View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 No longer laughable...(Texas Toast's Shiplog) 

Insane!

It took me 131 days to go from a -402 differential to (right now) +323.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
Insane!

It took me 131 days to go from a -402 differential to (right now) +323.

congrats TT and welcome to the club !

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

Finished advanced power systems...

Thinking it might be time to go back to working on the UST since I've now got all the planet structures you can research and more modules than I'm likely to actually use any time in the foreseeable future.

Currently at rank 565, so less than 40 ranks to go until I lose a bunch of bosses and elites.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:22 pm

August update:

I've still got access to the sub-rank-600 elites and bosses, been trying to drag that out as much as I can without actually slow ranking. The only NPCing I've been doing has been for ones that give good drops that show up on my battle tab, then tactical remod, same thing, then wait 8 hours to repeat. Except during legion missions with NPC hunts, in which case I do what needs to be done (usually been 4-5 ranks per legion mission.) Right now I'm waiting to be loyal again, having spent the last month+ with Terranian Armada to get Anubix and then to stay during the Elios event, but am now back with Altair.

I've got Anubix (rank 65), Apparitious (rank 84), Bainar (rank 73) and then at rank 100 I have Cuniculus, Sehrin and Thraccti.

I am doing the Uldrinnan and Allarri chains each day as my cooldown expires. I'm currently 7/11 on Uldinan Introductions and 2/11 on The Aperture Principle. So about a month left on each. I've also gotten all 3 dark assembly bots, but waiting until after Chuhn to get the dark smuggler chassis given that I only have around 900 CTP right now.

I was doing pretty well with the GTC while traveling, so after coming back was able to drop 300 billion into our base for upkeep and still have a good enough cushion for myself. Most days I do get a bit more income than I spend in upkeep and repairs, but not much.

I was matching engineers and tacos, but right now am going straight engineers so that I can get my max up a bit higher. Trying to do 2 daily missions every 20 hours, that currently require 8500 energy, requires that I be able to rank if I have my relays in as my max is a bit too low. That hasn't been a problem so far but would like to have the leeway.

My player attack differential has been hovering in the 420s (getting as low as early 4-teens) but it's much easier to maintain now that null fuses aren't a problem. Trying to keep a stack of over 100 so that if the War Foundry Plant mission comes up I can finish it easily. Most PvPing is in pursuit of hacking so that I can get blues for Bainar.

I rarely colonize planets at this point, mostly going for greens and capturing new planets. I did go on a scan binge for a legion mission, but despite scanning around 500 planets didn't find a single elios solar thingermabob which was pretty disappointing. So, now saving star chart purgers for when the bi-weekly archives. I'll probably wait until I finish the Uldrinan and Alarri chains so that I can build up a good supply and then go back to slow scanning on a daily basis as that's more enjoyable than the scan blitz for me.

I'm up to 1045 medal points, and 47 completed legion mission tasks. I've got 6 battle tab slots.

I mostly aim for artifact planets but won't pass up a good mining planet. Can't think of the last research planet I took. I've got a good rift candidate but am waiting for November to work on it since I'd like to ideally have a bane psybeacon and terrafounder to put on it.

Despite not looking for research planets, research is going up steadily. Android scientists account for most of it, plus I needed to be a hacker for the hacker vs hacker sha'din medal and to help collect blues for Bainar so I've been kronyn until I'm ready for a new race. That's allowed me to finish making my 17x and 19x colossal plasma planets (saving last 2 lepus data kernals for the rift) and I currently only have one very massive gas planet left. For the massive or smaller gases that I have, I'm likely only going to get them to 3x MR with tributes before turning them into plasmas (with any additional PDOs making them slightly better.)

I've gotten every researchable planetary structure, and finished the full chain on energy, defense, scanning and planet structures. I'm not planning on building anything bigger than thetacrons for guns, of which I currently have 3 (20%, 60% and 80% upgraded) although I did go with a pair of the biggest trans-entropy drives (upgraded 50% and 100%) which are now combined w/3 velox thrusters. So, my ship is a little tougher than it was at my last update.

