forum contributor).

if i were you, i would think about checking that ego ... it's no wonder you can not find a decent legion to take you in.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:21 pm
Profile WWW

ba-zing?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:26 am

do some number crunching and tell me how to achieve 300+ scans per day, I need to get there

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:13 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
Why are 11 and 12 there and not myself ?

I am top 50 in all 3 stats top 5 in medal points (only missing 5 year medals).

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41877&hilit=Elite&start=0

your included in this one. if you get the guts to go up to the top 10 in kills, perma alerting you to all the guys who have a bone to pick with ya then have at it and maybe you'll get included XP

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 pm

ignatnic wrote:
do some number crunching and tell me how to achieve 300+ scans per day, I need to get there

*eye roll*

Maybe start by doing more than 8 a day?

Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:39 pm

ignatnic wrote:

i *did* the number crunching already (or at least my spreadsheet did).

as for how ... you'll have to consult with topper ...

but my guess is that he runs the purger mission 1000 times .. then does his scan run of 500 planets ... purges 99% of them .. and scans for another 500 planets .. purges 99% of them and then scans another 500 planets. that is 1500 is one scan session.

_____________Image

Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:01 pm
Profile WWW

ignatnic wrote:

Talk to your leader, he can explain to you how to do 400+ per day, not 300+ :)

P.S. Senator is 100% correct but for ignatnic hmmmm. Not sure if that's a good explanation :mrgreen:

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:11 pm

I think a better question is the idea of scanning to grey which is what people do to achieve that. It strikes me as a waste of e to scan past poof but it seems like many prefer that strategy

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:36 pm

My main takeaway is scan more scan more scan more

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:50 pm

ignatnic wrote:
I think a better question is the idea of scanning to grey which is what people do to achieve that. It strikes me as a waste of e to scan past poof but it seems like many prefer that strategy

uh ... some players might need to scan to grey .. but Topper doesn't. he can just do a mini.scan run of 100 ... purge 100 ... scan 100 .. purge 100 etc. as long as his EM holds out.

i try to make my scan runs do multiple duty ... so a legion mission scan task ... or one of the recent dailys .. restocking NSX ambers and so on. scanning to grey might happen then .. but only if the secondary task is not finished first (or the hour for the NSX ability). scan runs always scheduled for wed / sat to squeeze the most benefit out of the limited supply of stryll seekers.

_____________Image

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
ignatnic wrote:

uh ... some players might need to scan to grey .. but Topper doesn't. he can just do a mini.scan run of 100 ... purge 100 ... scan 100 .. purge 100 etc. as long as his EM holds out.

i try to make my scan runs do multiple duty ... so a legion mission scan task ... or one of the recent dailys .. restocking NSX ambers and so on. scanning to grey might happen then .. but only if the secondary task is not finished first (or the hour for the NSX ability). scan runs always scheduled for wed / sat to squeeze the most benefit out of the limited supply of stryll seekers.

ummmm

Planets Found 1313

that's damn near grey without an explorer bonus, so he almost certainly is scanning to grey(or the very least he's scanning with a poor-very poor rating if he'd doing the 100 purge and 100 scan you suggest) you can be assured of that :)

nobody gets those sort of scan numbers without scanning to grey 99% of the time, of that you can rest assured. :D

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:49 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
ignatnic wrote:

ummmm

Planets Found 1313

that's damn near grey without an explorer bonus, so he almost certainly is scanning to grey(or the very least he's scanning with a poor-very poor rating if he'd doing the 100 purge and 100 scan you suggest) you can be assured of that :)

nobody gets those sort of scan numbers without scanning to grey 99% of the time, of that you can rest assured. :D

you need to start *reading* more and *skimming* less. i never said Topper didn't ever scan to grey ... just that he doesn't NEED to.

1313 planets goes to grey around 18650 scan .. a non.hacker non.litheor non.explorer can still get 21330 scan with only the stryll seeker limited buff. that excludes litheoria ... datastream compiler .. explorer ... roathir listening post. so around 1450 planets. definitely in the poor to very poor zone .. but not to grey.

the only reason he would scan to grey is to make the most efficient use of limited scan buffs .. interrupting a scan session to purge a bunch of planets wastes some of that scan power.

_____________Image

Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:41 am
Profile WWW

Hats off to you for all this number crunching and attention to detail, definitely gives clear indicators to what needs to be done to get up on the pvp lists. Gotta admit im a little disturbed by the amount of scanning that Topper gets through in a single day, every day :S

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:09 am

it's the day of love, and how better to celebrate than to refresh our profiles of the top 10 killers of Galaxy Legion !!!

(plus i just reached rank 1350 !)

a few new faces this time, as Shinar has gone inactive, and Goemon got tired of being perma.alerted to everyone in the game. also pulled in LeonP and Missiletoe from my friends list as no one from Home One was willing to vounteer for this go.round. congrats to F U N K for making TEN THOUSAND KILLS the minimum requirement to get that red target button by your name.

we can see that Ignatnic, Topper, and Senatorhung are most active on the PvP action front, while Topper, F U N K, LeonP, and Missiletoe are massively ahead in battles, likely due to heavy duty base hitting. however, as shown by next next chart, Topper joins UnRepentant on the top of the NPC charts. Missiletoe and LeonP also hold their own when looking at NPCs per day played.

