View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:42 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Anomalous Appearance 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 1671
Post Anomalous Appearance
Flux probes are needed. Gives you anomaly readings.

_________________
Ex cinere surget iterum ego galaxiae dominatur.
Image


Fri May 13, 2011 6:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 pm
Posts: 39
Post Re: Anomalous Appearance
and those readings doing what?


Fri May 13, 2011 6:48 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:50 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: Anomalous Appearance
I guess they will able tell you who's scanned your beloved planets.

I don't start the weekly mission yet, so someone will post more details on new artifact soon.

_________________
ImageImage
I'm coming for your base...


Fri May 13, 2011 6:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 1122
Post Re: Anomalous Appearance
It gives four hours worth of research production. I'm saving these till I have enough mining to pay for my research output.

_________________
Headless wrote:
The ship ran out of gas, a group of Inergons got into the Romulan Ale, and there are Space Herpes everywhere. Help, I need allies!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread


Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 1671
Post Re: Anomalous Appearance
Robert wrote:
It gives four hours worth of research production. I'm saving these till I have enough mining to pay for my research output.


Um that would be like x20 = 80 hours RP total ! wow.

_________________
Ex cinere surget iterum ego galaxiae dominatur.
Image


Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 6:22 pm
Posts: 1760
Location: On the bridge of the Vikiera
Post Re: Anomalous Appearance
BinaryMan wrote:
Robert wrote:
It gives four hours worth of research production. I'm saving these till I have enough mining to pay for my research output.


Um that would be like x20 = 80 hours RP total ! wow.

At the cost of 500 flux probes. :lol:

_________________
Image
I have suggested 7 Races, 5 Organizations, 3 locations, 3 materials, and 20 planets.
View my profile interests for a full list.


Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Posts: 1671
Post Re: Anomalous Appearance
Hard to get that many, but not exactly a rare item. Although, since I use then regularly and the formula requires it ... well I just didn't have many left to use on this so we'll see. I draw 2 probes at a time anyway.

_________________
Ex cinere surget iterum ego galaxiae dominatur.
Image


Fri May 13, 2011 4:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 12:43 am
Posts: 1122
Post Re: Anomalous Appearance
I only have enough flux probes to make 3 or 4 more. But thats still 8 or 10 hours worth of research.

_________________
Headless wrote:
The ship ran out of gas, a group of Inergons got into the Romulan Ale, and there are Space Herpes everywhere. Help, I need allies!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread


Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Merghltron and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: