View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 top ten 'killers' handing out candy 

juiceman wrote:
So, I was astonished to check comms, per a diff thread and see that many top 'kills' board leaders are trading kills for the daily mission.

I find this pathetic and sad. It made me consider quitting. If the game has devolved into everyone just giving things away, what value is there left?

While it's a travesty to call killing someone offline a real accomplishment, it at least had the merit of taking effort and sometimes not knowing if they WERE online and treadmilling. Or it served to show how rough their ship is and perhaps dissuade future attacks or impress others,, whatever. This new sad barbi play nice world of free kill me i kill you ----no further words.

LOL. Yes, I confess that while I was up at #9, I traded some disables. It was the mission's fault though. It was a horrible mistake in my opinion and will probably be much easier later when it's archived. After hunting for 6 or 7 straight hours a day for a very limited number of disables, almost anyone would take someone up on a trade. (And, no, I don't think the problem had anything whatsoever to do with halcs or calming amps....LOL....it was because all the normal people who aren't pacified were taken down so fast all the time and stayed down, leaving just those folks on your BT. But, what the heck, just bumped them and kept trying to get lucky.)

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Purf, your ship rocks. So hey do what ya gotta i guess. I think part of what baffled me was that peeople . MANY people ..were struggling and trading deaths for what to me doesn't amount to a great item...but on the flip side i get being a completionist and wanting to do every mission option that comes up :).

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:04 am

out of all those missions, i only did the PVP one and yes, traded 18 disables.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
out of all those missions, i only did the PVP one and yes, traded 18 disables.

disgraceful. you should be ashamed of yourself.

i know i am.

:D

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:50 pm

i traded zero,, did 2 runs..when it comes out of archive...more surprise visits!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:12 am

juiceman wrote:
i traded zero,, did 2 runs..when it comes out of archive...more surprise visits!

Quite so....I don't know what kind of insanity took hold once I started, saw what it was like, and still felt driven to finish it. OCD maybe??

Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:57 pm

For me it was about getting this chain completed ASAP. I was way behind through the raix chain and would have really liked the megaweapon and ally much earlier. Decided I wasn't going to fall behind this time so made sure I did whatever it took to get it finished.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3