View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I did a search 

but was unable to hit upon what I was looking for. But, I know it's here somewhere. I have a Mega Colossal Rift planet that I want to have the highest amount of artifact production on. What artifacts should be used to accomplish this? Let's assume that I'm using 3 hyperforge Fabs (upgraded).

Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:01 pm

DarthNefarious wrote:
but was unable to hit upon what I was looking for. But, I know it's here somewhere. I have a Mega Colossal Rift planet that I want to have the highest amount of artifact production on. What artifacts should be used to accomplish this? Let's assume that I'm using 3 hyperforge Fabs (upgraded).

if you havent already do not use 3
I think that this is what you are looking for.

ICBLF wrote:
to be honest, I was rooting for you even while eating KVTs

Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:24 pm

KJReed wrote:
DarthNefarious wrote:

if you havent already do not use 3
I think that this is what you are looking for.

I would suggest one +24 at most, I only had 2 and I am already planning demolishing one to make way for better stuff.
Not a huge deal, but shame to demolish nice limited structures that would work well on other planets instead.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Only use 1 +24. There are enough 2 ratio/percentage arti buildings to fill the rest of the space with a few spaces left over to round out with 1 ratio buildings but meaning you'll have plenty of space for any released 2 ratio buildings.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]