Purfikshun takes the crown for the most progress on the Dark Visions medal - he will be done with it later today. 4 out of 12 players haven't even picked up the ally yet. Topper and F U N K are tops for missions per day. purge much ?

and yep, F U N K takes over the scan per day crown from Topper. unlucky Topper just can't find enough decent planets to fill up all those empty slots, while UnRepentant continues to slowly unload his loot. Slipshod seems to have an aversion to planetary invasions for some reason? maybe he's so protective of that kill.death ratio that he is only willing to target inactive planets ? your guess is as good as mine.

Keithor and Slipshod have yet to max out their NPC slots. what are they waiting for ?? only Ignantic has completed Lone Conqueror, but that is understandable when there are so many nice goodies from legion missions and bases. plus, losing that UST scan buff ... it's like cutting off an arm !! and since only 5 of 12 pilots have sufficient research done for the Wisdom medal ... i think we are due for more ct.lab items !

and finally, a droopy salute to poor C.P. stuck in 11th and no mans land yet again ... better luck next time !

_____________Image

Last edited by senatorhung on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:17 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for the update. Go Funky!

Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:10 pm

Was a goal to make this list when i started game in December 2013. Thanks Senator.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:08 am

i feel a great disturbance in the force ...

Quote:
Galaxy Top Players - Kills
1. Ignatnic Uldrinan Hacker 20618
2. Senatorhung Mylarai Explorer 15153
3. Topper Harley Litheor Explorer 15152

_____________Image

Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:21 am
Profile WWW

I cannot wait for an update with me finally in it. :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:21 pm

whew. collected the data just in time since GP just took Exotica away from PA.

of the top15 killers, these have not completed the following medals:
Elusive Smuggler (Caelon): N O Z E L
King of the Hill (Exotica): Slipshod, Shawn1981, N O Z E L, PP982
Firewall? What Firewall?: F U N K, Slipshod, Arc Light, Keithor, Boris Theanimal, Bollweevil, Slacker
Dyson Transformer: Ignatnic
Rift Transformer: Ignatnic, Keithor, PP982, Slacker

Ignatnic still leads in kills per day, followed by F U N K and Slipshod. Ignatnic is also staying ahead on PvP actions per day, but Senatorhung is closing in, with Topper in a distant show position. Keithor and Arc Light really don't like hacking, resulting in sizable hack to raid ratios. Topper has the most raids per kill, followed by Senatorhung and CapitainePaul. Slipshod has the least with around 1 raid for every 2 kills.

Topper is tops in the NPC kills per rank, followed by Boris Theanimal, then CapitainePaul. NPC kills per day has the same trifecta on top, but F U N K is closing rapidly in 4th. N O Z E L and Ignatnic are the most selective in terms of hitting NPCs. 6 of the top 15 killers completed the Best of Friends medal in the first 2 days, but 2 of the killers have yet to complete the medal. Topper still reigns on missions per day, but is in danger of being dethroned by F U N K. Boris Theanimal is a magnitude behind in 3rd. N O Z E L and Keithor are happy to ignore missions for the most part, with 627 and 1240 completed respectively.

Topper still has hundreds of planetary slots to fill, while Bollweevil and F U N K are nearly neck and neck for 2d. F U N K has pulled farther ahead of Topper in terms of scans per day, with PP982 coming in 3rd. N O Z E L takes a logarithmic lead in days per disable with 310 (over 10 MONTHS per disable !), followed in turn by PP982 with 162, with Purfikshun in 3rd with around 5.5 days per disable. Most invasions is held by CapitainePaul with 1019, followed by Senatorhung with 1009, and Topper with 832. N O Z E L comes out with the highest kill / death ratio of just under 2300, with PP982 hitting 1245 for 2d, and Slipshod sneaking in ahead of Purfikshun with 59.2 for 3rd.

Everyone on the list has finished the Omniscient medal except for N O Z E L. CapitainePaul leads in %medal points, followed by Topper and Purfikshun. it is kind of eerie how the percentages for the Infinite Wisdom medal are tracking with overall medal progress for those who haven't finished the Infinite Wisdom medal.

EDIT: since everyone on the list has the Marauder medal, i decided to switch it out for %ssb. Topper sets the bar with 132%. However, that value comes with an asterisk, since you can't determine deck amounts after a player has completed the It's Huge medal (applies to Purfikshun, F U N K, Topper, Slipshod, CapitainePaul, and Slacker). N O Z E L comes in 2d with 118%, followed by Senatorhung and PP982 at 100%.

only 5 of the killers have completed the Lone Conqueror medal, while 6 of the killers have not made ANY progress on that medal.

_____________Image

Last edited by senatorhung on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:12 am
Profile WWW

Fascinating. :ugeek:

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next