View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hows my ship doing log 

I created a ship. It has stuff.

Whatcha think?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:51 pm

meh i've seen better, i would suggest a bunch of stuff you'll most likely, wont implement. Some very well known knowledge and ill see your new post in a few weeks and pretty much say the same thing but add a nice job on the improvements so far , even though you didnt listen to a thing i said.
G'day

Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Ah, good stuff. I could either vie to say ty and ill check into that, or make a spurious and irrelevant correlation b/w your advice and getting turking by a syphllitic bear. Then I could further keep posting every 2-3 months and/or necro'ing unnecessary and unuseful similar posts others have written. In the course of time I could make meaningless changes then say check things out now. Set goals which will occur without me setting them...perhaps play as i had always intended while trying to get some oooh yeah's and good jobs to stroke my ego.

Cheers

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Yeah there is a bit of ship logs being for stoking egos but thats good if it keeps people engaged. Personaly I think my shiplog kicks ass, not least because its different to most other peoples. Its the only charted zero mining world build ship, and its proving my arguement on mining worlds splendidly. senator hungs ship log showdown is usefull if you just want to cut through these logs to compare different ship styles and see how they look. however I would encourage everyone who wants to to make a ship log, if for nothing else to stoke their egos and keep engaged and looking forward to growth to make another update.

Stark Tech Inside

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:05 pm

TRue enough PEticks. I have semi pondered doing one out of amusement since, to my knowledge, i am the only ship who has played 90+% of their game life as zol spy. A different road and story untold there i can assure you.

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:38 am

What's to log? Get some APH, fill the boat with gas, blast the funk and hope the piece of shi ......junk makes it home each day. Checkers, it aint chess. Remember the boats that tortured you, torture them back. Tell some jokes, blow some shi....stuff up, earn cheater accusations and be on yo merry funkin way.......ooooooooo yeah , WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ooooo yeah XD

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:09 am

Pretty ordinary.....

Go on, post a log, I wanna know how to get my cloak so high. Not that I'll do it, just wanna know.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:35 am

senatorhung wrote:
Where is your pvp stats?
What about your productions?
What about hull and shield?

Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]