I've currently got about 6 days of researching to get access to the UST, but only 3 days until I'm loyal and I'll likely go back to CT Lab discovery attempts instead. Between the 4000 required for the dark smuggler chassis, plus the ones required for the Lutuma chain, my CTP is going to be at a premium, so I'm not in a rush to access the UST. And now that we have a level 7 base it'll be a LONG time before I can contribute direct to the base again anyway. (I really want to finish the lutuma NPC mission in that chain - I could have just finished when I really started to buckle down, but then my son was born a week early so priorities shifted and it didn't happen.)

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:41 am

September Update:

I lost access to the sub-600 elites, and am not shy about NPCing but still mostly limit it to cherry-picking off my battle tab (w/regular tactical remodulations) for the mobs I want (such as tech collectors and stryll assassins) unless there's a seasonal or legion mission that invites more active NPCing.

I switched to Zolazin sabateur when we finally got Carthyne Symposium, and I finished the Mylarai chain so I'll be going Mylarai merchant as soon as Chuhn starts. I am 3 completions away from the 2nd to last Uldrinnan mission, so once Chuhn ends I'll have finished that chain and will switch to them.

I just got Trovar Zane a few minutes ago, so once I finish my current legion mission I'll be switching into a regular scan build and slow-scanning for the next few months while I rank him up and try to make progress on the lutuma chain. I've also noticed the extra seasonal mission coming in November (thanks to Senator's post) so I'm planning on finishing off the Terran Outsiders chain before then. My attention had been on getting my Dark Aperture Key (and I have gotten the Smuggler's Chassis) but I'm not going to put a ton of energy into finishing that until after the Terran Outsiders.

My income seems relatively steady; I gain a billion or 3 per day depending on whether I repair my relays or not. At this point, I'm close to 10k energy with relays in, so once they get down near breaking I'll just stop uninstalling that particular relay and eventually will just leave them in, which will be very helpful in terms of convenience factor (and will get rid of my second biggest credit-suck, which is dwarfed mainly by invasions and occasionally by installing my scanners or cloaks and having to repair them.)

Hacky has reached rank 100, as has Spook (Bainar and Apparitious). Anubix is at 85 now, obviously Trovar is level 1, and Bunny, Brain and Gifto were all at 100 before I think.

Player differential has remained constant; I PvP regularly but not constantly, and go up or down about 15 kills or disables. Net of +3 on the month so it's pretty even there.

I'm at 1130 medal points. Research hasn't changed a ton; I'm almost done with the UST, but only overflow RP goes there. Preferentially, RP goes to a legion mission if applicable and otherwise to discover attempts in the CT Lab. Total research and discovery attempts is now at 97,638,852.

Production has mostly evened out despite trying to focus on arti...I haven't taken new research planets but have done a good job improving what I already have, and I've been getting some good mining invasions in lately.
Minerals 17558 units / hour (121,900 capacity: 6.9 hours)
Artifacts 18015 points / hour (201,400 capacity: 11.2 hours)
Research 20617 research/hour (151,450 capacity: 7.3 hours)

I have been saving tesseracts for the Chuhn event, and then just used MSPs until I hit 20k cargo. I hang out mostly around 17k cargo used so that's working okay right now. I'm currently up to 44 MSPs and 322 tesseracts; once Chuhn ends (or at least I figure how many tesseracts I'll need for the dailies) then I'll start making Polychorons again to get my storage capacity up a bit. At least with a 3 month old and a 3 year old, I'm rarely asleep for 8 hours straight these days anyway...

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:04 pm

I'm doing the October update a few days early since Chuhn just ended and that changed my stats quite a bit anyway so why not get this update out of the way...not much will change in the next few days as I can finally slow down and get a bit of a breather.

