View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Thank you for invading, remeber to tip your guards 

Just thought I'd throw this out there. If you put out an alert to defend a planet you just conquered, it would be a nice thing to send a little something to those people who left their home worlds vulnerable to give you a hand.

I just invaded a world, and have sent off some resources for each person who is guarding me. At my level it's east to gather a handful of rocks that can be sold for 100K so that's what I give. I will do the same tomorrow, and the next day, as a way to say thanks AND give them something for their time. And if it were the other way around, and I get a number of requests to defend, guess how I'll decide? I'm taking my ship loaded with proto flapjack cannons and lending it to whoever took care of me in the past.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:56 am

i agree. rewarding those who help will make them want to help in the future. if your low level a thank you goes a long way. if your are moderate to high rank throw them a decent artifact, help them defend, and kill/hack their enemies. if you are higher rank, throw them some $$$ (1 partial retrieval worth to you = LOTS of $$$ to them).

for my legion at least i would do anything they asked because they have supported me so well up to this point. i am looking for ways to pay them back. though killing/hacking their enemies, and defending planets. but when a high level sends you a scan, there is only so much you can do. im doing what i can to get up to that level where i can be of benefit to my legion.

Tue May 18, 2010 11:05 am

Headless wrote:
Just thought I'd throw this out there. If you put out an alert to defend a planet you just conquered, it would be a nice thing to send a little something to those people who left their home worlds vulnerable to give you a hand.

I just invaded a world, and have sent off some resources for each person who is guarding me. At my level it's east to gather a handful of rocks that can be sold for 100K so that's what I give. I will do the same tomorrow, and the next day, as a way to say thanks AND give them something for their time. And if it were the other way around, and I get a number of requests to defend, guess how I'll decide? I'm taking my ship loaded with proto flapjack cannons and lending it to whoever took care of me in the past.

This si what Kuren did so I would gaurd exotica for him.

Tue May 18, 2010 4:33 pm

who is the current owner of exotica?

Tue May 18, 2010 8:26 pm

hunter wrote:

Me :D

Tue May 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Cothordin wrote:
hunter wrote:

Me :D

ill get it eventually... but it will take forever to just put the time required into the missions to unlock it. keep it safe for me :)

j/k

Thu May 20, 2010 1:25 am

not like its doing anyone any good. he's got that thing fortified to the point he makes ZERO resources from it. It means more to him i believe that others can't have it, than for him to use it

Thu May 20, 2010 1:41 am

Lol. I feel like a noob right now, but what is Exotica? :?:

Sat May 22, 2010 1:42 am

Zhouball wrote:
Lol. I feel like a noob right now, but what is Exotica? :?:

Its an incredibly good planet that is shared with you after completing a chain of missions.
Aggross wrote:
not like its doing anyone any good. he's got that thing fortified to the point he makes ZERO resources from it. It means more to him i believe that others can't have it, than for him to use it

Exotica being mine and being wasted="I feel happah!"

Sat May 22, 2010 1:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]