View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Alright I have a ship on this game, with a Konqul Raider class. The most kind of thing I work on researching with is weapons. If you research enough, you will get high weapons tech and place them onto your ship. Remember, Konqul race gives you 20% attack boost so you are most likely the best going off with the Konqul race. The best thing you can do from there is when you level up, just build up bunches and bunches of decks, so you will have room for all of these weapons you are going to place onto your ship. I am currently a Dangerous rank with 300+ battles and 35 kills. I am only rank 17, and so far I have these weapons on my ship: Ion Cannon x1, Heavy Ion Cannon x2. I am currently less than 300 research points away from getting the lightest plasma weapon, which I am assuming is the 3rd best weapon in the entire game. If you would like to add legion my name is Haden Butikofer.

Thanks, and remember this totally works, and I wipe out most everyone even as a rank 17.

P.S. If I am wrong, then what is the strongest weapon IN THIS GAME?

Thu May 20, 2010 3:26 am

I think only webguydan knows the best weapon. I doubt anyone is near the best weapon.

Thu May 20, 2010 3:28 am

Really? It doesn't end there? Oh my gosh, how advanced can this get? Are you sure about this though? There is not another purple arrow after the plasma research button, just like there is on Ion Focusing, etc. Is there a way I can ask him?

Thu May 20, 2010 3:33 am

Oh well you know what, then I guess that there is probably A LOT MORE. Wow! haha ^.^

Thu May 20, 2010 3:35 am

there are more powerful weapons. that is not a complete list if your talking about the spreadsheet its only as far as that person got to at that point

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Thu May 20, 2010 3:37 am

Oh, I see. Well thats going to be pretty hard to get to, wouldn't it?

Thu May 20, 2010 3:40 am

No one has yet gotten close to reaching the most powerful weapon research...

Thu May 20, 2010 4:37 am

hit your legion tab on your screen. then tab over to the "show galaxy leaders".

attack those people and see how you fare :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Thu May 20, 2010 5:16 am

Killinspree wrote:

you mean... the GENESIS DEVICE? :shock:

Thu May 20, 2010 5:26 am

Killinspree wrote:
Alright I have a ship on this game, with a Konqul Raider class. The most kind of thing I work on researching with is weapons. If you research enough, you will get high weapons tech and place them onto your ship. Remember, Konqul race gives you 20% attack boost so you are most likely the best going off with the Konqul race. The best thing you can do from there is when you level up, just build up bunches and bunches of decks, so you will have room for all of these weapons you are going to place onto your ship. I am currently a Dangerous rank with 300+ battles and 35 kills. I am only rank 17, and so far I have these weapons on my ship: Ion Cannon x1, Heavy Ion Cannon x2. I am currently less than 300 research points away from getting the lightest plasma weapon, which I am assuming is the 3rd best weapon in the entire game. If you would like to add legion my name is Haden Butikofer.

Thanks, and remember this totally works, and I wipe out most everyone even as a rank 17.

you started out pretty much as i did and focused on ship strength more than anything. be careful out there... you will build a list of strong enemies before you know it. i thought i was pretty invincible till i started getting rage killed by players more than 2x my rank avenging all the bad things i did to their legion members. i wrote a basic pvp guide for attack / def that you should read in the newbie section. slow that kill rate or you will be on the leader board in no time at all.

Thu May 20, 2010 12:59 pm

webguydan wrote:
No one has yet gotten close to reaching the most powerful weapon research...

Has anyone almost reached the end of the tree for any part?

Thu May 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Lol. As someone nears the max tree of any tech, Dan would simply add more tiers just to keep players motivated to play daily. ;) But that'll be AWESOME if he does that.. I don't see any problem of adding more tiers cuz the game seems is very scalable and well designed for expansions.. Well done, Dan for great foundation for long-term game planning..

Oh, I am sure that power relays would hit the max that cannot be advanced any more because we can't get less than 0 second recharge and I'm sure Dan wouldn't want us to reach 0 seconds or game will be thrown out of balance due to unlimited energy usage.. Lol.. I even think less than 1 minute recharge is too much..

Thu May 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Dan said that no one has come close to maxing out any tree. some guy thought that ion cannons were the 3rd most powerful weapon in the whole game....dan replied no one had come close yet to max research. seems pretty simple to let the tiers, except for recharge, go out to infinity.

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Thu May 20, 2010 2:49 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
Dan said that no one has come close to maxing out any tree. some guy thought that ion cannons were the 3rd most powerful weapon in the whole game....dan replied no one had come close yet to max research. seems pretty simple to let the tiers, except for recharge, go out to infinity.

That some guy is at the top of this discussion.. Scroll up :D . Dan only said weapons, not other categories...

Thu May 20, 2010 2:55 pm

oooo my bad...but i bet it applies to all the trees considering the game is only a couple of months old.

Thu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Aggross wrote:
hit your legion tab on your screen. then tab over to the "show galaxy leaders".

attack those people and see how you fare :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

SO far the only ones that are actually dangerous TMK are Noah and Caesar, the rest are just persistent.

Thu May 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Huh, just saw that I'm in the top 10 for kills. Interesting :)

Tue May 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh, and who wants a Harmful/Dangerous reputation... Savage is where it's at ;)

Tue May 25, 2010 5:14 pm

hunter wrote:
Killinspree wrote:

you started out pretty much as i did and focused on ship strength more than anything. be careful out there... you will build a list of strong enemies before you know it. i thought i was pretty invincible till i started getting rage killed by players more than 2x my rank avenging all the bad things i did to their legion members. i wrote a basic pvp guide for attack / def that you should read in the newbie section. slow that kill rate or you will be on the leader board in no time at all.

Huh, I'm in the top 10 for kills at rank 36, and I don't have a legion.

Tue May 25, 2010 5:16 pm

mssievers wrote:
hunter wrote:
Killinspree wrote:

Huh, I'm in the top 10 for kills at rank 36, and I don't have a legion.

I think i just 2 hit you.....

Tue May 25, 2010 9:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next