Lots of NPCing to be done over the past 3+ weeks...Since my last update I killed 10,588 NPCs which netted me 22 Chuhn merchants. Never got my second eye of sagitarious but was able to get a full set of everything else and accomplish both Chuhn medals (along with collecting 26 trading posts from the daily mission):
Final tally: I average about 481 NPCs per Chuhn, got 4 stem bolts, 3 grav-hutches, 4 crates of ale, 1 Eye, 3 spanners, 3 jewels, and 4 spark matters. I also finished the event with 18,274 CTP, which isn't bad since I was in a 2,000 CTP deficit when it started after taking a loan from a legion mate for finishing up the dark smuggler chassis mission.

Chuhn weren't the only nice things to find, though...I got quite a few troop carriers, including 2 or 3 that dropped QSEs for me. :) I know it was 2, can't remember if the first one was during Chuhn or shortly before. Either way, I'm 3/10 on my way to a rift (which I still plan to make in November after getting a Terrafounder.)

In aid of that, I've been concentrating on missions that will get me nice items for my rift planet. They're coming along nicely, only a few left to do. I'll have quite a few chains ready to finish off with only 1 or 2 more missions by the time I'm done, including all but 2 races. I also finished the Terran Outsider mission so I can do the archotage followup in November.

I've been collecting a lot of greens - one good thing about ranking so much is I have plenty of empty planet slots for a new green 5 or 6 times a week. I am saving them for psybeacons at this point, although some will go towards upgrading the assimilation locus on my rift when I make it.

I lost one TACO in a raid and haven't added any new ones, but engineer count is steadily rising. In fact, I got to the point where I trashed one of my reactors and plan to keep adding engineers until I can trash the other two and still be around 11k-12k energy. Not sure when I'll start adding TACOs again but that'll be coming pretty soon. Having a lot of energy is convenient. Generally I've been NPCing until I can rank off my current mission of choice while doing my NPC hunts.
Helmsman and scientists and decks are raising themselves.

I did get the Dark Aperture Key, so I'm going to miss being a merchant for holding onto minerals half the day once I switch to Uldrinan in a couple weeks. I want to spend a lot of time as a governor, and will switch once I finish getting hte upgraded mylarai ability for the medal and finish maxing out a volcanic so I can turn it into a demon.

My production now has pretty much evened out, since I don't take research planets and only improve what I have (and find scientists) and mostly prefer to take artifact planets but have been taking mining planets to help cover my almost 10 billion per day upkeep and invasion costs every day.

Mining: 22,527 / hour (+4969)
Artifact: 20,784 / hour (+2769)
Research: 23,020 / hour (+2403)
Speaking of Medal Points, I'm up to 1215 of them. I am also up to 10 titles and 15 ship designs: The Blithe The Amorous The Bold The Pirate The Adventurer The Annihilator The Elder The Enlightened The Trader, Race Default Firestalker Empyrean Atlas Intruder Bane Sarkonis Scruuge Qpedd Chuhn Lepus Nephthys Archon Incubus (this is assuming no title is a title, and the race default and dark smuggler chassis count as ship designs.)

My research is coming right along:
I have access to the UST (though haven't used it at all) and am working towards Hyper Logistics so I can contribute to the base again now that we are level 7. I took a little break in between to make some progress on the other parts of the chain but I really don't need any of that other stuff right now so I decided to put my spare research into Hyper Logistics. It'll take a while though...90% or more of my research is going to discovery attempts in the CT Lab. I have 81,396,697 research remaining in the research tree, and have done 112,466,697 research total, which means I've done 96,949,103 research towards the research tree and 15,517,594 research in discovery attempts...which obviously shows I've got an error in my math (or an error in teh wiki for total research in the tree) somewhere but still, it's a good ballpark number.

Another area of focus this month has been trying to improve our base so that it won't be disabled quite as often. We won't be able to defend against large legions and battle groups, but it'd be nice to not be disabled by legions of a similar size to us, so i've been running a clamping contest. We're giving away some nice prizes each month (good planets w/nice arties, GP, etc.) plus some interim smaller prizes as we go along. Since we started, we've added about 7.5% to our overall shields and hull, which assuming max damage is done added to date 126 extra hits. Not too bad for about one months work in a legion with less than 30 active players.

