View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:24 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied... 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1385
Post People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Does anyone know how this works? I'm talking when there is an inactive on a planet, how long does he/she stay owner before they are removed to make them unoccupied? Does anyone know the answer to this?

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:52 pm
Posts: 118
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Zargor wrote:
Does anyone know how this works? I'm talking when there is an inactive on a planet, how long does he/she stay owner before they are removed to make them unoccupied? Does anyone know the answer to this?

Never. Unless they reset or their account is deleted (which doesn't happen very often) they will always remain the owner of the planet.

_________________
Αϝαριτια Ιρα Συπερβια


Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3069
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
i keep about 50 very tiny and tiny planets to use for various legion missions.

when Dan does a purge of inactives, a few of those get freed up. but Dan does that very infrequently, so the planets stay occupied for the most part.

_________________
Rank 2232 Sillixx Fixer 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 56105 raids: #1; 27806 kills: #2; 47334 hacks: #2;


Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:12 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1385
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
senatorhung wrote:
i keep about 50 very tiny and tiny planets to use for various legion missions.

when Dan does a purge of inactives, a few of those get freed up. but Dan does that very infrequently, so the planets stay occupied for the most part.


That sounds about right. Thanks!

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:33 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 pm
Posts: 43
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
I asked one time, how long between the time a person deletes their account, is banned or whatever, and their planets are released. I got the very helpful answer, "After a time"


Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1012
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Would be nice to know as I have a 44x dyson waiting for me.


Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1385
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
45x for me I'm waiting on! :)

_________________
Image


Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:52 pm
Posts: 118
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Would be nice to know as I have a 44x dyson waiting for me.

Zargor wrote:
45x for me I'm waiting on! :)

All I'm gonna say is keep waiting. :P

_________________
Αϝαριτια Ιρα Συπερβια


Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1385
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Guide wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Would be nice to know as I have a 44x dyson waiting for me.

Zargor wrote:
45x for me I'm waiting on! :)

All I'm gonna say is keep waiting. :P


Thank you Guide! :) What's your IGN?

_________________
Image


Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1385
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Would be nice to know as I have a 44x dyson waiting for me.


Is the 44x arti or mining? My 45x is mining! :)

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:04 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1012
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Zargor wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Would be nice to know as I have a 44x dyson waiting for me.


Is the 44x arti or mining? My 45x is mining! :)

It is artifact.


Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:23 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1385
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Zargor wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Would be nice to know as I have a 44x dyson waiting for me.


Is the 44x arti or mining? My 45x is mining! :)

It is artifact.


Very nice! Going to rift if you can get it? Or when i should say.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:49 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:42 am
Posts: 1012
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Sadly, no. I used all my subspace fissurons up ages ago. One of them at least was used on a 39x dyson so not bad, but I wish I would have waited on the other 2 now because I've scanned 4 Dysons now and 2 of them were amazing ones I would have loved to have rifted. My second Dyson I scanned is actually producing more than my other 2 rifts so that right there makes me wish I could have but oh well. Just can never know.


Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 1385
Post Re: People being removed from planets making them Unoccupied...
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Sadly, no. I used all my subspace fissurons up ages ago. One of them at least was used on a 39x dyson so not bad, but I wish I would have waited on the other 2 now because I've scanned 4 Dysons now and 2 of them were amazing ones I would have loved to have rifted. My second Dyson I scanned is actually producing more than my other 2 rifts so that right there makes me wish I could have but oh well. Just can never know.


Yeah i have 2 37x arti rifts and one 57x, wish i had've kept two subspace fissurons as well! I know how you feel.

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:15 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: