View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Using Trellith Energizer on T.O. Terrafounder? 

Had the following question posted by a legion mate today and didn't know the answer. Wiki seems to indicate that just standard structures can be upgraded, but when he used it on his mission exotic, the option to upgrade the terrafounder was available???

Question:
I just used a Trellith Structural Energizer on my mission exotic planets +12 arti structure, but I noticed it would have let me use it on a T.O. Terrafounder (Pop:3000, All production 5%). If I used it on the Terrafounder would it boost the 5% production to 7.5%?

Possibly just one of those weird Dan things, but we were wondering if anyone had tried it??

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:08 am

swinephil wrote:
Had the following question posted by a legion mate today and didn't know the answer. Wiki seems to indicate that just standard structures can be upgraded, but when he used it on his mission exotic, the option to upgrade the terrafounder was available???

Question:
I just used a Trellith Structural Energizer on my mission exotic planets +12 arti structure, but I noticed it would have let me use it on a T.O. Terrafounder (Pop:3000, All production 5%). If I used it on the Terrafounder would it boost the 5% production to 7.5%?

Possibly just one of those weird Dan things, but we were wondering if anyone had tried it??

It won't work.

It shows up on numerous other non-extractable artifacts, but unless they are built from the menu of buildable structures, it won't work(or worse, it till use the energizer effect with no change).

Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:45 am

I thought as much, thanks Kirk

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:13 am

I tried this just afew days ago, it does not work the message is that you haven't researched this yet. which suggests that at some point we can research it! get cracking scientists!

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]