Hopefully we can keep it up for the next year and our base will become not worth bothering with for most folks that lock us. Anybody interested in joining the contest, our doors are open. The main prizes each month are based on badges spent improving the base, be that reds to lock bases or silvers to clamp it. Since starting, we've more consistently been locking and taking down bases, which is also nice, especially since all bases are raidable for us now.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:23 pm

So...the other day I did over 1 million damage to a base for the first time, took advantage and turned in all my data terminals (netting about 1.3 million in research). So, that was a nice milestone, but not necessarily something I ever got around to posting about. Then, today, I got the Eureka medal. That I'll post about. :)

Not that I really wanted the Eureka medal...I'm going for the Genius title. But, now my legion mates can get Anubix. (3 of us had gone travelling to get him already, I'm the only one to get him to rank 100 so far I think.)

So, figured out the actual values, which I obviously had a typo in when trying to do them w/o a spreadsheet in my last update. I've done 82 million in research for the research tree, leaving 96.2 million left (most of which is in the base research.)

It took me 37.51 million research in discovery attempts in the CT Lab to find Anubix.

Hopefully I can do another 84.2 million research in the CT Lab without finding the Polaron Emitter so I can get the Genius title. Then I can concentrate on finishing off the research tree.

I'm bringing in over half a million research per day right now, and at least a third of a million (probably more like 2/5 of a million) resarch per day going towards discovery attempts.

Either way...looking forward to getting through it all so that I can start turning in the research contracts for the cash. That'll help the cash flow a bit.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Oops, forgot to do a November update, well, here's where I am in December...

So, about a third again NPCing in the past few weeks, owing in large part to having multiple missions and seasonals that involve NPC hunts. I've gotten all 3 gemini cannons, am working my way towards my last battle tab slots, and collected quite a few items for the T.O. Harvesters. (Didn't collect a ton from the Bane, though. Nothing I really wanted other than Psybeacons.) I have over 40 T.O. Harvesters that haven't been placed yet, plus a handful of archotage transmitters and terraformers.

On the rift planet front, I've collected most of what I want to put on my rift...but have had NO luck getting large moons or satellite rings. I've tried three times total now, and gotten advanced civilization ruins each time, which isn't too bad in general but not what I'm going for. Of course, 2 of those planets were small terras, so not sure if I'm going to bother gaia-ing them or not, but will at least maximize the artifacts on them once I have the rift and know what's available for terraformers. My next attempt is going to be a very large desert planet that'll be easy to equalize so that I won't mind making it a crystal no matter what effect it gets. Just waiting on a friend to re-visit the legion so I can hand it off to make it possible to get all the invasion artifacts on there as well.

I've made my goal of 10,000 engineers, finally, so I'm now working towards hiring TACOs with all my rank points. I've sold off all my researched reactors to save on deck space and upkeep, and rarely bother to uninstall my relays. (Last few days since finishing the nanoshearing mission, I have been, since I want to get through the shadow-barb mission as fast as I can, and am working on my raix-radiated plating at the same time, which takes a lot of energy.) I also picked up Ravyn, so I'm stalled at 3396 decks for a while. I'm not quite averaging 10 ship-bots a day, so I need a few more artifact planets to make sure I don't keep falling behind on that mission. So far I'm at 17 of 99.

Speaking of allies, I'm up to 8 of them now, and other than Ravyn (level 18) they are all rank 100. Anubix, Apparitious, Bainar, Cuniculus, Ravyn, Sehrin, Thraccti, and Trovar Zane.

I am up to 1340 medal points now, having gotten The Enriched, Eureka!, Coveted Takeover, Trick or Treat, Archotage Colonization, The Omniscient, and Deep Cover medals since my last update.

