View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 top ten 'killers' handing out candy 

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
lolz, get over yourself. We both know how many times i have disabled you with out the use of 46 EMPs. There is no problem there.

dude, i EXPECT to get disabled. whether you use artis or not is none of my concern.

When you play the *ooo look at me card* over and over (unlike the others on the leaderboard) and offer so many critical observations on how every one else does things you should expect some reverse observation. You are playing the game 4-5 years as an SSB, i certainly HOPE that you would be on the leaderboards. lol

i have only been a SSB since rank 385. so september 2013. so only the last 2 years. so you are factually wrong. as for critical reverse observations, i say bring them on ! but your failed attempts to insinuate my supposed hypocrisy hold no water, and are easily discounted.

Play how ever you wish. Not my concern, but expect a little reverse observation and * take it in stride* without the use of terms like... *Booo Hoo??*

the boo hoo was about your continual lobbing of CMs over the past 2 days after you were disabled. using them when you are actually attacking, no biggie. using them just to be a d*ck ? that's worth a boo hoo or two for you. at least elerian does it consistently and without malice (and without the defensive superiority complex).

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:08 am
Profile WWW

hahahaha!

Footballs ok, artis just fine, but do not trade disables! Thats a sin!

That, by definition, is hypocrisy. The presentation you make is adaptive to what suits you. I do not know how much more simple i can make it.

Use the whole alleged rule book or none at all. Certainly do not say *well this is acceptable because i do it*

You pass the judgement hammer on a lot of peeps and fly the look at me flag. Those are my iusses, which probably shouldnt be but whateves.

Do yo thing lil guy. Have fun! But expect a jerk like me to point it out time to time. It keeps things balanced.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:18 am

Im 7/11 completions of this new mission, and for the first part, was gaining my hull tests via the BT as normal, until I became aware of this trading tests. Then I figured, what with work, the kids, social life, and everything in between, swapping tests occasionally to facilitate my own kills would speed up the process and was the logical thing to do. PLUS, I have to add, since I have started trading these tests, I have started speaking to people I have not spoken to before in 4 years of game play....that has to be a positive, right?

Have to agree with a lot of what FUNK has said, if its in the game, and allowed, then, who cares? spam arties, play football with planets, swap hull tests... if its in the game, then its fine by me.

my 2 cents.

Bowl, anyone? :P

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 pm

stevo2012 wrote:
Have to agree with a lot of what FUNK has said, if its in the game, and allowed, then, who cares? spam arties, play football with planets, swap hull tests... if its in the game, then its fine by me.

then you are misreading Funk. he says that footballs and arti spam are bad for PvP, but somehow trading kills is good for PvP. i have zero issue with trading kills in principle ... just don't present yourself as a killer while doing so.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:12 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
stevo2012 wrote:

then you are misreading Funk. he says that footballs and arti spam are bad for PvP, but somehow trading kills is good for PvP. i have zero issue with trading kills in principle ... just don't present yourself as a killer while doing so.

so, your saying that if you have traded kills at any point, your are therefore NOT a killer? im sorry, what? I think you'll find I am my friend, just that Im also extremely busy in RL, so swapping some kills occasionally makes sense. its not the ONLY way i have acquired my tests. iv took out ships way stronger than myself without the use of arties to gain tests also.

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:26 pm

and im not mis reading funk. hes saying trading hull tests is ok. your saying arty spam and footballs are ok. im saying i dont care what you do, if its allowed, chill, get off people cases, let them play without being so critical/superior. get me?

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:32 pm

On the subject of mis-reading Senator, i never just anything was *bad*

I pointed out you had a * adaptive interpretation* approach. Which is fine.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:37 pm

I don't see how it's really all that different from any other agreement or trade that players enter into in the game...

elerian wrote:
rank 1300 > finished collecting hull data > at least half of the hull data was collected while defenders were online. only 1 target was not in badge range.

thank you to everyone who foolishly offered to trade deaths with me, only to fall flat on your own sword, and cry when i wouldnt return the favor.

... which is maybe why I find this to be significantly more deplorable than the trading of hull tests in itself.

At least have the decency not to boast about all the "online" players you killed by means of entering into mutually beneficial agreements with them and then reneging on your end of the deals.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:12 pm

comaface wrote:
I don't see how it's really all that different from any other agreement or trade that players enter into in the game...

elerian wrote:
rank 1300 > finished collecting hull data > at least half of the hull data was collected while defenders were online. only 1 target was not in badge range.

thank you to everyone who foolishly offered to trade deaths with me, only to fall flat on your own sword, and cry when i wouldnt return the favor.

... which is maybe why I find this to be significantly more deplorable than the trading of hull tests in itself.

At least have the decency not to boast about all the "online" players you killed by means of entering into mutually beneficial agreements with them and then reneging on your end of the deals.

This didn't happen as often as the posts leads on, most of them were actively pvping at the time, I cm any hull / shield buufs they had, got the disable and moved on. Number of people foolishly offering to die for me was maybe 10 - 15 of the 220. Again you find me in game and check my comments, I tend to not delete anything.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Well im probably the last person that would let anyone disable me while online ..

However today logged in and saw IKVJKstroker tripped my krio and lowering my hull .. so i decided to let him finish since i let him know just logged in and he did ask nicely if he could ..

