View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 top ten 'killers' handing out candy 

So, I was astonished to check comms, per a diff thread and see that many top 'kills' board leaders are trading kills for the daily mission.

I find this pathetic and sad. It made me consider quitting. If the game has devolved into everyone just giving things away, what value is there left?

While it's a travesty to call killing someone offline a real accomplishment, it at least had the merit of taking effort and sometimes not knowing if they WERE online and treadmilling. Or it served to show how rough their ship is and perhaps dissuade future attacks or impress others,, whatever. This new sad barbi play nice world of free kill me i kill you ----no further words.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:26 pm

juiceman wrote:
So, I was astonished to check comms, per a diff thread and see that many top 'kills' board leaders are trading kills for the daily mission.

I find this pathetic and sad. It made me consider quitting. If the game has devolved into everyone just giving things away, what value is there left?

While it's a travesty to call killing someone offline a real accomplishment, it at least had the merit of taking effort and sometimes not knowing if they WERE online and treadmilling. Or it served to show how rough their ship is and perhaps dissuade future attacks or impress others,, whatever. This new sad barbi play nice world of free kill me i kill you ----no further words.

you know whats fun, when I saw topper was offering and was doing trading and picked up two ninja kills off him :P that was fun.

If you see a killsboarder handing out candy, snatch the candy and eat all of it. Leave nothing for the little kids :twisted:

Stark Tech Inside

Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:26 pm

juiceman wrote:

says the guy who has a member cough yankee coughs who has a few really low ranks alerted so he can feed off of them anyways as posted last night cosa will be seeing your guys base multiple times yet again for yet another felon member thinking you guys are the best and declaring war onto cosa and then cry's when he hit. quick quick tell your members to go fixer and tell them all to halc up just like the last time it lasted just a tad over 24 hours the last time a member in felons declared war onto cosa

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:29 am

I dont think i aimed any sarcasm your way sir. Also, iirc yankee ass slapped everyone in your legion till they cried for him to stop. I even slapped a couple of 2k rank people. And talk about pot calling a kettle black..you guys are the kings of alert a low rank and dogpile. Also, way to thread jack and go off topic. I was talking about SWAPPING kills, not spanking people who obviously did something to get a link which could be shared...often someone who deserves to be alerted.

Yankee has never backed down from ANY fight, and you can find him 8 days a week if you want to play. Strange i dont see you spending the night with him on a regular basis?

wink wink

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:40 am

Well looky looky....here's the infamous peckerman trash talking me yet again. funny...you once told me you hit ALL alerts in your legion...and your member i hit was alerted...now get this boys and girls...for hitting a MUCH LOWER RANK. and here we sit, YET AGAIN, with peckerman throwing his accusations and threats about as if it's confetti in a news years parade. golly gee peckerman...have ya not yet found a job so that you can buy yourself a friend? put ya address up...we'll all pitch in and send ya some money to buy a freind so ya won't have to sit on here 24/7 and guard your ship. ya haven't even finished with your war with EOTS yet...oh i am sooooo sorry...is that a sore subject cause of the fact they whoop your butts and you can't do a thing unless you arti spam them? but wait for it...here it comes...i have dropped you like a hot potato many times with NO artis used at all. of course i will admit it aint easy...since there is nothing to pull you away from the game and you sit guarding your ship all day every day. not to mention the only reason you won't see a KABOOM!!! on your com...is cause you got your little feeling hurt last time we fought and blocked me from your com...such a mature and rough and tough response...good job...we're all very impressed! keep up the good work...we're all sitting here admiring you!!

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 am

i'm at war with eots... news to me and i think that be news to them as well but please keep up with your lame pitiful insults. and trying to stir something up with me and eots that is not stirred we can create our own issues between each other do not need no outsiders lol

and you got comm blocked cause your failed horribly might i add to trying to claim you know me personally in the real world when in the real world you know crap about me you do not even know who i am i asked you 1 simple question and you could not even answer that question aww is that cause the question i asked was not on my facebook so you can troll it. you failed to answer the questions and i got tired of you flooding my comms with pitiful same insults you fail to get away from.

and you disabled my ship what 3 times to my how many times i walked on your ship. put how many of your members behind halc within 24 hours of your members declaring war killed felons base how many times.

and wait you guys locked us and the night before that had friends lock us both times with over 10 legions striking kinda funny you guys did not even break 2 hull repairs we hurt ourselves in ap by just buffing then you guys even did in damage was pure jokes

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 am

oh please...tell us more of your stories...wait...let us all get some popcorn to enjoy the show. so tell us...are the flowers constantly in bloom on your world? i've seen many of your members halc up and not just during this mission. and yes peckerman...i have crushed you on way more occasions then you will ever have the courage to admit. but let us all live within your realm of fantasy where you are the ultimate hero and we all idolize you!!

you took this post from one mans simple point of view and had to turn it aggressively on me and all Felons....now...stop looking at my butt!!