So, new totals...somehow I managed to raise my mining by exactly the same amount as I had last update, and doubled how much I'd gained for artifact and research (or around thereabouts.)
Mining: 26,075 / hour (+4969)
Artifact: 24,980 / hour (+4196)
Research: 28,537 / hour (+5517)

Biggest change in research is that I can now donate to our base again as I finished the first level of Hyper Logistics. Technically I'm working on weapons, mostly because it's at the top of the screen, but I rarely spend research on the research tree these days. My main focus is on the CT Lab. I did discover Anubix some time back since the last update, and then moved on to Hyper Logistics in the meantime to give some other people a chance at Eureka in case I accidentally made the last discovery.

So...I've spent 156,972,084 research towards the Genius title, almost 110.5 million of which was on the research tree and almost 46.5 million in the CT Lab. That leaves me with not quite 68 million research in the tree left (almost 60 of which is just in hyper logistics) and just over 75 million research in discover attempts in the CT Lab. That's probably between 3 and 3 and a half months, assuming that I don't find the recipe for Polaron Emitters. Then I can finish off the research tree at my leisure. So, fingers crossed I continue having bad luck in the CT Lab.

In other news, I'm now up to a dozen title options (No Title, The Blithe, The Amorous, The Bold, The Pirate, The Adventurer, The Annihilator, The Elder, The Enlightened, The Trader, The Hallowed, and The Omniscient), and 15 ship designs (Race Default, Dark Smuggler, Firestalker, Empyrean, Atlas, Intruder, Bane, Sarkonis, Scruuge, Qpedd, Chuhn, Lepus, Nephthys, Archon, and Incubus)

We've also been running monthly base clamping contests in the legion, and I've been locking about a quarter to a third of our bases each month and been near the top in clamping. Since beginning to concentrate on improving our base, we've added about 34% more shields and hull for an additional 568 max-damage hits. That project started in September, so that's not too bad for 3 months of work.

My main goals at the moment are increasing our base stats, getting my rift planet, increasing my AP/hour, getting my droid manufactury from the third lutuma mission (some time next week), getting my last 2 battle tab slots (20% of the way through the 4th mission), and accessing the Raix market so I can get myself another ally (1 more day to finish the second mission, so a long way to go there...) Otherwise, still just doing legion missions every 3 days and whatever seems relevant for NPCing or PvPing.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:10 pm

So...it's been a while since I've updated.

My kills differential has mostly stayed static (I'm a little lower than I was after not PvPing for a while around Q-Pedd) but it's still plenty high enough not to worry about losing my Insane status. So that's fine. I've gotten all 4 of my Dominion Cannon Mark IIIs, though I still need to upgrade one from an auto-blaster and the last to an auto-blaster (and then obviously from it.)

I am closing in on 2000 kills, which is a nice milestone. Hacks and raids have each gone up around 500 each since my last update, still a haul to get the last medals for those but they're in my sites. I've got about 600 blues stored up for the second Ravyn mission, which I'm on now.

Speaking of which, I'm now up to 9 allies, Kriell is rank 8 and the rest are maxed (Anubix, Spook, Hacky, Bunny, Kriell, Ravyn, Sehrin, Thraccti, and Trovar) - I still have over a year before I get Solynia, and the Darmos Champion isn't even on the horizon though I am hopefully going to have a better chance of being in successful legion missions now that my legion has merged with another and we're hovering around around the high 50s for active players. I'm on the third to last Lutuma mission, and still need around 200 relic badges for Vortov (who I won't get until I can immediately take him to rank 100.)

I've added about 1k decks since the last update, and have around 100 ship-bots in reserve now for fun new items (such as the Raix Megaweapon which I should get tonight) and saving for the third Ravyn mission (which will be a long ways off yet.) I stopped at 10k engineers (other than the ones made by the command console) so I could more than double my TACO count, but am back on an engineer kick to get a slightly higher ratio of energy to rank. My upkeep has doubled, but my bank balance is about 10 times larger than it was so I think I'm doing okay with my cash flow. When I'm invading regularly it stays about even; when I'm not, then it goes up. Fairly straightforward.

