View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 What next? 

So I've been playing casually for the past 5 years or so. I think it's probably about time to get some advice on how I'm doing and what needs improving. I'd like to hit rank 1500 in the next year to get the medal and reward if possible. I tend to play more around PvE than PvP.

Any and all feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:58 pm

you're going to have a very tough time maxing out darmos if you don't start focusing on collecting reds ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

three glaring suggestions from your stats.
1. drop the xecti fixer asap. xecti as a race makes you mildly harder to kill but does nothing to assist an underlying issue of insufficent hull/sheild/defence that would be why you are being targeted. Plus if you are going to be halcing/calming amping up as your stats suggest you are theres no point in worrying about defence when under attack by players. Your best choice is probably talth excavator atm to make some collosal or vm permacloaked ap worlds. litheor and ulrudi are good but you probably dont have enough maxed ap worlds to make them better than talth at this point in time.

2. stop colonizing mining/research planets right now. for 230 planets your productions arent great. Limit colonizations right away to at least vl er or equivelent artifact worlds. dont take anymore mining worlds or research worlds atm as ap needs to be focused on more than credits to help grow your ships hull/shield/attack/energy.
Any planet at or bellow vl 3x ap make it pure production if they have defences on. this should boost ap by quite a bit right away.

3. ask for more vl er+ ap planets to be alerted if you dont have many you can grab. need to get that ap boosted up quite a bit rapidly imho as the low ap/hour is badly stunting ship growth.

less glaring
4. pvp more. not as a gameplay style but to accumulate 1. the blue badges to get and max bainaar for the additional stats but moreso for the ability which will give some good ap/size structures for your best planets. 2. the yellow badges to make those protean armories into protean arsenals for an additional ~6% raid bonus for base raids to gain more crates and therefore more enumeration crystals and adumbrate stations. While personaly I would suggest getting all the badge modules the cost:benefit for a non heavy pvper is lower for them and so it may not be as worthwhile grabbing them; bainar and the protean arsenals however are 100% worthwhile for everyone.

5. more npcing. while your stats mean autoranking is probably not possible atm npcing is probably the best place to put your energy, aside from the pvping for those modules, right now. the terraformers with the talth ability will help you build some 15x, 20x after enumeration crystals, planets which you can permacloak and get 1000+ ap/hour off.

6. consider what legion you are in. Since the legions not shown on your posts im not sure if a move is nessesary, however if your in a small legion a move would definately help. if you cant get many vl er+ ap worlds alerted to help you up the ap or your legions base goes down pretty regularly then a move is probably justified for sure.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]