So I would say its up to the players to decide how ever they want to play with others..

As for Felons and CN thing the first few post seems like there is bit of bad blood there so i would like to add to it:

I have observed CN for many moons now and they know me well and i can say this cause at times they will gang up on smaller targets and act all tough and most are 5 year old players that can barely break 60k attack and nothing else to show for..

Soon as they get picked by a tougher ship most of them halc except for one cause he is trying to get to num 1 hacker in the game.. cause thats all he got to show for since he has been playing over 5 years now.. and he is so proud of that ..

cause in my book getting hacks is the most easiest thing to do in this game yet he talks all high and mighty over it like its a real accomplishment after 5 years of play .. u know change race to Zolazin Hacker reach ur TM limit daily and ur are in bussines u dont even need to disable ppl.. (pretty tough)

..and still waiting for him to at least disable me once the past month.. he was at 1846 disables when i met him and now sits at 2075 and climbing... after 5 years he has not figured out yet that this galaxy is a small place..

Anyhow CN always had some funny characters all the time including Lpeng and so on and they do make them leaders/officers too.. I think they breed them there but thats just my opinion..

Hope this clears things up a bit..

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:40 pm

grumpy what you missed is yankee doodle boy there trying to claim i am at a war with empire of the sun whole reason i said it is news to me lol and as for 5 years dan can you speed up my clock 1 year so i can get that medal and start working on it :P

Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Ahhh so I stand corrected...perhaps war was too strong a word...scuffle? yes, let's call it a scuffle. I do know you have had your little "scuffle" with EOTS since it seems a tradition for your legion to post all of your winning stats on your own coms...showing just how strong you all are....as well as how weak your opponents are...and my yes you are in fact strong compared to them, especially when their attack and defense are in the negative numbers...wonder how that could be.

Also...i was not dragged into this post to claim CN was at war with EOTS...I was dragged into this post because you claimed I have my members alert lower levels for me to hit. Which ...and get ready for this big shocker.... your wrong again! I, like you, hit dang near every alert, if they were alerted it was for a reason. And as Grumpy clearly stated...it is you and your legion that is known for alerting lower levels then dog piling on them and acting tough.

Soooooo...now that this matter is cleared up...pickled rum for everyone! bring your own mug tho...I ain't doing dishes dammit!!

Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:24 pm

yankee wrote:
Ahhh so I stand corrected...perhaps war was too strong a word...scuffle? yes, let's call it a scuffle. I do know you have had your little "scuffle" with EOTS since it seems a tradition for your legion to post all of your winning stats on your own coms...showing just how strong you all are....as well as how weak your opponents are...and my yes you are in fact strong compared to them, especially when their attack and defense are in the negative numbers...wonder how that could be.

Rofl.. thats like so Teneka ego out of control.. He dumps bombs on ppl while they are offline, takes them down which is fine i guess its his way of playing but then he posts their stats on his comms to show the rest of CN what he did.. and they say "bravo Teneka ur are the champ" we are the best... :D

pokerman123 wrote:
grumpy what you missed is yankee doodle boy there trying to claim i am at a war with empire of the sun whole reason i said it is news to me lol and as for 5 years dan can you speed up my clock 1 year so i can get that medal and start working on it :P

No I didnt miss it .. we are not at war.. always knew that .. first it has been many moons since anyone from CN was alerted at EotS .. even if we were at war not many ppl would participate anyways.. the so called "war days " are done long time ago..

even if we were at war who would participate in it anyways on ur side Donkey? Grandis? Naz? German dude? CM15? Shone? Zooch? (he is my favourite he got a perma halc going all the time ).. I cant think of anyone except you and Teneka and thats a maybe if he logs in once every 5 days if that..

Edit:

and now that i mentioned Tenekas name he will log in and flex his ego a bit for couple of days and back to inactivity :P

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:02 pm

pokerman123 wrote:

To be fair, your personal wars are so multitudinous and in such a constant state of rapid flux that even you yourself seem to have difficulty recalling pertinent details such as who you're fighting at any given time, why you're fighting them, when, how, and why the fighting started, and which party made the initial declaration of war to begin with.

So it's probably forgivable if other people have a bit of trouble keeping tabs on which third of the playerbase you've launched a fickle vendetta against this week.
Rambojr wrote:

even if we were at war who would participate in it anyways on ur side Donkey? Grandis? Naz? German dude? CM15? Shone? Zooch? (he is my favourite he got a perma halc going all the time ).. I cant think of anyone except you and Teneka and thats a maybe if he logs in once every 5 days if that..

DIRTYDOG would hack you a lot

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:27 pm

comaface wrote:
DIRTYDOG would hack you a lot

Ahh yes .. he hack me to the death .. scary stuff ..especially when he talks about how mighty his hacking abilities are and he gonna be num 1 hacker very soon :P

the thing with him is he would sit there disabled for hours and collect every shipment so u cant get much out of him .. but thats ok cause what i do is hit his legion mates and zero their hacks .. so its all good :D

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:29 pm

I would truly like to take a moment here to interject with some words of wisdom....but all I can say is AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:46 pm

crack anyone?

sry...carry on...

:geek:

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:01 am

so foxy

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 am

and yet I am forced to reiterate myself....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:11 am

juiceman wrote:
so foxy

LMAO

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next