I'm up to 1600 medal points, so as far as I know nothing is locked in that regards anymore. In research, I'm halfway through hyperlogistics and recently did enough work in a CT Lab to be able to get the genius title before I finish the research tree, so as I don't have a cash crunch I've been working my way through the rest of the tree because hey, I'd like to have The Genius after my name. :) I'm up to 12 different options when it comes to a title, and have mostly been running with The Omniscient as the most difficult one I've gotten so far (and the most recent.) I'm up to 17 ship design options, and just recently got the Cerulean design so switched to that. I'll change things up when Lepus starts this weekend.

Right now, I am at:
35911 minerals / hour
37829 artifacts / hour
46773 research / hour

I was running around 40k arti and 55k research after switching to a vygoid excavator for a legion mission, which helped me finish in the CT Lab quicker, but in general I'm converting as much as I can to arti now and winding down the research focus since it's not as necessary anymore. I've only taken 4 research planets since the last update, one of which had some REALLY nice artis on it, 2 of which are now invisible storage planets without much production of anything, and the last of which is actually an arti planet that just happens to have higher research.

I also got my first (and likely only) rift planet, which is 37x/37x/49x and bringing in about 13-14k total production right now. That'll be changing soon as I put the most efficient artis on no matter the type, and will be swapping out some better arti producing structures for the research producing ones now that I have some and now that I don't need the research as much. It took 3 tries to get large moons, so I have a few small terra planets with ACR that could be decent planets but I didn't want to make what was likely to eb my only rift be limited by ACR rather than large moons or satellite rings. I've got a few project planets ready to transform in the next few weeks as well, I figured I would get the lepus data kernels first as they were right around the corner and then I'd get 19x research instead of 17x for whatever additional research winds up on them from arti/research combined structures.

So, all in all, things are going relatively well. Maybe the next update will be around my 2 year mark.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
So, all in all, things are going relatively well. Maybe the next update will be around my 2 year mark.

what date did you get the "Back in my day..." medal ?

_____________Image

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:52 am
Profile WWW

June 27.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:58 pm

April Update:

Kill differential remains relatively static. I'm doing a bit more hacking to get blues in aid of the Ravyn mission, still got around 700 to collect but keeping steady with a couple weeks worth on hand at any given time.

No change in allies other than that Kriell is now up to rank 35. I only have a couple more upgrades to my Raix Megaweapon before that's ready to start using, which will be done well before the next seasonal starts, I imagine.

I've added a few decks, and eventually plan on getting up to right around 4400 for the medal and will likely stop there. I've got a few hundred ship-bots in reserve. I've been continuing to work on energy as I have a bunch of low experience missions I'm working on right now regularly, I'm almost up to 15k at which time I'll start adding TACOs again. I did add some cargo space and held off on a few polychoron vaults but in general those are still my priority.

I'm up to 1725 medal points, and am down to 7 digits left in the research tree for the last level of hyperlogistics. That'll also be around the time I get The Genius title. So, about a week or so. Production is currently at:

Mining: 37856/hour (7.8 hour capacity)
Artifact: 41149/hour (10.4 hour capacity)
Research: 51147/hour (5.9 hour capacity)

No new research planets, but I have been using my tributes and PDOs and lepus data kernels to make more 19x plasmas. I'm down to 1 gas planet left, and it just needs a couple tributes before I can turn that into a plasma (maybe a couple PDOs too, haven't checked to see how many more I might need of those or not.) I'm not too concerned about research at this point, just maximizing what I do have.

I've started working on a few more project planets, so that's been fun.

Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:42 pm

i took off 50% of your hull for the shiplog showdown spreadsheet. you should always indicate when you have buffs included in screenshots.

_____________Image

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:09 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
i took off 50% of your hull for the shiplog showdown spreadsheet. you should always indicate when you have buffs included in screenshots.

Good point, didn't think of it.

