View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Glass cannon much?

Tue May 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Cothordin wrote:
mssievers wrote:
hunter wrote:

you started out pretty much as i did and focused on ship strength more than anything. be careful out there... you will build a list of strong enemies before you know it. i thought i was pretty invincible till i started getting rage killed by players more than 2x my rank avenging all the bad things i did to their legion members. i wrote a basic pvp guide for attack / def that you should read in the newbie section. slow that kill rate or you will be on the leader board in no time at all.

Huh, I'm in the top 10 for kills at rank 36, and I don't have a legion.

I think i just 2 hit you.....

I take it that you are that rank 119 guy? :P

Wed May 26, 2010 1:52 am

mssievers wrote:
I take it that you are that rank 119 guy? :P

yep, what did i say about making strong enemies :roll: good luck with that :P

Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 am

Well yeah I guess I have changed my strategy a little bit. My combat rep is now Savage and I am also wondering if that is the highest reputation in the game is. I changed to using also defenses as well (Inertial Dampeners if I am right).. with 101 kills and 750+ battles and 5 deaths. I am armed with a Light Phase Cannon and a Heavy Plasma Cannon. I ALSO HAVE A VERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION---: What mission (if any) do you get the Al Supercomputer from? I am totally confused.. I would love it if someone could find out for me. Thanks,

KILLINSPREE

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 am

Killinspree wrote:
What mission (if any) do you get the Al Supercomputer from? I am totally confused.. I would love it if someone could find out for me.

It's a tier reward. I think at 12 missions completed.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 am

In fact, I think it is one of my favorites. Because it gives a bonus to all 4 stats and has a cool in-character feel.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 pm

zophah wrote:
In fact, I think it is one of my favorites. Because it gives a bonus to all 4 stats and has a cool in-character feel.

Alright, now again with the tier rewards... is there a way to get another tier reward besides reaching the 12 mission mark? It confuses me and I am really curious on if I can get another one. I only have the Omicron Injector. I would rather have something like the Al Supercomputer (we all know it is one of the CHEAPEST tier rewards.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Killinspree there is a counter on how many more missions you need to finish to get the next tear item. Be is a building or another upgrade for your ship just keep finishing missions.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:23 pm

So we can see our combat ranking ( mine is Deadly BTW) but how do we find our other ranking? (beginner ,veteran, ) I used to only focus on combat, but now am doing more missions (I got jealous of other people's devices) so far, combat gets you advanced a whole lot faster

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:43 am

Mine switches between laughable and feeble. I wouldn't read too much in to it. I don't really leave any attack power on. I reserve that solely for invasions. I make it very annoying and costly to kill me and I take planets at will and I defend them in the most annoying fashion possible.... I'm actually curious to know if defensive wins gain xp, but I'm pretty sure there will never be a time that I'm not warped away from some planet with a ridiculous amount of hulls and shields.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 am

Currently I'm Savage, but I am curious what my other ranking is.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 am

mssievers wrote:
Currently I'm Savage, but I am curious what my other ranking is.

I think the only way to see other's 'other ranking' is by looking at battle tab. How to find yours out? I guess you need someone not in your legion to check for you...

Perhaps that "other ranking" (veteran/seasoned) should also be showed under "combat reputation"

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Killinspree wrote:
My combat rep is now Savage and I am also wondering if that is the highest reputation in the game is.

To answer this real fast for you it has been raised to Insane as the highest setting you can get. I think that only three players in the game have it so far.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:24 pm
Profile WWW

I also agree that I would like to see the other combat title too.

SpoonyJank wrote:
I make it very annoying and costly to kill me and I take planets at will and I defend them in the most annoying fashion possible...

I actually resolve making attacks against me costly by having 5 of my best guns strapped to my ship at the cost of defense. I may take 20+ damage in a round, but they will take 40+.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2