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:52 am

Im not top ten , but i have exchanged hull tests. sorry. Im now satan and no longer funky lordmeister of all things bueno funky. my badz

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:12 am

funk, you will never be satan to me...but i still think it silly :P

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:20 am

I don't have strong feelings either way about people swapping disables for the tests, though it's not something I would do myself.

Admittedly, with the BT feeding frenzy it was a bit of a grind to get the necessary 220 hull test datas without swaps, so I am very relieved and happy that in 16 hours I will finish the 11th and final completion of the mission.
Seriously glad to be able to stake that one through the heart and I have to admit that completing the task without swapping tests makes me happy.

Many thanks to all the people who took the testing in good spirit and kudos to all who actively participated, whether hunting the hull data tests or simply going about their business in a good natured way despite the certainty that pretty much as soon as their halcs ran out they would be under attack from all sides.

So a huge tip of the hat from me to those who are generally less inclined to PvP but didn't let the stoopid hull testing affect their enjoyment while a large proportion of the galaxy halced up or remained disabled.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:42 am

looking tonight, think 7 of the top 10 'killers' are lying dead...intrguing...DIEGO...as always tip of the hat to you...you are a beast and i sing your praises on all levels..though i know you would never do so yourself....cheers mate

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:59 am

Gotta agree with dog-bone yet again...big kudos to everyone for the good nature they took this mission in stride. I personally don't like to hit anyone more then 2- 3x a wk but this mission has forced us all to hit people that many times day. so kudos to all of you and thank you all for being good sports!

Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:43 am

I agree with the premise of this thread, I had planned to avoid trading hull tests but due to time constraints, I had no choice if I was to complete it. The mission in itself is not bad but with it being released as a biweekly, it created a dogfight that necessitated it for many people. I doubt in future this will happen as people progress through the mission in their own time.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:29 am

no trades from this end lol.

i think the 4 per day number Dan used was fine. but Dan should have made it every 6 hours instead. that way folks could still trade, but they would have had to harder work for it ... and leave themselves open to further snipers ;)

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:48 am
Profile WWW

I dunno Senator, your kinda in support of whatever suits your personal stats. Footballz ok, 46 EMPs and Krios ok but please no trading as that would violate the snactity of all that is GL holy.

Go big or go home. Be Holy or Unholy but dont float oars on both sides of the whatever suits your personal needs boat.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:12 am

i have been consistent throughout my time in the game that PvP artis are there to be used. i have never had any issue with them and only refrained from using them since they cut down the number of badges i can get in a day. ships alerted to AU for arti.spam are not touched by me.

futbawls are fine since you can always fail the invasion and there are futbawl hunters actively looking to spoil the fun. besides ... Dan introduced the bane psybeacons upgrades as a way to add to soak up the greens ... i would be surprised if anyone had all their bane psybeacons maxed out to level 4, unless they didn't bother getting many from the bane event.

i have no issues with trading artis or ctp for a disable or raid for some of the PvP medals, especially for limited time seasonal events. but killers offering up their necks to gnaw on for a standard mission is just ewww. that is just the PvP'er in me talking, of course. people can play how they want .. they don't need my approval.

as for stats, i would be ecstatic to see some badge leaderboards. obviously given your concern about futbawls, a green badge leaderboard would not make sense, but reds, yellows, and blues would seem to be do.able. i will line up my red badge count against Topper's any day.

_____________Image

Last edited by senatorhung on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am
Profile WWW

Truthfully i don't care much what anyone does :)

BUT, i have more respect for larger ships than i do slow ranking SSBs hiding behind a damage cap and feeding off lower ranks. slowly, for years. Kills are kills i guess. Particularyly if you concentrate so hard on not getting in range of larger ships and out of range of easy kills. Stats and red counts are just numbers. How you personally acquire them is subject to interpretation.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 am

so really, you are just pissed that a SSB was able to disable your ship. boo hoo for you. but it should be common knowledge by now that any ship can be taken down.

i have respect for the other members of EoTS who took my testing of their hull in stride.

_____________Image

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:37 am
Profile WWW

rank 1300 > finished collecting hull data > at least half of the hull data was collected while defenders were online. only 1 target was not in badge range.

thank you to everyone who foolishly offered to trade deaths with me, only to fall flat on your own sword, and cry when i wouldnt return the favor.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:47 am

lolz, get over yourself. We both know how many times i have disabled you with out the use of 46 EMPs. There is no problem there.

When you play the *ooo look at me card* over and over (unlike the others on the leaderboard) and offer so many critical observations on how every one else does things you should expect some reverse observation. You are playing the game 4-5 years as an SSB, i certainly HOPE that you would be on the leaderboards. lol

Play how ever you wish. Not my concern, but expect a little reverse observation and * take it in stride* without the use of terms like... *Booo Hoo??*

Fly drunk and wreckless my tiny ssb friend and may the corvette be with you.

and, say what you want about Topper but if i was going into a fight, id rather go with his crazy azz right beside me 6 times a week and twice on Sunday over you and its not even close.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next