49428 / 49428 Hull
25359 / 25359 Shield

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:23 am

May update:

Not a ton of NPCing since Lepus ended. I've more been concentrating on my hacking for blue badges and working towards the Oruas Ally. I'm only a few dozen hacks away from the Black Hat title, a bit over a hundred blue badges still needed for the Ravyn chain, and am pretty much stuck for Oruas until Chuhn comes and I scrap all my stuff. I should definitely have enough CTP to get the ally, not sure if I'll have enough to then rank him to 100, but hopefully with that combined with all the NPCing I plan to do during the remaining seasonals through the end of the year. I've also gotten Kriell past the level 60 point so I get the attack bonus, and should have him to 100 before Elios starts.

I cracked 20k max energy, and while I'd intended on having my TACOs start catching up once I hit 15k engineers, I didn't like the idea of having more scientists than engineers so I tend to keep them even and put the extras towards TACOs. Of course, I haven't been ranking all that fast without the NPCing, so that means that I'm not getting much love for the TACOs as I get more android scientists than rescued prisoners.

The only temporary effects running there are Clandestine Plot (15% cloak) and a crimson amp (15% attack). But, those are pretty much always up when I PvP.

On the plus side, I finished doing task 2 for the carthyne symposium, once I place a few more of my stryll bioresearch bays I'll switch to Litheor and start placing deep phase probes and have no intention of changing races any time soon after that. I am up to 87 relic badges, so only 159 more until I purchase Vortov. I finished my raix megaweapon so I'm all set there.

Production currently sits at:
Minerals 42780 units / hour (7.1 hours)
Artifacts 45850 points / hour (9.7 hours)
Research 54853 research / hour (5.7 hours)

I've got the trellith ability now so I've been swapping that between my rift and dyson, and using klorvis supply conduits on the rift as well as the vara interface and bio-con pretty much non-stop.

I use ship-bots as I get fun toys to install, and plan to stop at 4400 decks. I'll probably start dropping my researched guns at that point (4 x heavy thetacrons at 100% upgraded). I need to save up 1500 ship-bots for the next Ravyn mission (or at least have enough to keep going through the end of that mission...) and have about 600 on hand now.

The research tree is completed, Genius title has been acquired, and my credit balance is appreciating all of the hacking and the ability to use the research contracts now, which I never really made use of until now.

Tue May 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Nice progress, Toast!

Tue May 03, 2016 5:05 pm

I decided placing 15 of the bioresearch stations was enough (I had already moved and/or replaced all my vorean buildings for the extra production) so now as a litheor excavator I'm making 51149 artifacts per hour (8.8 hours of capacity).

Tue May 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Weird...I posted about 5 hours ago, and in the meantime have 12 more engineers than I did then...but now have 20k max energy even...

As far as I can tell I haven't changed my build at all. (I did uninstall some items to put atmospheric decimators on for an invasion and then went back...but as far as I can tell I'm exactly the same as I usually am and don't see anything that gives me energy missing...)

Oh wait, I switched to Litheor...must have been a genetarr (or biologist) bonus...forgot about that...now to figure out what I have that has a different bonus...

And edit #2, it was the Eye of Sagitarrius, mystery solved. :)

Tue May 03, 2016 8:59 pm

July update:

Kriell is now rank 100, with plenty of time to spare before Elios begins. And through some constant trolling of the GTC and a lot of NPCing I managed to get enough CTP together to get Peepers as well, so I am now up to 10 allies, all of whom are rank 100 except the Oruas Eye who is rank 12. I have enough CTP for the next 7-8 days of ranking, and will no doubt get the surplus I need to get to Chuhn during the Elios NPCing. (I find that NPCing for 200 ctp per day is much easier than NPCing for 1k per day...)

I have finished all of the racial chains except for Drannik and Taltherian, although I haven't changed races away from Litheor yet (and don't plan to any time soon.) My main focus on missions is Klorvis and Raix daily and the Ravyn chain as I get the energy. I am currently at Intercepted Tarriance Completion Level: 4 of 60, though I expect I'll start finishing a completion every day or two now that the seasonals will be coming through and I plan to do a lot of NPCing. Otherwise, most of my energy should be spent towards NPCing to try to collect a lot of stryll seekers (now sitting on 546 of them. I am now rank 1131 so not much longer before they disappear.

