View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Invasion impossible? 

I read on here in a post from dan that if your attack is pretty much equal to their attack/defense/invasion defense all added together you got about a 50/50 shot at invading the planet. But that isnt what im seeing.

A level 400 stole my best mining planet. Ive been trying for awhile to get it back, im only 119 right now. He has 425 defense, 200 attack and 1000 planetary defense. I used a mutenagic cartridge that boosts invasion 1500 and my attack is at 2126. Yet i was told I only had a 39% of invading. How is that possible. I should have had 75% or higher. How am i ever suppose to be able to take back my planet from someone so much bigger than me if the odds are clearly stacked in his favour? And does the mutenagenic cartridge actually do anything? Cause it doesnt seem to.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 pm

The planet get legion bonus, and more att/def if someone guard it.

Your mutagenic cartriges only give you 1500 more invasion attack, make some math.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:28 pm

lol that guys just playing with you. thats almost no defense on the planet. just make sure you attack it once a week so he cant flux it with an orb.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Yeah, that 50/50 thing isn't true; yesterday I tried to take back a planet with about 2800 combined attack/defense after Legion bonus, I had over 4200 invasion attack, and my odds were 39%.

EDIT: Didn't notice this post before--

KarlLitos wrote:
The planet get legion bonus, and more att/def if someone guard it.

Your mutagenic cartriges only give you 1500 more invasion attack, make some math.

According to what he said, a full Legion bonus would give that planet about 3200 total invasion defense, whereas he had over 3600 attack, so there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with his statement. And guards won't affect it because you can't invade a guarded planet anyway.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:00 am

3600 attack on 3200 defence, 39% chance of succes, look normal for me, better than the 75% He think have.

He don't specify if the planet have some passive ability or special module give invaison defense.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 pm

KarlLitos wrote:
3600 attack on 3200 defence, 39% chance of succes, look normal for me, better than the 75% He think have.

He don't specify if the planet have some passive ability or special module give invaison defense.

His post said he thought if your attack equaled the defense then you had about a 50% chance, so again there was nothing wrong with his math, just the information, which is what he was asking about.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:49 pm

mutagenic cartridges are crap... i used two and BOTH failed, ive never heard of anyone in my legion who had successfully invaded a planet using that piece of junk

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Bridge of my ship, preparing thousands of my tactical officers for the next battle

Got this baby with mutagenic cartridges on. I personally don't use Mutagenic cartridges unless the planet is mega rich x 3 or better. theres only 5 in the game dont waste it on crappy planets. but of course every player has their own standards of what a good planet is.

I believe that with Mutagenic cartridges, your chances of getting critical invade goes higher. although Dan really has to explain how the artifact works or how bonus to planetary invasion works.

Old owner was from Galaxy Desperados - C516004

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]