View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 fabulous GL weekend ! 

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
ODragon wrote:
Remember that badges came out 1 year after the game started so some of the older players amount of badges do not equal that of stats.

And many, MANY people on that board kill lots of people outside of their badge range for the stat.

Eye roll double yawn 1-800-whaaaaaaa

I dont disable for the stat, i disable because its fun. Period. I built my ship to blow stuff up in a fantasy space game because i cant build a space ship for real and i cant disable people walking down the street for kicks. Games are an escape from reality and fun.

THIS game happens to have commands like ATTACK, INVADE, HACK and RAID which by definition are aggressive moves. There are no rules that stop this. ALSO, if a ship has gotten on your feed performing an aggressive maneuver, OR hit one of my legion mates ya get hit back! Just like it would in war situation. A bigger tank doesnt skip a jeep with a mounted gun because its smaller? No it blows everything up.

You guys can sit in an ivory tower and tell everyone whats right and wrong. Personally, i will play my game how i see fit and MOST of my kills are battle tab but i am ranking darmos so they are needed.

The real problem in this game is the passiveness that seems to be expected. I wont play my game that way. Do anything YOU want with yours.

The only goal i ever had was to get in the top 50 kills and i did. Short of that, i try and kill everything i can. Exotica guards, Planets, NPCS, ships big and small.

So, yeah, im in top 10. Sorry i killed stuff in a War Game! My Bad :) LOL

Yeah..... +1 to all that best read here in a long time. I was told several times I was "uncool" cause I took 5 raids and/or hacks last week :shock:
Wha wha wha either take them back or shut it!

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:41 am

you are one of the fews that admit it you play it like a wargame, many arti bomb or do other things but don't dare to admit it, they run to the stupidest excuses

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:59 am
Profile WWW

AEnterprise_ wrote:
you are one of the fews that admit it you play it like a wargame, many arti bomb or do other things but don't dare to admit it, they run to the stupidest excuses

There are artis for the passive players. To be on the business end of an attack, you must be available for the act. Meaning actions.

Short of that, there are no buttons that say:

Leave a participation medal on this ships dashboard
Pat them on the back and make them feel better about themselves
Leave an encouraging emoji
Water their potted plants

If conquering planets and packing dominion CANNONS and bosts for attacks are not components to a WAR atmosphere i do not know what is.

You CAN play without being aggressive and patting everyone on the head. Thats fine, do what ya want.

But, anyway. Have fun. And please do not disable things at work/home :p

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:27 am

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
AEnterprise_ wrote:

There are artis for the passive players. To be on the business end of an attack, you must be available for the act. Meaning actions.

Short of that, there are no buttons that say:

Leave a participation medal on this ships dashboard
Pat them on the back and make them feel better about themselves
Leave an encouraging emoji
Water their potted plants

If conquering planets and packing dominion CANNONS and bosts for attacks are not components to a WAR atmosphere i do not know what is.

You CAN play without being aggressive and patting everyone on the head. Thats fine, do what ya want.

But, anyway. Have fun. And please do not disable things at work/home :p

yeah they are usually passive but extremely vocal when you take a badge from them, usually folowed by more arties

Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2