No temporary buffs running, so that's my standard attack/scan/cloak. NPCing I am minimum 33k now, usually around 40k with just some crimson buffs, or if I use everything in the 60-70k+ range. Which is nice as I can one-shot a lot of the common NPCs now. I am currently raising engineers and tacos at about the same rate.

My PvP has stalled a bit, but I'll be getting back to that relatively soon. I still am hitting at convenience after a month or two away from it (just been busy) but I'd like to get my last hack and raid medals and since I seem to be locking a lot of bases lately I need to collect more red badges. I'll also need to collect them for the Darmos Drone ally eventually (I've only done that mission once so it's going to be a while before I need them, of course.)

Production currently sits at:
Minerals 47392 units / hour (7 hours)
Artifacts 56949 points / hour (8.7 hours)
Research 62775 research / hour (5.5 hours)

I have some open planet slots to fill so the mining and arti production should be up a bit more within a few weeks.

I've recently started using my planet transformers more regularly as well. I have 2 project planets in process at the moment, an icy and a terra, plus am starting to convert my toxics into irradiateds, so that'll help. I'm sitting on 1238 ship-bots, and need a bit shy of 1400 more to finish the current Ravyn mission, but I produce them quick enough that that won't be a problem and am not using them all that quickly. (Still haven't hit 4400 decks though I'm pretty close.)

I am also within the last 1000 medal points, sitting at 1945 of 2935 medal points available to me right now. A couple of weeks ago I hit my 2 year anniversary so I'm now counting down the days to get Solynia.

I think that about covers things.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:21 am

August update:

No new allies, though I am up to 139 relic badges so only a little over 100 more to go before I can get Vortov. (Well, before I'm willing to get Vortov, I should say...) Peepers is also up to rank 44, so I have his cloak bonus, and I've managed to rank him pretty much every day. Elios was good for getting a stockpile of ctps, although I'm down to 4.5 days worth of them left so I need to find a new source to get me through until Chuhn.

I am still doing Klorvis daily, and Ravyn as it makes sense (16 of 60 on Intercepted Tarrience), although the Raix chain is basically only when it's convenient and I don't go out of my way for it. I've got a few dozen raix on hand and will do it regularly when Chuhn comes around again and I start spending the raix again. I am up to 640 stryll seekers which is multiple years worth assuming I start scanning 4 or 5 times more often than I currently do, and collecting them doesn't matter so much now with the new stryll NPC that I'll be starting to find soon anyway.

I am still spending all rank points evenly on engineers and tacos. Here are my current numbers and default build without buffs:

Now that Elios is over, I've started PvPing again; I did next to none during the seasonal as I was busy NPCing. I killed maybe 18 or 19k NPCs during Elios, and have killed about 2 and a half dozen players since then; that number will obviously be a bit larger with next month's update. Goal for August will be collecting badges.

Production is currently sitting at:
Minerals 51331 units / hour (7 hours)
Artifacts 58764 points / hour (8.7 hours)
Research 65858 research / hour (5.3 hours)

I haven't done a lot of invading until the last day or two, so no real big changes. My rift continues to get a little better with each update, the other day I saw a chaotic rift entity get alerted and managed to get a tower from it, so that was nice. Without all of it's buffs active, it is currently at:
Mining 37x Mega Rich 8166.3786139356 units/hr
Artifact 37x Mega Rich 8777.- units/hr
Research 49x Mega Rich 5520.2006268934 units/hr

I did make a bunch of irradiateds, but my 2 current projects stalled a bit as I don't think of them for days at a time. Since I'm not in a rush to finish them (I want to get some terrafounders) that doesn't really matter too much.

I am up to 1965 medal points, so 2 new medals in the past month, but not a lot of movement in general.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next